Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 ... 10
Music / Re: Misheard Lyrics
« Last post by bread on Today at 02:25 »
i always heard "korea, korea, korea, korea" in pavement- cut your hair when the real lyric is "career, career career"

judging from the comments i'm not the only person though lol
Random Randomness / Re: first world problems
« Last post by Umbreon#100 on Yesterday at 22:03 »
I used a thing in my emulator which does an AVI recording, then there's this thing that pops up about compression or something with multiple options (I just leave it as it is)

Audacity is free (I think) so you might be able to open your file on Audacity and just edit the audio so it syncs up to the footage. Haven't touched it in about five years now and it's the only one I used so there's probably easier methods to fix it up but yolo.
Music / Re: Your favourite Vocaloid voices
« Last post by The Shrub Dragon on Yesterday at 19:57 »
my personal favourite is luka megurine !! 
Music / Your favourite Vocaloid voices
« Last post by Petzbreeder on Yesterday at 18:24 »
I'm thinking about playing around with Vocaloid 3 again.

I've created a virtual machine just for making music and editing videos. I wouldn't mind playing around with a few of the Vocaloid voice packs so I can add them to my songs/videos. I don't know which ones are good though.

I'm probably just going to stick with the english ones, at least until I can work out how to make Vocaloid say certain words. I have a little difficulty with that.

Which ones are your favourites?
Which ones do you think I should play around with?
« Last post by The name master on Yesterday at 12:49 »
Dunnae what software you use
I used a thing in my emulator which does an AVI recording, then there's this thing that pops up about compression or something with multiple options (I just leave it as it is)
« Last post by SirBlaziken on Yesterday at 04:37 »
The turkey burger I had today at work was really good. However, I have a feeling it wasn't cooked right.....
« Last post by Umbreon#100 on June 24, 2017, 22:42 »
I uploaded a video of a gameboy game, but the audio is completely out of sync from the start! I don't know how to fix it!

this is how bad it is!

Could you use Audacity to save the audio from your video then put that audio file over the footage from your video? Dunnae what software you use, not sure if Audacity is free either but you can probably do it in a free editing software.
« Last post by The name master on June 24, 2017, 19:31 »
I uploaded a video of a gameboy game, but the audio is completely out of sync from the start! I don't know how to fix it!

this is how bad it is!
Your Art / What Do You Think?
« Last post by The name master on June 24, 2017, 13:35 »
I'm starting to address a problem with my videos. None of the characters mouths move when they talk. So I have made a gif where the mouth opens and closes. I edited the sprite myself. It won't be synced with speech, but at least you'd be able to tell better who's talking! Here's an example:

What do you think?
You can back to front, but can you be front to back? No one ever says that!

Also, there's "at the top of your voice" and "at the bottom of your voice" no one ever says "at the middle of your voice"
Pages: [1] 2 ... 10