Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 ... 10
General Pokémon Discussion / Last minute hopes for Ultra Sun/Moon
« Last post by MegaNerd14 on Yesterday at 19:29 »
Pokemon Sun and Moon was a great pair of games! (Except for the lack of post-game, that part sucked) And Ultra Sun/Moon looks AMAZING!  Here's some last minute possibly unrealistic hopes for the pair!

Expanded regional pokedex, I'm like talking at least 430 pokemon.

BATTLE FRONTIER! Seriously, who actually bothered with the battle tree?

MORE STUFF TO DO!

MORE Customization!

MORE STUFF TO DO!

More Z-Moves!

More Megas! Gamefreakpleasebringbackmegaevolutionnobodycaredaboutzmoves

MORE STUFF TO DO!

Expansion on characters and trials!

MORE STUFF TO DO!!!!

Reply with your own hopes for Ultra Sun/Moon!
Random Randomness / Re: first world problems
« Last post by SirBlaziken on Yesterday at 01:19 »
Unsure of whether I write my biography in first or third person for the outstanding senior boy competition.
General Pokémon Discussion / Re: Shiny Pokemon that are just okay
« Last post by Captain Jigglypuff on October 22, 2017, 23:35 »
A lot of the barely changes Shinies come to mind. Particularly Gengar before Mega Evolution and Togekiss Gen 6 and onwards
« Last post by not chloe on October 22, 2017, 22:40 »
Just the usual sick of my housemates being hot and cold/ treating me like an intruder in my own home rant
General Pokémon Discussion / Re: Shiny Pokemon that are just okay
« Last post by MegaNerd14 on October 22, 2017, 19:15 »
Shiny Bulbasaur is one of those too.
« Last post by Kerou on October 22, 2017, 18:51 »
^ that's literally the worst. I get it like every month or two and every time it's a ball ache.

I've bought some jumpers for my new job and they're all too big for me. Shirt and coat it is then.
Too bad we're not going to get to see a Diamond/Pearl remake on the 3DS. That would have been cool.

Looks like the rule for remakes is 2 consoles later (GB -> GBA, GBC -> DS, GBA -> 3DS, DS -> Switch), but of nothing Game Freak does is especially predictable, so guess it's fair to be a little disappointed.
Random Randomness / Key not working on keyboard?
« Last post by SaRo|Rapidash on October 22, 2017, 17:03 »
Okay, so I'm going to start by saying the key between o and [ doesn't work on my keyboard on my laptop (only managed there through autocorrect lmao) but it's also not working on the USB keyboard I've connected so it looks like the laptop actually can't register that key for some reason? Any ideas what could be causing that issue, because atm I'm having to rely on autocorrect to notice the word or find synonyms.
« Last post by SirBlaziken on October 22, 2017, 16:09 »
^It's a "do as I say not as I do" thing.

Woke up at 1 am last night and started to stretch out only for my leg to cramp. I can't vocalize because it's 1 am and everyone is asleep so i'm left biting my tongue as my leg cramps up.
General Pokémon Discussion / Re: Who Is Faster?
« Last post by Otter Hands on October 22, 2017, 00:42 »
 The strange kid that dresses like Ezio from Assassins Creed and runs with his arms behind his back would be the fastest.
Pages: [1] 2 ... 10