Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 ... 10
Random Randomness / Re: Everyday Accomplishments
« Last post by Shaymin on Yesterday at 17:52 »
I finally got a got damn Official ™ diagnosis for fibromyalgia! I went to see a young locum a few times who actually listened and was honest with me. So now it's real and I can say "yes, I have this eat my entire ass DWP."
Random Randomness / Re: first world problems
« Last post by Milsap on Yesterday at 13:49 »
YouTube's changed the criteria for the Partner Program meaning you now need 1k subscribers and 4,000 hours of view time to make it in. Means smaller channels that are growing legitimately through putting out content regularly are being put back a few steps but I can see why they're doing it- Trying to stop those who upload things illegally and collect the ad revenue on views alone aren't making the money they were.

I wasn't making that much money off my channel and I wasn't in it to be a YouTube star, just make a few extra quid to finance my hobby, but it feels a little annoying because I'm putting in the work in, was getting a decent return for it, only for it to stop.

Apparently it's because of the Logan Paul scandal, but I dunno.
Media / How can I record videos remotely?
« Last post by Petzbreeder on Yesterday at 13:37 »
I have a Canon Powershot SX620 HS camera that is capable of both still images and videos.

Using an Android app on my phone called Canon Camera Connect, I am able to remotely take pictures with my camera, but not videos. Are there any apps or anything I can use that can remotely record videos too?
« Last post by Petzbreeder on Yesterday at 00:38 »
I feel like someone has shoved a city up my nose. I'm so bunged up, it actually hurts.
« Last post by Petzbreeder on January 18, 2018, 21:28 »
I discovered my phone can connect with my digital camera, so I can now take pictures remotely.
« Last post by not chloe on January 18, 2018, 15:13 »
Been back at uni a week and already wish my housemates would bore off
« Last post by The name master on January 18, 2018, 13:20 »
I have at least one pokemon from each gen in my fanfiction! Including gen 7! :D
« Last post by Otter Hands on January 18, 2018, 01:08 »
 I had an Amazon voucher for Christmas and I want to get a book with it but I can't decide on which book to get.
Forum Games / Re: Whaddya Listening To Version 1.3
« Last post by Clairefable on January 17, 2018, 21:22 »
Spice Girls- Say You'll Be There
« Last post by Milsap on January 17, 2018, 09:02 »
Got a muscle knot that's as tough as a Nokia 3310 in my back so sleeping is hell right now.

Luckily, it's chiro day so he'll get that right out.
Pages: [1] 2 ... 10