Author Topic: What's making you happy right now?  (Read 704284 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Wolstenholme

Re: What's making you happy right now?
« Reply #8715 on: March 24, 2014, 13:05 »
Don't feel like a jerk just because I had a bad morning. I'm pretty sure the whole thing could have gone much worse because like... it was my Dad's car that got hit by a car and not me or like actually him. It wasn't even a bad accident either but he just can't drive it because the boot won't close.

Anyway, I'm having a bit of a relaxation afternoon to get rid of the headache that ensued from this morning since it's my afternoon off.

I'm gonna steadily do my English Literature homework for a couple of hours, then watch Disney's Hercules with home made sweet popcorn (I've also got the PJs on as well) then I'm going to look for guides on how to structure History essays to see if there's anything I'm still missing - I think the exam was just a mental break down as the questions were really horrible and I usually do much better and get around 50-75 % of the marks.

I've already written and scheduled this week's review so I guess when that's done I'll spend some time with my book or my 3DS or possibly my laptop (to write fiction of course!!)

it doesn't feel that bad now except the sore throat and the headache.

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Pokémon Breeder (For Petz, ask Petzbreeder ;3)
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8716 on: March 24, 2014, 13:51 »
Wow, I never expected that Stallsire would be that useful in-game. In the battle Chateau, for example, I was fighting against that pesky Scizor (lvl 55) using my dear lvl 42 "♪ Giggity! ♪" (I named him like that) and... even without the hax given by Scald, that Scizor did almost nothing to it. Try it.
Click on that smexy Tyranaggronigroking to visit my our IV Shop. And possibly buy something.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #8717 on: March 24, 2014, 22:34 »
 My knees were bad, so I just did a cardio session that wasn't hard on my knees. Knee supports tomorrow! Light cardio and then I might meet some friends down the pub (wont be drinking). It's nice to finally fix myself.

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Pokémon Breeder (For Petz, ask Petzbreeder ;3)
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8718 on: March 25, 2014, 05:37 »
My knees were bad, so I just did a cardio session that wasn't hard on my knees. Knee supports tomorrow! Light cardio and then I might meet some friends down the pub (wont be drinking). It's nice to finally fix myself.

Just be sure not to take arrows there. You could turn monothematic, boring, bored and an injured warrior.

Just bred a 31/31/31/31/31/0 Bronzor with Levitate. Oh yeah.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 18:29 by Delicious_Scout »
Click on that smexy Tyranaggronigroking to visit my our IV Shop. And possibly buy something.

Wolstenholme

« Reply #8719 on: March 25, 2014, 17:18 »
got my media coursework mark back today and I thought I was gonna fail but guys get this, I AM ONE MARK OFF OF MY TARGET GRADE...

1 MARK OFF

A MARK THAT I CAN EASILY MAKE UP IN THE EXAM

I'M NOT GONNA FAIL!

I DON'T HAVE TO BECOME A NUN

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #8720 on: March 25, 2014, 17:45 »
*Does snoopy happy dance with Chloe*
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Wolstenholme

« Reply #8721 on: March 25, 2014, 19:04 »
*plays happy by Pharrell**dances the futterwacken into the distance**mounts unicorn**swishes beautiful and mysteriously glossy hair**rides into spontaneous rainbow sunset*

I'm also happy because of this thread and all the other "what are your emotions doing I want to know about your obviously eventful life" threads because everyone's like telling you the story of their life and you get to see like ups and downs and you just wanna hug everyone all the time for whatever reason... I like to people watch so this = fun

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #8722 on: March 25, 2014, 19:23 »
Well then I don't think you want to see Poison's post on the saddening thread.

Wolstenholme

« Reply #8723 on: March 25, 2014, 19:35 »
I saw it about 4 hours after it was posted but it confused me because I had no idea whether this was aimed at me or at real people or what so I just didn't reply.

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #8724 on: March 25, 2014, 21:24 »
so i had another rehearsal today and apparently my rehearsal on sunday didn't actually go as badly as i thought it did!

thanks gl <3

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #8725 on: March 25, 2014, 21:29 »
I saw it about 4 hours after it was posted but it confused me because I had no idea whether this was aimed at me or at real people or what so I just didn't reply.

She tried to lead a big rp. People didn't post, then she comes back and thought no one cared about her because of that and friend stuff. It was aimed at the registration act rp'ers and her site friends.....here.

Anywho, it's snowing and I have no school tomorrow.

Wolstenholme

« Reply #8726 on: March 25, 2014, 21:36 »
waaaaaaaaaaaah I want snowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8727 on: March 25, 2014, 21:36 »
Well then I don't think you want to see Poison's post on the saddening thread.

This is the happy thread. Discussion of Poison's post can be found elsewhere *shot*. It's nearly as bad as talking about people behind their backs (which everyone does at some point despite it being a bad thing...).

I saw a Limited Edition Pokemon White DSi that was only £50, including the Pokemon White game AND the actual console! Hoping to nip out and buy it this weekend.

I'm also out of school tomorrow because of strikes, so...yes.

Wolstenholme

« Reply #8728 on: March 25, 2014, 21:40 »
i post on this thread way too much but w.e.

talking about people behind their backs is like... natural.

if we didn't talk about others what could we actually talk about? we'd be so bored and celebrities wouldn't even have like any meaning whatsoever because discussing bands and celebrities is talking about people behind their backs. the difference is that they don't know you exist but it's like the same thing.

i honestly don't believe it's a bad thing. at all. if anything it's healthy.

now mr. website please let me do a thing and stop making me procrastinate. that is all.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #8729 on: March 25, 2014, 21:49 »
Let's get off that topic (and I'm secretly hoping that half the school doesn't talk about me behind my back, although I know they do)

Well, I have no work to do, and I'm on this site. Good enough for me.