Author Topic: first world problems  (Read 417869 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 30 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
Re: first world problems
« Reply #3345 on: August 26, 2017, 21:43 »
 Oioi my glasses broke about an hour ago so I'm going to have to cancel my driving lesson and spend the next week or two unable to see properly.

Offline Captain Jigglypuff

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
  • Don't MAKE me Double Slap you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3346 on: August 26, 2017, 23:44 »
Buy a gamecube and join melee hell

That's just it. The GC games I wanted were all $20 or more. Pokémon XD was $50, Wind Waker $30, and Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door was $40. Plus the store had no Gameboy Player either which was something I wanted as well.
"Don't pawn your garbage off on me!"~Watchy Watchog

Somehow the wires uncrossed.
The tables were turned.
Never knew I had such a lesson to learn.
˜New Attitude (Patti Labelle)

Plz Click!

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3347 on: August 27, 2017, 09:55 »
Omg I got so confused here I thought you were describing your partner until it got to stray and I was like wth this is a very odd description lmao. Sad to hear about her cat tho, a pet dyings like one of the worst feelings ever =/

i havent been able to properly reply to this because every time i read it i start laughing jhfghjgkhlk

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3348 on: August 27, 2017, 23:44 »
So I'm literally so paranoid about friendships and like people not replying / if i message first all the turn I'll think i'm being annoying or they don't want to be friends or something and basically I haven't told real people (you guys are all code idc what the picture topic tells me /s) apart from one friend I'd told on Friday night because I'm dumb and forget not to tell people things when I've had alcohol, but anyways they're a close friend but it doesn;t matter (although they are the worst for this), and I messaged them yesterday literally saying I'm going back to London soon so if they want to meet up I'm only free certain days and they haven't responded and it's just /the worst/ timing because now I'm getting paranoid I upset them when we were out (but I don't think I did?)

i havent been able to properly reply to this because every time i read it i start laughing jhfghjgkhlk

ngl I had myself in stitches too after realising how dumb I was lmao
DONT LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3349 on: August 28, 2017, 19:06 »
First comment for my 50 subscriber special video: "this is r****ded"

😧😭

YouTube comment sections in three words!
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #3350 on: August 28, 2017, 19:54 »
Just found out Tricare doesn't cover vaccinations anymore, right as I need a meningitis shot by the 6th or I can't go back to school.

Great.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #3351 on: August 28, 2017, 21:43 »
Tl;dr yes they are being silly billies!

Ended up at the hospital again last week with a different consultant this time, was noticing a shadow in my peripheral vision and the optician said to pack a bag in case I was going to be kept in (was feeling hopeful about this). Consultant said that it's definitely been there a long time, there was scarring and pigmentation(?). He really just said that because I've learned about it recently I'm prob much more aware of it than I was before.

He was incredibly reluctant to operate as well, as it might cause me problems further down the line w cataracts and things. Even if he does it'll just stop it from spreading and won't get me back any vision I've lost. So they're not doing anything just now because it's 'stable and long standing' which is annoying.

He's going to compare notes with the other consultant and if he's noticed any differences then I'll get a letter within a few weeks but if not it's a wait until November!! Props to him though he was v through and had actually read through my notes (I have 4 humongous bundles lmao). Apparently I won't lose my sight so??? I think come November I'll just get fobbed off tbh.

He said if I notice changes to go back to the opticians again, but I feel like I'm being a Pain by doing this now ugh. Thankfully my optician is lovely and knows my history so it's a plus I guess. The really fun thing is I had no idea that my eyes being the way they are that I was predisposed to it anyway, like no one had ever told me? So thanks for that I guess!

sorry for not getting back to this sooner yagggg, heard anything yet??? also sorry to hear that they are being stupid!!!!!!!!

but do not feel like a hassle to your optician or doctor if anything happens!!!! i have trouble understanding stuff over forums so i dunno if you're having that "i dont wanna be a hassle to anyone if anything changes ill live with it i guess cos they'll just be weird about it" when you said about being a Pain

but its ur eyes and if they're being Silly Billies they sometimes need Complained At a little bit if they're gonna be Obstructive cos sometimes they're a bit Lazy (especially some of the consultants! ive had mostly good luck with the drs ive met and the nicest one was in neurology and the worst was a gp which luckily has left my practise thank goodness! he was the worst) but unfortch they will be tryina be all ~~~prioritise on need~~~ due to the publicly funded health stuff  etc etc

and the people who yell n whine a lot always get it above those who wait patiently which considering this is the country of queueing and tutting at people making a Scene is kinda dumb but there you go.

i mean i keep forgetting where exactly you are stationed atm so idk whether its PALS or the scottish equivalent???? but i think there are Liason services if u feel a bit dodgy about asking them about it directly.

anyway like i said sorry if this was what u were gonna do and this big pep ramble was unwarranted tho hahah. i guess i am just flailing appreciatively in the annoyance at them for leavin u feelin a little bit Uncertain and "well thanks guys" a little or something cos thats probably some sort of Bad CQC Metric somewhere in the nhs. anyway thanks for readin and i wish u the best of luck with the eye stuff!!!!

(also i am gonna take ur earlier advice in ur other post and get my own eyes checked cos its been a while esp since im seein too many floaters and the whole migranes thing has come outta nowhere)
           

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #3352 on: August 29, 2017, 14:32 »
Idvfnfysbxudjx I keep biting my skin to the point of pain. Haven't done this for a while so my concerta dose probably needs to go up again

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #3353 on: August 29, 2017, 16:24 »
 The song that plays in Oreo adverts really bugs me and I don't know why. I think it's because it sounds like Simple Plan is singing it.

Offline not chloe

• Mulholland Fan
  • never more than 3 hours away from public meltdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #3354 on: August 29, 2017, 18:26 »
So many clothes and I wanna buy them all but I'm poor 🙃
Credit to Inferna for the teacup Chatot
surPrISE

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
  • I play my games in French sometimes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3355 on: August 29, 2017, 18:33 »
The song that plays in Oreo adverts really bugs me and I don't know why. I think it's because it sounds like Simple Plan is singing it.

Do you happen to remember any lyrics from the song in the advert? I know a trick with Google that I can use to help you find it.

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3356 on: August 29, 2017, 19:35 »
Where are all these hate comments suddenly coming from on YouTube?
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #3357 on: August 29, 2017, 19:53 »
Why am I always so damn tired?
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Captain Jigglypuff

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
  • Don't MAKE me Double Slap you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3358 on: August 29, 2017, 20:42 »
Why am I always so damn tired?

The answer could be many things. Sleep apnea could be the answer if it is a daily occurrence. You can get tested for sleep apnea pretty easily. Just see your regular doctor who then writes out an order for two test to be done.
"Don't pawn your garbage off on me!"~Watchy Watchog

Somehow the wires uncrossed.
The tables were turned.
Never knew I had such a lesson to learn.
˜New Attitude (Patti Labelle)

Plz Click!

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
  • I play my games in French sometimes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3359 on: August 29, 2017, 21:30 »
Sleep apnea

I'm not trying to sound nerdy or anything, but it is spelled apnoea.

Whenever I rip my dvds, the sound is always really quiet, I'm not sure what I can do about it.