Author Topic: What's making you happy right now?  (Read 704313 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Sunnii

• Boom shaka laka
  • Sentret Fan
  • Movie Geek (:
    • View Profile
Re: What's making you happy right now?
« Reply #4485 on: May 31, 2011, 17:50 »
Finally have some songs on my ipod...

Plus it is really Sunny where I am ... Yay... Sun bathing! :D
Pompeii - Bastille <3

Dracoandy666

« Reply #4486 on: May 31, 2011, 18:35 »
The weather for once... It's Sunny in Scotland for once!!!

PiPlUp_94

« Reply #4487 on: May 31, 2011, 18:35 »
Had an awesome day with my friend <3
Went to the doctors today and she said it's just a bug, that's different to what people usually get. That's took alot of my mind~
Got some art to upload later too.

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #4488 on: May 31, 2011, 19:49 »
quite possibly the hardest exam is out of the way thank godddd

hell even the kinetics won't be as hard as that trainwreck was its just drawing graphs and kicking molecules up the butt to make them excited

We hate chicken breast; it's too dry for us Cx

oh you have to be dead careful when cooking chicken breast in something its so easy to overcook it
simmering it for 20 mins usually kills it half the time
the best thing to do is if it's skinless boneless chicken breast you cook it just so it's done like 5 mins over a high heat until you can poke a knife in the middle of it and when you immediately put the knife on your tongue it nips a little from the heat

thighs and legs etc i'll stick in a casserole but never chicken breast
chicken breast is too good/expensive to do that
           

Offline Sizacu

• Sentret Fan
  • hello everyone
    • View Profile
« Reply #4489 on: May 31, 2011, 19:55 »
oh you have to be dead careful when cooking chicken breast in something its so easy to overcook it
simmering it for 20 mins usually kills it half the time
the best thing to do is if it's skinless boneless chicken breast you cook it just so it's done like 5 mins over a high heat until you can poke a knife in the middle of it and when you immediately put the knife on your tongue it nips a little from the heat

thighs and legs etc i'll stick in a casserole but never chicken breast
chicken breast is too good/expensive to do that
It's too dry, whether my mother's cooking it or we're eating in a restaurant :v I'll note those tips down though, I'm sure it'll be useful for when I have to cook my own dinners xD

Just got a game come in through the mail <3 I was slightly annoyed earlier because a note from the Royal Mail told us that we had JUST ABOUT missed this package they were delivering to us. I thought it was this, but it turns out that it wasn't!
And after a minute or two, I've finally figured out what the other thing was. It was a set of iddy biddy figurines that I cought a few months ago and they're so awww it's just... ;;

Captivating Radiant Elegant Serene Seraphic Enchanting Lovely Immortal Adorable

Are you interested in spriting, or improving it?

Offline Ya-Yah

• I'm told I'm a
  • Mulholland Fan
  • Apparently aka YY now ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4490 on: May 31, 2011, 20:05 »
I'm happy because after two years, I've finally found a job! :D Wohoo!

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #4491 on: May 31, 2011, 20:11 »
It's too dry, whether my mother's cooking it or we're eating in a restaurant :v I'll note those tips down though, I'm sure it'll be useful for when I have to cook my own dinners xD

haha yeah a lot of people tend to overcook it without realising it tbh and just naturaly think it's a bit dry
some restaurants i've been do its dead juicy and chickeny and i'm like C:
especially in stir fries! omg

basically its dead juicy in a stir fry cos you're cooking it rapidly and moving a lot over a very high heat (usually in stir fries you have to heat the oil in the wok until it starts to smoke ever so slightly and the whole thing can go from raw to ready in what 5 minutes??)

its hard to get the hang of initially so don't worry too much if you mess it up once or twice you just need it cooked through but cooked quickly so yes as long as you keep that in mind

sorry i could go on about this all day ahaha
           

Offline Sizacu

• Sentret Fan
  • hello everyone
    • View Profile
« Reply #4492 on: May 31, 2011, 20:24 »
haha yeah a lot of people tend to overcook it without realising it tbh and just naturaly think it's a bit dry
some restaurants i've been do its dead juicy and chickeny and i'm like C:
especially in stir fries! omg

basically its dead juicy in a stir fry cos you're cooking it rapidly and moving a lot over a very high heat (usually in stir fries you have to heat the oil in the wok until it starts to smoke ever so slightly and the whole thing can go from raw to ready in what 5 minutes??)

its hard to get the hang of initially so don't worry too much if you mess it up once or twice you just need it cooked through but cooked quickly so yes as long as you keep that in mind
Oh gosh except for stir fries. I love chicken breast in stir fries <3 They suck up some of the oil/juice if you put the vegetables in before the chicken and then when I eat it I go 'awaah <3~' because it's so tender and gah I can't describe it ;;

The magpies which regularly visit us (and sometimes accidently fly into our glass sliding door) are eating the food that I've left out for them <3 *feeling warm and fuzzy inside now*

Captivating Radiant Elegant Serene Seraphic Enchanting Lovely Immortal Adorable

Are you interested in spriting, or improving it?

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4493 on: May 31, 2011, 20:59 »
I have just reminded myself of the glory that is Weetabix and sugar. <3  I bought Weetabix so I didn't have to buy a whole box of cereal since I'm hopefully only here for another week or so. I may end up eating all this Weetabix really quickly though. ^^'

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #4494 on: May 31, 2011, 21:56 »
Been up the pub for a couple of pints and dinner with my brother
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4495 on: May 31, 2011, 22:26 »
NANCHO PARTY W/ HEROES: THE MOVIE
also known as: In Which Two Teenage Siblings Watch Crappy Television Shows Together; One Argument About The Remote; Ten Minutes Of Eating Nanchos; Two Hours Of Watching The Actual Program; One Heart To Heart Conversation Between The Two; Five Freezeframes On Beautiful Actors...

it goes on.

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4496 on: May 31, 2011, 22:39 »
Every day, I'm closer to going home... and closer to seeing important people again! I can't wait to hop on a train to Skegness and see Stace again. :D  and seeing Jake will make me an intensely happy personnn<3

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline TrickTester

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4497 on: May 31, 2011, 22:42 »
I.m seeing my darling Catherine tomorrow and we will dance and video and sew my bloody tunic :/ also seeing my girlfriend ^_^

SWPT! Sword-Wielding-Pokemon-Trainers!

Love me for never and ever and never forever...

Matty Cahill

« Reply #4498 on: May 31, 2011, 23:39 »
Every day, I'm closer to going home... and closer to seeing important people again! I can't wait to hop on a train to Skegness and see Stace again. :D  and seeing Jake will make me an intensely happy personnn<3

Cheers for the mention =]

Just came back from watching Hangover 2... it's very similar to the first I guess but if it isn't broke then don't fix it!

Also with the Kanye song usage in Hangover 2 has reminded me to watch the Can't Tell Me Nothing video with Zach Galifianakis in it... oh God it is amazing ;;
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 00:09 by Gurren Lagann »

PiPlUp_94

« Reply #4499 on: June 01, 2011, 00:18 »
I can sleep knowing i stand a chance of passing biology :D
I've also made stupid formulas to help me remember stuff and drew awesome diagrams, especially for phagocytosis lol