Author Topic: What's making you happy right now?  (Read 704295 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Re: What's making you happy right now?
« Reply #6585 on: May 29, 2012, 18:41 »
I just saw the olympic torch~

also the notes on this silly thing i made in about an hour. i have never got that many notes ever for a picture 8U

spritey

« Reply #6586 on: May 29, 2012, 20:12 »
It's my birthday. And I got a good sleep.

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #6587 on: May 29, 2012, 21:47 »
Finally got a new peice for my grade 5 exam instead of hornpipe! I hated it, couldn't get the rythm right.
 It's easy to play just that mispitching might be a problem, other two peices: tequila sunrise and solvieg's song are fine :3 just got to work on aural stuff and sightreading = free marks.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #6588 on: May 29, 2012, 22:41 »
 I bought running shoes today! Now I feel like a prancing gazel every time I run around!

Another thing to note, managed to create a routine for Tuesdays at the gym, it's about an hour long too, so it pretty much takes up Tuesday at the gym, which is good. Got some whey protein too so now I mean business! I might start going to the gym 5 days a week now, I'm going to try this week then if I can manage I'll do it from then on.

I managed to choreograph a whole dance routine for Train's Drive By, the dance consists of finger clicking, clapping and crotch thrusts.

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6589 on: May 30, 2012, 00:49 »
Looks like XBMC works quite well on the Raspberry Pi. :]
Now I have a real reason to buy one rather than my original "I've followed this from day one and must have proof of my genuine interest" which really just showed I spend far too much time online. P:

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #6590 on: May 30, 2012, 16:10 »
Looks like XBMC works quite well on the Raspberry Pi. :]
Now I have a real reason to buy one rather than my original "I've followed this from day one and must have proof of my genuine interest" which really just showed I spend far too much time online. P:

ooh

this sounds interesting esp. considering they decided to stop developing the xbox original version haha i mean i might get one one day but i still have no idea what i want to do with it yet it's a bit like an audino in those respects i.e. its a cool piece of gadgetry and i want one
           

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6591 on: May 30, 2012, 23:03 »
^To be honest I'm not really sure what I'd do with one either and I already have my old laptop to tinker with.

The Summer is over and the clouds are back in the sky. :]

Offline That Girl in the 'Roo Suit

• "You'll go far with your compassion. But unless you have the tenacity, you'll never make it to the top"
  • Elite Four Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • WE ROXOR U THEN U AM CRY
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #6592 on: May 31, 2012, 12:00 »
72% on my dissertation! 72 percent!!!!!

Buzzing :D

I also worked out if I do well on my last exam mark, I've got ~71% overall on my degree... Hello first!!
-~-
Well did she make you cry? Make you break down?
Shatter your illusions of love?
And is it over now? Do you know how
To pick up the pieces and go home?
-~-

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #6593 on: May 31, 2012, 14:49 »
72% on my dissertation! 72 percent!!!!!

Buzzing :D

I also worked out if I do well on my last exam mark, I've got ~71% overall on my degree... Hello first!!

(y) Liam likes this

well done!!

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6594 on: May 31, 2012, 21:14 »
 Right now, I love my college class, we spent the whole day filming and generally having a laugh (albeit without some) and we have been together almost a whole educational year!

Looking back on things, at the start I didn't know what was going on, I had just been put in a class with a bunch of people I didn't know but over a few months I eventually felt comfortable around everyone and right now, I'm just getting out of my shell!

To think that in about three weeks, the college would have decided who is going onto next year and who isn't and who's going to be together for the next year, I've had a blast doing my course and I've grown to like all these people who are in my course when chances are, I'm not going to see most of them ever again after college.

But the conversations we have, occasionally we will have really deep conversations that feel like we've bonded for about half an hour, we had one today and I don't know, even though it was about views on sexuality and sex I still feel like I came out of that room understanding everyone a bit more, with more clarity.

Then again, I've just realised I might not see my class again after my last week and I've watched a lecture on reality and our perception, so I might seem a bit trippy for a while.

Offline Ya-Yah

• I'm told I'm a
  • Mulholland Fan
  • Apparently aka YY now ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6595 on: May 31, 2012, 23:22 »
I passed my driving test today! I'm really happy especially because I wanted to pass before my birthday next month :)

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6596 on: June 01, 2012, 21:53 »
^ Well done!

Went out and watched Men In Black Three today, it was great! Figured out the whole plot line in about five or ten minutes though  :ohmy: Really funny though if you watch it in the right company.

Came home around about nine, so I've almost been home an hour and watched a bit of Courage the Cowardly Dog before grabbing a twix and coming up to bed. Might play a bit of Sims now, my sim is a fireman! So I go over to peoples houses and I put out fires, not long untill I actually do some real work.

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6597 on: June 02, 2012, 00:20 »
Watched a film called Bunraku, it was weird but also rather fun and now I want to be a boxing cowboy. I am mature. :]

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #6598 on: June 02, 2012, 02:21 »
Joan Cusack exists
And plays a spectacular Sheila
And the whole of Shameless USA basically
I'm spreading my love for this show as much as I can ok?
It is a piece of perfection and I don't think I'll ever live without it
And all the little details that make me smile
Just
sfgsklfjlksjlkfjlsjsflkj
And for some reason watching Shameless USA makes me feel like I should release an Amanda Palmer-esque debut solo album

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • abandon hope all ye who enter here
« Reply #6599 on: June 02, 2012, 22:36 »
A chinese from my favourite takeaway place and a can of cold cider was totally worth working 14 hours for. Sooooo good omg