Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 ... 10
Team Building / Re: Fanfiction Team
« Last post by The name master on Today at 08:58 »
I'm stuck on my dad's gym. Even Nidorina's Double Kick can't get past it. And if they get poisoned through poison point/ poison sting, they just facade me to death.

I think it's because of the overpowered movesets, so not much grinding and my Pokemon are only in their lvl 20's!

I need a moveset for Poly, because Porygons are robots in my fanfic rather than actual pokemon.

I have recover so far because they have self repair systems.

And is dragon breath a good replacement for dragon pulse?

NOT STATUS MOVES!!!
Random Randomness / Re: first world problems
« Last post by SirBlaziken on Today at 04:59 »
yoooooooooooo im on insurgence too. the new patch is great!!!

Ayyyyy now we're talking.

my nana passed away

I can't really say much because i've never had someone close to me die, so all I can say is i'm sorry.

I feel like someone's driving a knife in each of my shoulders and down my back.
« Last post by Umbreon#100 on Today at 00:40 »
 Do train companies carry out maintenance during the night when the trains become less frequent or do they only do it when it's rush hour? It caused so much grief today, it's unreal. The prices go up but the service stays rather poor despite being reliable - it's like being punched by a disciplined toddler with immense stamina.

Team Building / Re: Fanfiction Team
« Last post by Poison2007 on Yesterday at 22:04 »
I'm using the moveset that they know in the Fanfic! So that's why Kanga only has Hyper Beam (I might teach him basic moves like you said) and for the "having more than four moves" I'm trying to stick to as much canon as I can! Thanks Rayquaza for screwing that up!

pokemon have more than 4 moves in the anime & manga; you're not limited to the rigid ruleset of the games. the only reason the 4 move limit is in the games is for gameplay reasons and because it's easier on The Kids, yo. the cool thing about fanfiction is that pokemon gives you an established universe, but its up to the author to write something new.

personally i go by their learn set and use their levels as a general guide as to the kinds of moves they might know about that time. egg moves are also usually a lot more common in my fanfiction universe due to interbreeding of wild pokemon and the fact the parents would be likely to teach their offspring certain moves too.

also sorry this is kinda late yo, but still sorta relevant
« Last post by Poison2007 on Yesterday at 22:00 »
It took 6 hours to download pokemon insurgence and now I have to go to bed instead of playing it.
yoooooooooooo im on insurgence too. the new patch is great!!!
« Last post by not chloe on Yesterday at 20:46 »
my nana passed away

So sorry to hear that 😔

My parents have implied they want me to start paying rent to stay in the room I have lived in since I was 4 years old
« Last post by Shaymin on Yesterday at 14:03 »
my nana passed away
Random Randomness / Re: Everyday Accomplishments
« Last post by Umbreon#100 on Yesterday at 01:31 »
 I think I just asked the person I'm with if she wanted to be my girlfriend near the end of one of our dates since we were really into each other.

Caught a Kangaskhan yesterday since they're over here only for a few more days. Also finished the first book in the Demonata series. Not sure if I've mentioned or not since I type up a tonne of posts, get sidetracked, then leave the message.

It was really good. I thought I spoiled the ending for myself because I read the second book first and even though it was probably over 10 years ago, I still remember the twists and the ending aha. Either way, the ending wasn't spoiled and it was actually pretty good.
Your Art / Idea For YouTube Channel
« Last post by The name master on August 18, 2017, 21:38 »
I think this goes here.... It is about art I guess....

I had an idea for my YouTube channel to interact with my subscribers (and other people on YouTube) where they, make (Pokémon) art. You can draw it (paper or otherwise) or if you can't draw (stickmen etc, which is fine) you can do do something else, even build something on Minecraft if you want) and send a link to the image on the disscussion section of the channel and I'll show the best ones in a video.

Maybe it could also be art based on my videos if you want.

What do you think?

I bet no one will send anything!
« Last post by The name master on August 18, 2017, 21:28 »
^You seem to have some unresolved issues there. Just saying
Yes.

I want to make some new channel art for my YT channel, but I don't know the dimensions.
Pages: [1] 2 ... 10