Author Topic: What's making you happy right now?  (Read 704294 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
Re: What's making you happy right now?
« Reply #4290 on: May 11, 2011, 13:52 »
Milk is my hangover cure<3  bought a new bottle of milk yesterday and that won't last the day. Which means I'll most likely be going to Spar to buy more milk. Which is always a good thing. Milk<3

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Matty Cahill

« Reply #4291 on: May 11, 2011, 14:03 »
I just went through a past Core 1 paper so I'm feeling a tad more confident; I mean, there's bits that I don't get at all but still, for the most part it's all good. I'm going to do another in test-esque conditions and see what score I get =]

EDIT: Just got 56% which is a good start; with more revision and work I can bump that up higher, plus the paper itself that I tested myself with seemed harder than the one I went through first which is a good sign. Just got Mechanics and Stats to go through (C1 is next Wednesday, S1 is next Friday and Mechanics is the week after iirc)

Not completely awful then ^^;

EDIT: Time for Mechanics now methinks as I did Stats last night; I'll do some Stats later though

EDIT: ... Forget Mechanics =/
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 15:23 by Caladbolg »

Offline Piccolami.

• Joeno Fan
  • cheers Rich for the Rocket Ampharos <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4292 on: May 11, 2011, 16:28 »
I'm starting to really understand S1!!! This is actually the only somewhat happiness inducing thing going on at the moment, but it's better than nothing I suppose
human beings in a mob
what's a mob to a king
what's a king to a god
what's a god to a non believer
who don't believe in
anything

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4293 on: May 11, 2011, 16:41 »

EDIT: ... Forget Mechanics =/
I share your view. Compared to c3 and 4 though, mechanics is the least of my worries. >.<

I've been given a delay on having to move, so I won't have to in the middle of all my exams, yay!

Matty Cahill

« Reply #4294 on: May 11, 2011, 18:04 »
I share your view. Compared to c3 and 4 though, mechanics is the least of my worries. >.<

See, I much prefer C3 and especially C4 to Mechanics; I just find it so difficult because I always end up doing the wrong thing.

That reminds me... I also need to look at revising for C3 too. Urgh... so much Maths, so little time. I think I will improve... it's just getting the C overall I need at least. It's also a bit annoying because my Maths teachers are saying that I should get a B... which I suppose would have been possible if I didn't screw up so much xD

I'm starting to really understand S1!!! This is actually the only somewhat happiness inducing thing going on at the moment, but it's better than nothing I suppose

That's good to hear! I need to start understanding that too soon though haha

I'm happy because my Blitzball Team on FFX is close to perfection; Tidus, Nedus, Brother, Wedge, Ropp and Jumal <3

Shame Nedus only has like 30 speed though... he makes the Ronso's look like Usain Bolt; he just can take a tackle so well and score like there's no tomorrow =D

(I should play less FFX and do more revision =/)

Offline Caldoran

• Act as Rum
  • 1337 Donator
  • Sentret Fan
  • Ameba Gone Zingy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4295 on: May 11, 2011, 18:35 »
The Sara Bareilles concert was incredible <3
She looked at me several times and she signed on the poster I bought with my name :D
The above statements are masterfully crafted fabrications.

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4296 on: May 11, 2011, 18:54 »
oh man we're almost done moving everything! just two couches to move into the garage there and a tv to move in with them and i think that's it! it'll of course mean i'll be like... closer to being without the internet but hey i have pokemon. and i'm also considering taking a few commissions to get up to around £5 to order kick-ass 2 #1/#2 <3 so if i get them i'll be chill with my comics aww yee.

oh, and on the subject of moving, i moved all the boxes - there were like 8 and they were really heavy! - into the moving van and it was pretty easy and idk it was just very masculine.

also i just picked up my hamster omg i got him like 4 months ago but he's just now okay with me picking him up LOL
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 18:58 by sylar »

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Webby

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4297 on: May 11, 2011, 19:13 »
The Sara Bareilles concert was incredible <3
She looked at me several times and she signed on the poster I bought with my name :D

lkfjsljfslkjfsljksljks I AM JEALOUS
I kinda wish I did go see her now... she was supporting Maroon 5 a few months ago and I decided it wasn't worth it.  Damn me and my ways!

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4298 on: May 11, 2011, 19:23 »
See, I much prefer C3 and especially C4 to Mechanics;
I keep getting the damn diagrams wrong, I forget some force exists or w/e, and the whole thing goes completely wrong because of it. But I have c1 and c2 next week so I have a joyful weekend of revision on that ahead. >.<

Matty Cahill

« Reply #4299 on: May 11, 2011, 19:40 »
I keep getting the damn diagrams wrong, I forget some force exists or w/e, and the whole thing goes completely wrong because of it. But I have c1 and c2 next week so I have a joyful weekend of revision on that ahead. >.<

See, for mine I don't have to draw too many diagrams which isn't cool, I just never remember whether to use sin or cos at the right moments and what equations to use which screws me over. C1 I'm doing for a 4th time (still my best is like 51% >>) but I don't actually need to retake C2; the only one I don't have to xD

Offline Webby

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4300 on: May 12, 2011, 00:44 »
Going for a meal with my flatmates on Monday~
Listening to The Edge of Glory~
Ingrid made the Sort Of Instrumental into a single so I just bought that... still no sign of All Love or Turn To Stone on the UK iTunes though!
Apart from the horrible hangover, today's been pretty great :D  2 weeks from tomorrow and my exams will be over... joy<3

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #4301 on: May 12, 2011, 02:42 »
local carnival with peter friday~

Offline Kdintranet & Scizau

• Binary Master
  • Sentret Fan
  • 01001011, 01000100
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #4302 on: May 12, 2011, 06:13 »
Just purchased spore from steam, perhaps I'll spend all day playing it....
Avid Poster On Pokemon Academy

There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #4303 on: May 12, 2011, 08:37 »
YES

nothing is blocked on IE <3

Offline Reshurott Inferno

• Pokèmon Master-ish!
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Hey There, everyone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4304 on: May 12, 2011, 08:52 »
^
How did you do your "Aw. Did zat sting?" thing?

I should've cut my thumb in half in Art class today, but all I got was a split nail. I was using a carving tool. HOORAY!

My Black/White 2 Teams.