Author Topic: What's making you happy right now?  (Read 704297 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
Re: What's making you happy right now?
« Reply #8985 on: May 16, 2014, 22:02 »
Finally started rating battles in XY, and I'm actually not terrible at this inverse thing! 8 battles and 6 wins, and without using that bloody broken mega-kanga everyone else seems to use. >.< Swellow FTW.

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8986 on: May 16, 2014, 22:37 »
Used to play a game called Warhammer 40K a few years ago, and I've just been looking at the rules and turns out the army I used to use is borderline broken now...

Time to get them out again, I think >:D
DONT LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #8987 on: May 16, 2014, 23:20 »
We're likely getting 2 kittens tomorrow! One certain, but the other one, we're not sure about.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Wolstenholme

« Reply #8988 on: May 17, 2014, 01:47 »
So, over half of my exams are done. There's reason to be happy number one.

Number two. I did my Lit exam, I've got a sinking feeling that it went really badly, however, my results are completely not my problem until the 14th of August which is like three months away, I've had a little cry about it but now that it's done I'm just feeling that positive release from stress. *exhales deeply*

Number three. I finished Ghost Hunter by Michelle Paver and omg it was fantastic. Now I've begun rereading one of my favourite book series so I'm very excited.

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #8989 on: May 17, 2014, 18:34 »
it's my birthday in two weeks yeeeeaaaah

thanks gl <3

Offline sans the skeleton

• they/them pronouns please
  • Joeno Fan
  • super meme trash
    • View Profile
    • Subeta
« Reply #8990 on: May 17, 2014, 21:08 »
JUST GOT A LEVEL 100 SHINY AZELF ON WONDERTRADE
i am done bye
unfortunately i cant use it in my party because im playing a new game of Y
time to box it!

ive created a monster
official forum cryptid

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #8991 on: May 17, 2014, 21:20 »
 This fitness magazine has some decent exercises and routines that I might incorporate into my own on Monday.

I also managed to get some film for my camera :D

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #8992 on: May 17, 2014, 21:28 »
last undergrad lecture ever was yesterday,

ofc now its Exam Hell but whatever, much preferable to lectures tbqh imo bbq bbyob
           

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
  • ask your local askljdlaskjd
    • View Profile
« Reply #8993 on: May 17, 2014, 23:44 »
So close to finishing an art project I've been working on since before I joined this site! Just have to wait for the paint to dry so I can remove the tape protection areas I didn't want paint. Hope it goes alright, it's gonna be a bit harder to remove the tape then you might think. I'll post some pictures when it's done. It's not Pokemon related, but I'm sure no one will mind (besides, if you try hard enough, everything is Pokemon related).
When it comes down to it, the difference between healing and necromancy is timing.

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8994 on: May 19, 2014, 02:57 »
new GoT was easily the best of the season so far

Dunno how Baelish can be so GOAT in GoT but so WOAT in The Dark Knight Rises lol

Wolstenholme

« Reply #8995 on: May 19, 2014, 15:45 »
I just watched Tarzan for the first time. I have so many feels it was amazing. Better than Frozen. I cried when it finished... not because it was sad but because it was over. omg.

I think I feel this way because the music was by Phil Collins and it reminded me of Brother Bear... they're legit my two favourites now.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 15:47 by The Reality Bug »

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Pokémon Breeder (For Petz, ask Petzbreeder ;3)
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8996 on: May 19, 2014, 22:15 »
I just watched Tarzan for the first time. I have so many feels it was amazing. Better than Frozen. I cried when it finished... not because it was sad but because it was over. omg.

I think I feel this way because the music was by Phil Collins and it reminded me of Brother Bear... they're legit my two favourites now.

Genesis FTW (not only Sega)

Today I battles OpalRhea. Although she did not do my laundry, I managed to see she is very able to improve a lot; she has a gargantuan amount of potential, and I strongly recommend her to use shenanigans, obscure Pokémon and strategies of this nature.
Click on that smexy Tyranaggronigroking to visit my our IV Shop. And possibly buy something.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #8997 on: May 19, 2014, 22:38 »
 I'm back in the gym :D Today was a little hard since I'm not used to the weight I was lifting before, but by the end of this week I should be ready to start increasing the weight again. Sadly, I decided to try and do some arm work after my squats, so I left the gym with jelly legs and weak arms. Also! Worked on my lats and I'm really noticing how uncomfortable it is to lay on my side now  :laugh:

Oh my days, on GTA I killed this griefer and ran off so they chased me and I killed them again  :laugh: They were so mad, I went onto passive and watched them and their friend try and run me over.

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #8998 on: May 20, 2014, 11:46 »
having an extremely trippy time wrestling my sleep cycle into a morning routine as opposed to a night shift routine (i dont do a night shift this is just pure negligence) and good gracious this is bliss
up before 12pm and just the sound of  the bakers clangering about and their radio and also the sound of birds and buses and crap, looking at the clock and being on the right side of 9am for once

actual real life daylight which isn't flourescent bulb tinged,

why do i take such pride in being a night owl again????????????

ofc im convinced this is just mania brought on from making my body do something it really doesn't want to do but whatever, the neurochemistry of sleep is some weird stuff and one of the things id love to do in postgrad life if the career prospects weren't so terrible

like you have to wait literal months here for a Sleep Study if you think you have sleep apnea, we all know what they say about things where you have to wait months (i.e. the government doesn't care about your lot as much and would rather spend money making the uk a tax haven for Pfizer and selling off the nhs, sigh)
           

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8999 on: May 20, 2014, 15:09 »
Got my letter from sixth form telling me the minimum requirement I need to get in with the courses I'm taking.

Turns out I need 5 A*- C grades and a B in Biology...the former should be virtually guaranteed, but I may only hit a C in Biology. Even then, I'll probably get in anyways :D