Author Topic: What's making you happy right now?  (Read 704282 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
Re: What's making you happy right now?
« Reply #3885 on: April 07, 2011, 01:31 »
sixteen degrees up WS1 tomorrow, or so the weather says for my post code. Winning =D
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3886 on: April 07, 2011, 14:37 »
Managed to reduce my iTunes from 12.07GB to 7.82GB by deleting all the songs that I don't listen to/can't be located and by converting all the m4a files to mp3. Took ages to do it, buuuuuut it's worth it :D  now to see how many songs I can fit on my poor little iPod<3
edit: 738 songs can fit on my iPod now, and I've still got space for maybe 30 more :D  the pain of deciding what should go on it is now non existent because I had to think about what else I could put on to fill the space xD
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 15:02 by Webby »

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Matty Cahill

« Reply #3887 on: April 07, 2011, 15:51 »
67% on my Core 4 mock; that's higher than any of my other results so there's a lot of good stuff to be taken from that. Apparently my coursework is at a fantastic standard too which is great!

Just need to get a C overall for Maths and then I'm pretty much going to Derby I think =o

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #3888 on: April 07, 2011, 16:45 »
Hummus and Pita bread.

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #3889 on: April 07, 2011, 16:48 »
Managed to reduce my iTunes from 12.07GB to 7.82GB by deleting all the songs that I don't listen to/can't be located and by converting all the m4a files to mp3. Took ages to do it, buuuuuut it's worth it :D  now to see how many songs I can fit on my poor little iPod<3
edit: 738 songs can fit on my iPod now, and I've still got space for maybe 30 more :D  the pain of deciding what should go on it is now non existent because I had to think about what else I could put on to fill the space xD

i really have to re-encode and sort through my stuff sometime its like what 100GB+ or something ridiculous like that and half of it is 320kbps or FLAC stuff and its like man who even NEEDS that much music

since my creative zvm broke and i couldn't be bothered to replace the drive i got a cowon d2+ 16GB but even then with a 16GB SD card i'm always putting the wrong stuff on there and the WHAT IF I WANNA LISTEN TO THIS OR THAT AUGHHHH kinda thing fdshfhds

tempted to have a kind of dbpoweramp VBR conversion thing going on overnight to try and reduce it a bit
probably would wake up to a "my name is the hard drive and OH GOD I'M OUT OF SPACE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME"
           

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3890 on: April 07, 2011, 17:21 »
I can't even name over 20 or so songs, how you people manage to find hundreds/thousands of ones good enough to pay for idk.

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #3891 on: April 07, 2011, 17:23 »
uh

pay for

yes

of course

actually quite a lot of my music is from free places

i've downloaded pretty much the entire Monotonik collection and almost everything 8bitpeoples released and also have quite a lot of Music Alliance Pact compliations.
           

Offline Webby

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3892 on: April 07, 2011, 17:33 »
My iTunes library is made up of CDs I've bought brand new, some I've bought from charity shops, free songs [usually Amanda or Bess songs], and then whatever gets given to me by friends and family. Oh, and the odd CD I find lying around the house that I just claim. Half of the stuff I buy brand new tends to be buy 2 for £10 in HMV so I can get the CDs I want cheaper. I just listen to recommendations from the internet/people I know. And the radio helps sometimes.

Flat party tonightttt
Means I'm leaving my flat at about 7:30pm and I'll get to Vicki's for maybe 8ish. I can imagine myself spending my whole day indoors tomorrow, which is good because I'll spend all of tomorrow packing my things away.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 17:35 by Webby »

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

EMPIRE

« Reply #3893 on: April 07, 2011, 18:03 »
presentation is DONE. well happy i finished it even though it was at two in the morning but still.

and the presentation went great in general no, better than that i loved it.

Offline Webby

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3894 on: April 07, 2011, 18:43 »
Think I'm getting over my thing for phone calls ^^'  once I'm on the phone I'm kinda comfortable talking [even though I won't talk much], it's just the feeling before the phone call is... usually panic. I've only managed to make a phone call once without any hesitation or worry, but I have a feeling that's probably because of the alcohol, which contributed to our sparkling conversation =P

Offline Sebastian Moran

• ᕦ(ಠ益ಠ)ᕤ Tries too hard
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Fan
  • the pride of roast britain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3895 on: April 07, 2011, 20:07 »
I have made a list of things that I need to to today. 
Granted that I've only done one of the things on the list, but that's because I have been napping to avoid the heat and hopefully get some energy [idk i saw it in pokémon games that Rest gets energy back??? but i still feel tired soo??]. 
And that one thing was "shower". Still, little steps. 

Lor but I do hate the heat. It can't be that hot, surely. Well, it's not now, it's much cooler. JUST AS PLANNED and hence this topic. Damn, I'm clever. If only I could work out how to turn off this temperamental heating, I would be a king of climate control. 

Right, homeward bound tomorrow, so I'd better pack my suitcase. Never mind that the only case I have is massive and fluorescent yellow. Who needs to look inconspicuous anyway? 

EDIT: packing done! Suitcase successfully transformed into a TARDIS of dirty laundry. Now to wait until I realise that I forgot to pack [insert item which will reveal itself five minutes before I have to leave]. 

« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 21:14 by Mr. Dalliard »

be humble,
for you are
made of earth.

be noble,
for you are
made of stars.

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3896 on: April 08, 2011, 00:20 »
Just saw Spamalot in Dartford. Best night out in months. :3

Offline 砂漠の我愛羅

• "私は考えていない同性愛が適しています。協会は選択だと思うすることを強制し、実際には、それが自分の自然の中でだ。選択肢は、1つは正直に自分の性格を表現するか、またはそれについて嘘をついて残りの人生を費やしている"
  • Rob Fan
  • 常に自分自身に関係なく好きな、および他の
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Esg5zxwf77A
« Reply #3897 on: April 08, 2011, 00:32 »
I just love people that rate others a 6 or higher when they have no idea who they are, I recently been rated a 2 even though we communicated before, that person really put a smile on my face which I retured the favor. teehee.
みんなの旅行者が個人であるあなたが男の子と恋に落ちる場合は、男の子と恋に落ちる。多くのアメリカ人は、病気がそれらについては約同性愛を行うより言うを検討することを事実を。

OranBerrySandvich

« Reply #3898 on: April 08, 2011, 00:52 »
Easter holidays! School's closed, so I got all the time for me!
And my uber long science homework. Bums.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 09:04 by OranBerrySandvich »

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #3899 on: April 08, 2011, 02:35 »
just got back from my school's take on american idol thing. it was pretty good, kinda funny, we have some good singers, but it was really fun cause i went with the guy i liked. and then we walked to circle k and stuff (:

shhh i can dream i stand a chance.