Author Topic: What's making you happy right now?  (Read 704317 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
Re: What's making you happy right now?
« Reply #8865 on: April 17, 2014, 17:59 »
The Last Of Us is so gooooood especially the online play, I really want to get back into it but I let my brother borrow it and keep forgetting to ask for it back :( I want to play the DLC and try and complete the trophy list

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Pokémon Breeder (For Petz, ask Petzbreeder ;3)
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8866 on: April 17, 2014, 19:59 »
I will finally offer HP-stuff in my store. I managed to breed a 31/30/31/30/31/30 Greninja (w/ Protean). That means... Hidden Power Fire.
Click on that smexy Tyranaggronigroking to visit my our IV Shop. And possibly buy something.

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8867 on: April 17, 2014, 22:57 »
i just realised i basically posted the same thing as someone else within six posts and that might look like i was mocking her?  i'm not mocking you i promise.

but yeah i'm back on track for camp nanowrimo (also woah i've written 60 pages???)

You're doing Camp NaNo too? Hell to the yes! I'm up to about 25k thus far...which is my target, so yay.

Speaking of which, it's going to be a fun thing to write now...things getting interesting there, for sure.

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8868 on: April 17, 2014, 23:18 »
Alongside some work I've been finally making my way through Game of Thrones and by tomorrow morning I'll have new Parks and Recreation to watch. It feels relaxing, been a while since I've felt this relaxed in a normal day.

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #8869 on: April 18, 2014, 18:44 »
mum's not here to watch buffy with me so i'm watching in the night garden and this is a dire situation the pontypines have eaten all the food without the whatingers and now they're just waving at each other from the ledges isn't that a pip

i'm laughing so hard

thanks gl <3

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #8870 on: April 19, 2014, 00:22 »
 Played The Last of Us online loads  :ohmy: my clan gets bigger and bigger and I don't know why I'm not telling them to go away. I mean, I can't be bothered to get 40 supplies per game.

Oh, I might do a side shoot for my portfolio next week. I wanna do something with a Lego figure, but ehhh, I can't think of something I haven't done with it before. It's going to be fun and I'm looking forward to it. It isn't going towards my photography finals but if you do side projects they can really help fill up your book when you're in a sticky situation.

Oh yes, I can have a sexy Lego themed portfolio.

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #8871 on: April 19, 2014, 00:29 »
Played The Last of Us online loads  :ohmy: my clan gets bigger and bigger and I don't know why I'm not telling them to go away. I mean, I can't be bothered to get 40 supplies per game.

But... that's the entire point of the online play :o
And honestly the clan thing gets really fun if you connect it to Facebook because all the survivors are people on your friend's list and you get more motivated to collect supplies and keep people alive
Managed to keep my best friends alive and basically let everyone else die
(Damn I need this game back in my life now ;___;)

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #8872 on: April 19, 2014, 01:50 »
 They become my Facebook friends? Ooh that actually sounds pretty cool  :laugh: I'll have to connect it up in the morning and play a few games.

Offline Awkward Squirtle

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8873 on: April 19, 2014, 12:14 »
I have pretty much completed my mission to get a pokémon with all 0 IVs. By pretty much I mean I've actually done it, I just want it on a male so I can pass them down across species if I want to for some reason.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #8874 on: April 19, 2014, 20:11 »
I have pretty much completed my mission to get a pokémon with all 0 IVs. By pretty much I mean I've actually done it, I just want it on a male so I can pass them down across species if I want to for some reason.
Then you can spread them all over the place an troll people around the world, if you desire to.

I went to a family gathering. Most of it was boring, but then there's this cat, who seemed to like me and when my sister went to shoo it away, it almost bit her. Nice to know something appreciates my existence. There's also this little girl (not sure if her and her mom are even related to us, it's all spanish to me) and she had a lot of fun running around. This certain little girl and her mom live near us (like, walking distance). So.... not a bad 2 hours in general.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Wolstenholme

« Reply #8875 on: April 20, 2014, 08:54 »
Church have changed their service times from 10:00 to 10:30 which means an extra 30 minutes in bed EVERY SUNDAY!! Huzzah!

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8876 on: April 20, 2014, 11:41 »
Caught up with GoT so I can watch the new ep tonight =]

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #8877 on: April 20, 2014, 17:42 »
Church have changed their service times from 10:00 to 10:30 which means an extra 30 minutes in bed EVERY SUNDAY!! Huzzah!

Mine start at 10:45, but Sunday school is 9:45. >.>

Instead of easter baskets, my mom decided to get us an easter gift. My sis got the Frozen soundtrack. My older brother is looking up where he can get a kitten for his, and I'm getting a tin of X and Y pokemon cards. So, I get to enjoy all 3. Plus, black kitten FTW.

Offline OpalRhea

• PUK's unofficial psycho writing steampunked Charizard
  • Sentret Fan
  • Credit goes to meta spriters. Shiny Chary is smexy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8878 on: April 20, 2014, 21:06 »
^ Kittens are for life, not just for Easter. Make sure you're all ready to look after it.

I'm burritoed in my blanket, pretty warm and trying to write a reply to something. 

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #8879 on: April 20, 2014, 21:30 »
^Big time. We're also planning on a German Sheppard. Animals are awesome.