Author Topic: Pokemon you're conflicted over  (Read 2734 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon you're conflicted over
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2014, 21:53 »
Infestation traps a pokemon in battle and takes an 8th of your health a turn, add toxic poison/burn and you can troll people. Done it before on Showdown.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Pokémon Breeder (For Petz, ask Petzbreeder ;3)
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2014, 21:57 »
Infestation traps a pokemon in battle and takes an 8th of your health a turn, add toxic poison/burn and you can troll everyone.

That's why I added RegiSTEEL and Lucario. Unless Shuckle is a rebel and learns to smoke so that he can throw its cigar to the opponent and burn it. And Terrakoin pretty kills it fast. However, you can always change to another Pokémon if it is necessary.

Pokémon that I am conflicted over... Bronzong. Yes, it is now immune to yet another trap and walls Fairies and Poison types and Ground types, but... the buff of Dark and Ghost... and it's so darn hard to breed (to one hundred eggs and all I got is a 31/31/31/x/31/x). Y U NO GROW PEE THINGY!
Click on that smexy Tyranaggronigroking to visit my our IV Shop. And possibly buy something.

Offline Sizacu

• Sentret Fan
  • hello everyone
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2014, 20:55 »
I'm a little hmmm over Ferrothorn; more so its design than anything xD I love Ferroseed, but something about Ferrothorn having three massive extended mace ball thingies on top of it doesn't sit that well with me. I think I'd prefer it if it was more tentacle-like, but then it would still look weird. Aaaah.

Captivating Radiant Elegant Serene Seraphic Enchanting Lovely Immortal Adorable

Are you interested in spriting, or improving it?

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Pokémon Breeder (For Petz, ask Petzbreeder ;3)
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2014, 21:01 »
I'm a little hmmm over Ferrothorn; more so its design than anything xD I love Ferroseed, but something about Ferrothorn having three massive extended mace ball thingies on top of it doesn't sit that well with me. I think I'd prefer it if it was more tentacle-like, but then it would still look weird. Aaaah.

Due to this description, now I am conflicted over Cresselia.   :wacko:
Click on that smexy Tyranaggronigroking to visit my our IV Shop. And possibly buy something.

Offline Mew King

• Some Sort of Grad Student of Sorts
  • Mulholland Fan
  • Now even Manaphy wants to kill you
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2014, 00:12 »
That's like literally the only thing I LIKE about Ferrothorn.
Gary was here.  Ash is a loser.