Poll

Who do you think is the best doctor who of all time?

William Hartnell
2 (2.6%)
Patrick Troughton
1 (1.3%)
Jon Pertwee
1 (1.3%)
Tom Baker
4 (5.2%)
Peter Davison
0 (0%)
Colin Baker
1 (1.3%)
Sylvester McCoy
2 (2.6%)
Paul McGann
2 (2.6%)
Christopher Eccleston
15 (19.5%)
David Tennant
32 (41.6%)
Matt Smith
17 (22.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Author Topic: Doctor Who  (Read 279783 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline French Salamence

• He's coming back.
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • I'm Dracula!
    • View Profile
Re: Doctor Who
« Reply #600 on: December 10, 2007, 18:14 »
which is to shoot someone in the head

Chrono

« Reply #601 on: December 10, 2007, 22:21 »
Doctor Who... Meh, the worse show on BBC in my opinion.

Either that, or I have no taste. ... I should actually give them series another shot, I was bored to death when I saw one episode.

Offline ~ Robzei ~

• WHAT! HOW RUDE! Dont you EVER call me a
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Robzei :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: December 11, 2007, 00:01 »
doctor. who. is. the. greatest. show. on. the. face. of. the. earth.
i luff it so much
like omg he regenerated and rose tyler got trapped in another papellel world and that new martha person is kewl and omg catherine tate was on the christmas on and like wow, martha left and kabam! right in my face bo dies even though in the future jack is the face of boe and like wow soon catharine tate will be back and jack will be back with torchwood and the doctor is soon to regenerate.

people are saying he will regenerate into the person that played the latest master, but that would spoilt it
aparntly catherine tate is coming back and martha jones might visit then and again and stuff, complete randomness

anyways, i cant wait to see teh darlek again, the one that escaped, bring on christmas special with teh titanic!

Offline French Salamence

• He's coming back.
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • I'm Dracula!
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: December 11, 2007, 06:44 »
Doctor Who... Meh, the worse show on BBC in my opinion.

Either that, or I have no taste. ... I should actually give them series another shot, I was bored to death when I saw one episode.

Which one did you see. If you saw the first of a double parter that'll be why. The first of double parters are just setting the scene.

Offline Latias Tamer

• WOCNWORBWONWO
  • 1337 Donator
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: December 11, 2007, 16:04 »
doctor. who. is. the. greatest. show. on. the. face. of. the. earth.
i luff it so much
like omg he regenerated and rose tyler got trapped in another papellel world and that new martha person is kewl and omg catherine tate was on the christmas on and like wow, martha left and kabam! right in my face bo dies even though in the future jack is the face of boe and like wow soon catharine tate will be back and jack will be back with torchwood and the doctor is soon to regenerate.

people are saying he will regenerate into the person that played the latest master, but that would spoilt it
aparntly catherine tate is coming back and martha jones might visit then and again and stuff, complete randomness

anyways, i cant wait to see teh darlek again, the one that escaped, bring on christmas special with teh titanic!
Erm, as far as I know. David Tennant won't be leaving the show anytime soon. His regenartion are just false rumors. And I don't think the Dalek will return this series...well I hope not anyway...

Maybe Cybermen will be involved when Rose returns...
Yes.

Offline LB

• Norwegian Wood
  • 1337 Donator
  • Sentret Fan
  • TournĂ©e du Chat Noir
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: December 11, 2007, 22:02 »
Which one did you see. If you saw the first of a double parter that'll be why. The first of double parters are just setting the scene.

So 'The Empty Child', 'Bad Wolf, 'The Impossible Planet' and 'Human Nature' were none of them dramatically valid in their own right?
"It occurred to me that this was what you might get if Walt Disney did an animated version of a Munch painting."

"It seemed to me that the longest imaginable distance separated irregular German verb forms from this kitchen table."

Offline Acmyers

• I am happy to help.
  • Rex Fan
  • I am proud to be british
    • View Profile
Dr Who Christmas Speical
« Reply #606 on: December 12, 2007, 10:01 »
I heard it is brilliant i mean come on. Kylie Minogue starring must have take them ages to get her on it.

But hey it is for christmas
Name: Acmyers

FC: 2879 0734 8935

If u an trade or battle feel free to ask.

Chrono

« Reply #607 on: December 12, 2007, 13:48 »

Actually, its the one where the doctor bring that girl back to her time period. And when the girl saw his mother, she was shocked, and that was because she came back to this period 12 months after she left. I did watch through a whole episode, but I just classed it as a boring show.

Offline Xagor

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: December 12, 2007, 14:03 »
You shouldn't judge a show based on one episode.
3DS Friend Code:1676 3937 3524
Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
http://tcgshiyo.wordpress.com/

Offline French Salamence

• He's coming back.
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • I'm Dracula!
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: December 13, 2007, 17:17 »
So 'The Empty Child', 'Bad Wolf, 'The Impossible Planet' and 'Human Nature' were none of them dramatically valid in their own right?

ok, The Empty Child was good, Bad Wolf, crap. The Impossible Planet, just people talking 'the creature in the pit' and Human nature, crap again. The only thing exciting about double parts are the cliffhangers

Offline Xagor

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: December 14, 2007, 10:50 »
Erm yeah Human Nature was one of the best episodes of all 3 of the modern series. You just don't appreciate certain things and prefer action (although nothing wrong with that per se...)
3DS Friend Code:1676 3937 3524
Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
http://tcgshiyo.wordpress.com/

Offline French Salamence

• He's coming back.
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • I'm Dracula!
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: December 14, 2007, 20:42 »
I like having the adrenalin pumping through my veins so I didn't really like Human Nature/Family of Blood. Sorry for wanting that.

Offline Angelic Lapras King

• The Angelic One, The King of Kings, The Piller Of The Land Of The Lapras and a PUK Mod.
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Rotom
  • Angel Wings! Please Guide Me And The Lapras!
    • View Profile
    • My DA Gallery of Maddness
« Reply #612 on: December 15, 2007, 02:23 »
Speaking of episodes, I found these

Confirmed episode titles for season 4

Episode 1 - Partners In Crime
Episode 4 - The Sontaran Stratagem (2 parter)

Unconfirmed Titles, I think.

Planet of the Ood
T.U.A.T.W.
Streets of London - This may or may not be a title

UNIT will make a proper return in the Sontaran story

"What did I say would happen if you got onto my back Oak?"

Offline Phil

• Currently Quirkless!
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: December 15, 2007, 04:16 »
Actually, its the one where the doctor bring that girl back to her time period. And when the girl saw his mother, she was shocked, and that was because she came back to this period 12 months after she left. I did watch through a whole episode, but I just classed it as a boring show.

To me it sounds like Aliens in London.  And yeah, it's boring when you put it like that. ::)

Now ... spoilers.

You prolly know what I'm gonna say ...

But still ...

Spoliers.

I warned you, spoilers.

No turning back now!

Rose comes back! :D :D :D
It's inverted snobbery; people have to be ashamed for being clever.
~ Miss Ferns

Something's Cowly!

[00:21] <&Phil> I want to update my profile, but I dunno what to add. :o

Offline French Salamence

• He's coming back.
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • I'm Dracula!
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: December 15, 2007, 11:16 »

That was the first of a double parter. Aliens of London. It wasn't the greatest episode.