Author Topic: The New Johto Journeys! [P][AD][C][Pw]  (Read 17297 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Skyler and Blazer

• BattleFranky 37
  • Joeno Fan
  • Swag
    • View Profile
Re: The New Johto Journeys! [P][AD][C][Pw]
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2013, 03:47 »
"Oh. That's fine. I know this one pokemon I can get here in Goldenrod, has been a dream Pokemon for me ever since I was a child." Skyler took Blazer's ball, a normal Pokeball, PK's ball, also a Normal Pokeball, and Brainiac's Ball, a Level Ball.
"I see you've met Kurt, too. He thanked me for getting the last of Team Rocket out of his town. I heard a whle back some kid from New Bark took out a huge section of Team Rocket. And even before that, the illustrious Red defeated Team ROcket in Kanto. I want to battle Red, to see who is the better trainer. I think in a years time I will go on a search for Red and battle him."
Skyler put the balls around his waist, and reached in his backpack for an item. Out rolled an Ultra Ball, scared and battered. A cold sweat ran down Skyler's neck, as he hoped the ball wouldn't open. He picked it up carefully and placed it in the bottom of his backpack.
"W-well then. I better get on over to the Game Corner. See if I can hit the slots. I almost have enough coins for the prize I want. Do you want to come with me?" Skyler said. At this point he was staring straight at Steel, waiting for a response.

Offline Steel Winters

• Rob Fan
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFch6XO5I_c
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2013, 04:00 »
"Alright, I've never been to the Game Corner... But I've got to leave Goldenrod soon, I don't have a single League Badge to my name. I heard Violet's gym is the easiest... And there's a bike shop in town. I should get to that... Oh! And there's the Big shop north of here... And I heard that there's an abandoned Pokemon egg at the day-care... We should check that out... Y'know what? You go to the game corner, I'll go to the day-care, we meet up back here later. Alright?

After returning from the Day-Care, Steel stood inside the Pokemon Center holding an egg. Steel looked around himself, obviously awaiting Skyler's return from the Game Corner. Steel watched the egg in his lap bob back and forth whilst waiting for Skyler.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 04:26 by Steel Winters »

Offline MzLuluZombi

• Resident Malfunctioning AI / Zombie Fanatic
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Enthusiast for overdone undead creatures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2013, 07:53 »
"Excuse me!" someone called to Steel from nearby.

It was Jade, running over as fast as she could.  She slowed down and placed a hand on her chest, panting heavily.  When she regained her breath she looked back up at him.  "I apologise for how rude I am to impose on you, but may I ask something?"  She didn't wait for his reply and looked around, rather annoyed, as she went on.  "I am afraid my Misdreavus has wandered off somewhere and I simply cannot find her in this labyrinth of a city.  You have not, by any chance, seen anything unusual happening around here?"

Jade looked back at him and her eyes narrowed just a little.  "Hold on; you seem familiar."
RubyRobin: Would a morph with Grumpig be able to do his swag dancing?
MzLuluZ: BOOOOOOOOOOY, YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE SWAG DANCING YOU WANT!
RubyRobin: Yaaaaaay!!! I shall do Grumpigs swag dance aaaaaaaaaalll day xD
Quote from: The Entertainer
So uhmmmm, you quote yourself huh?
.......not weird at all kiddo :p

Offline Cody999

• That one guy.
  • Rex Fan
  • Hey need to heal you pokemon? Well Gary oak--NO
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2013, 09:43 »
Sidney was looking at the gym again. After the battle, he had started to wander the streets of Goldenrod and ended up back where he had started. "Who designed this city?" Sidney asked Dart. Sidney decided to leave Goldenrod because he at least knew the way out of the town ... Or he thought he did, but when Sidney ended up in an area he had never seen before "This city is mean" he mumbled to himself. Sidney continued to wander the streets of Goldenrod in what he thought was a route out, but he was just actually walking in a large circle.
Sup ~ I RP and stuff.
Also called Cody on err... pretty much everything.
When I play Pokemon I follow my personal Rule: I can only use Each Pokemon once across all games that I can transfer Pokemon across. I have used 108 different Pokemon I think.

• BattleFranky 37
  • Joeno Fan
  • Swag
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2013, 15:02 »
Skyler was walking away from the Game Corner, with his new pokemon in hand. He had won big at the Game Corner. He had about 2000 coins left to spare. He was walking around, trying to get back to the Pokemon Center where he would meet Steel, when he saw a little kid who was clearly lost. Behind with the kid was a Dratini. He looked at the kid until the kid looked back at him with a sense of bewilderment, and then walked away motioning for the kid to follow, although he did not take the time to see if the kid was looking directly at him a knew that the motion was directed towards him.

As he walked down the road, he felt a shudder in his back. A Misdreavus popped out from his chest and winked at him. He looked at the Pokemon with a face of bemusement and carried on to the Center.

Inside, he met up with Steel, as well as some girl he didn't know. Something compelled him to ask Steel if Steel knew her, but he felt the question was obvious.

