Author Topic: What's making you happy right now?  (Read 704277 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
Re: What's making you happy right now?
« Reply #8685 on: March 20, 2014, 23:43 »
 Ahhh, I can't even remember her if I'm honest  :mellow: I just remember the jokes going around the school when she died...

Ohhh the tattoo, I'm trying to swag it up! If I kicked someone with that foot, I would be kicking them with the force of a Chloe!

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8686 on: March 20, 2014, 23:48 »
chloe the dude was basically the devil from what ive heard, hes one of those guys who gets WAAAAAAAAAY WAY WAY WAY WAY /WAY/ too much into religion and turn into assholes^2 smh

Wolstenholme

« Reply #8687 on: March 20, 2014, 23:51 »
Oh my god are you actually going to do it? This is fantastic - do it

Offline Captain Jigglypuff

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
  • Don't MAKE me Double Slap you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8688 on: March 21, 2014, 00:25 »
chloe the dude was basically the devil from what ive heard, hes one of those guys who gets WAAAAAAAAAY WAY WAY WAY WAY /WAY/ too much into religion and turn into assholes^2 smh

Ding! Ding! Ding! bread nails it!
"Don't pawn your garbage off on me!"~Watchy Watchog

Somehow the wires uncrossed.
The tables were turned.
Never knew I had such a lesson to learn.
˜New Attitude (Patti Labelle)

Plz Click!

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8689 on: March 21, 2014, 01:49 »
No one should have death wished on them, even the worst of people. The thought of this being acceptable is actually making me sick

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8690 on: March 21, 2014, 07:47 »
To be fair to him, saying "he's dead HAHAHA" is a bit harsh despite what he said. Religion is just irritating as it is. As the rest, being happy for his death far outdoes what he said.

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #8691 on: March 21, 2014, 10:01 »
(examples: Jade Goody, Margaret Thatcher, Amy Winehouse - all people who have had people say they are happy about their deaths).
no. totally different. phelps was a disgusting human being. goody, thatcher and winehouse had their flaws, as do we all, but they did not spew hate about other people for being different. phelps did. phelps hated people like me, queer people, and plenty of other groups, because he thought god hated them. frankly i'm disgusted he even existed. i sincerely hope when he gets to those pearly gates god just shakes his head and says "nah son you're a horrible person who doesn't deserve heaven bye"

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8692 on: March 21, 2014, 11:12 »
no. totally different. phelps was a disgusting human being. goody, thatcher and winehouse had their flaws, as do we all, but they did not spew hate about other people for being different. phelps did. phelps hated people like me, queer people, and plenty of other groups, because he thought god hated them. frankly i'm disgusted he even existed. i sincerely hope when he gets to those pearly gates god just shakes his head and says "nah son you're a horrible person who doesn't deserve heaven bye"

My point exactly. He even said that the innocent children killed at Sandy Hooks were not loved by God. Not really spoken but he picketed at their funerals. I mean what did they ever do to deserve that?

The tables were turned.

Plz Click!

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8693 on: March 21, 2014, 11:42 »
Just because he was blinded by his outrageous interpretation of religion and subsequently did some terrible things doesn't mean his death was deserved. I'm all for justice and rightful punishment but death really isn't that. Plus, there were laws developed in the US due to what he had done which prevents it from happening again.

He's still a human being, just a massively misguided one. He still has a family and they've lost him. It's still sad for them. Celebrating his death isn't just insulting but it's so wrong; I get it, he's a bad man (well understatement but meh) but death really shouldn't be wished on anyone, not even your worst enemies.

Btw, he didn't hate everyone, he just claimed that victims in the army and whatnot was God's punishment of gay people. Again, he was massively misguided and blinded by his outrageous view on religion. You've got to consider that when judging him because that was what formed most of his ideals.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 11:45 by GL | 犠牲 »

Wolstenholme

« Reply #8694 on: March 21, 2014, 15:20 »
^ #preach

anyway, got english language coursework back today and ahhh I'm so happy like it isn't like me to be consistently the best at anything but man I love this subject it's like the only thing I can do.

also got my Media marks back today and eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeps I'm actually close to hitting my target grade (B) oh my gosh I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #8695 on: March 21, 2014, 17:57 »
edit 2: good god why did i carepost about fred phelps, yeesh

well when i say carepost i mean my usual trash but
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 20:17 by uuuaaaghhh samir you are breaking the car! »
           

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • abandon hope all ye who enter here
« Reply #8696 on: March 21, 2014, 20:20 »

No sorry not buying into this self righteous thing. He doesn't deserve respect. He was a hateful creature who delighted in the suffering of other human beings. I don't believe in an afterlife, but if there is one then I hope it's his turn to suffer. Hopefully the Westboro Baptist Cult Church now dies with him.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 20:23 by Clairefable »

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8697 on: March 21, 2014, 20:34 »

No sorry not buying into this self righteous thing. He doesn't deserve respect. He was a hateful creature who delighted in the suffering of other human beings. I don't believe in an afterlife, but if there is one then I hope it's his turn to suffer. Hopefully the Westboro Baptist Cult Church now dies with him.

I'm hoping so but from the looks of his daughter being in charge, I doubt it. I'd love to see someone blast Lily Allen's "F*** You" into the windows during a service one day. Can you imagine how hilarious it'd be to see parent scrambling to cover their kids' ears and still not be enough to shield them from all the cursing?

The tables were turned.

Plz Click!

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #8698 on: March 21, 2014, 21:02 »
 Everyone is lusting for the Phelps. Phelps phetish!

Strength workout done today, I think it was okay but I don't know... I'll probably find out tomorrow. Going to read a bit of my book soon, it was starting to get good, but then I had to sleep after reading about killer babies...

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • WARNING: DORK
    • View Profile
« Reply #8699 on: March 22, 2014, 09:22 »

A friend made THIS wonderful art of Akumu from my ask-mega-gengar Tumblr blog.

Needs more Gengar