"HI!" Skyler shouted, sort of barging into their conversation. He looked at Steel, and then Jade, and then Steel, and then at his new Pokemon, inside of its Pokeball. "I saw a Misdreavus before, and it was messing with me. I continued to walk, but I feel like it was following me." Skyler said, looking at the ground. His head popped up, and he said "Well, anyways, I got the Pokemon I wanted from the Game Corner. That battle we had - Steel and I - showed me that I need to train my pokemon a bit harder if I want them to be powerful enough for me to take on the rest of the Pokemon League." Skyler said, apparently towards Jade, but to anyone who was listening. He found himself staring for a moment before he turned around, ready to leave.

Offline Steel Winters

• Rob Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2013, 15:26 »
"We still have to find that Pokenon, Skyler, you're going to help me. Just then, as if it was waiting for an audience, the egg that Steel held began to crack, "Huh?" And at that moment, the bane of Steel's existence was born... "It's a Munchlax!" The small and chubby Pokemon shook off the remains of the egg's shell, bowing to the audience before it's spotlight was stolen by Steel, "We still have to find the Misdreavus, Skyler, I'll take the south side of town, you take the North. And... you're coming with me" Steel pointed to Jade , as well as his Munchlax.
((HERP DERP, Where it says Skyler, it used to say Sidney, text error.))
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 22:56 by Trainer Steel »

• BattleFranky 37
  • Joeno Fan
  • Swag
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2013, 15:45 »
"Hmm. And what shall I do?" Skyler said. "Should I just wander about and hope it finds me? It seemed to take some interest in me after all." Skyler said, without turning around to face the group. He then walked out the door, and began wandering the streets.
"Hmm. Maybe my new friend can help me. I might as well let him get some air, being confined to that Game Corner for so long. Come out here, Pikin (pronounced PEE-kuhn, if you're interested)." And from his pokeball came a rather long serpentine body. A Dratini from the game corner. He looked around at his new world, all of the lights, colors, took in all of the smells and all of the noises. He wrapped his body around Skyler, which was nearly as long as Skyler is tall. "Ok, Pikin. We're gonna look for a Misdreavus, so lets hit it, buddy." Skyler and Pikin thus began there own search for Misdreavus.

Offline MzLuluZombi

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2013, 15:50 »
Just when she placed why the boy was familiar - one of the trainers from earlier - the second came up to them both.  Jade let out an aggravated sigh after he explained his encounter with Faye; of course she would be nearby, but she was never in range for Jade to find her quick enough.

"And... you're coming with me," Steel said, pointing at Jade.

She frowned, only stopping when his pointer finger switched to the newly hatched Munchlax.  Jade would remind herself to fawn over it later.

"We needn't search all over town.  Faye - that is her name - doesn't wander too far from where I am.  It's just a matter of - "  Jade stopped.  She could definitely sense something now.  And close.  Right behind her.  Of course.  "All right, Faye, play time's over.  It was bad enough on the Magnet Train but now it's getting - "

As soon as Jade turned around, Faye revealed herself as though she just materialised from nothing.  Out of her mouth came a tongue that looked too large for the Pokémon's mouth, and with it Faye gave Jade a slow Lick on the side of her face.  Jade was paralyzed for moments, stuck in a cringe of disgust as Faye mimicked a giggle and disappeared again.

"That... was just... charming," Jade managed through her teeth, wiping away at her face.  "She is still nearby, at least.  It is best to catch up with her quickly.  Shall we?"  The last part didn't really seem aimed toward any particular listener, though it seemed she were addressing Steel as she marched in one direction.  Then she stopped.  She spun on her heel to face him again.  "Exactly where is the south side of town?"

Offline Steel Winters

• Rob Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2013, 16:02 »
"Alright," he smiled to Jade, with a bit of smugness sprinkled in there. "This should help." Steel threw the Bait Ball and his Psyduck appeared from within, "Kapp, use Confusion to find Faye, and... try not to hurt her." (Confusion was used this way in the manga once... I think)
Kapp's eyes glowed Blue and the Misdreavus appeared in the air, floating above Jade's head. "You should recall her to her Pokeball before she runs away." The Munchlax looked towards Faye angrily. "I don't think Munch likes your Misdreavus very much... " Steel threw two Pokeballs, recalling his Psyduck and Munchlax. "I don't know which way is south, I just thought it'd sound cool."
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 16:14 by Trainer Steel »

Offline MzLuluZombi

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2013, 16:15 »
Jade stared at Kapp for a moment, and then her face lit up.  She could sense Faye already.  She looked around and, in the air, picked up Faye's presence.  Kapp's Confusion soon got to her, and the Misdreavus reappeared, looking rather annoyed.

Jade pulled out her Great Ball and pointed it towards Faye.  "I believe that's enough fun for one day, missy."  A red laser shot out from the ball and his Faye, and with a moan she was pulled back into her ball.

She tucked Faye's capsule into one of her belt pouches and faced Steel.  "I am very grateful for your help.  Especially yours, Kapp."  Jade knelt down and patted the Psyduck on the head.  "So, might I know your name?" she asked Steel without looking up.  "Oh, forgive my rude manner, I should introduce myself first.  My name is Jade."
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 00:18 by MissLuluZombie »

• BattleFranky 37
  • Joeno Fan
  • Swag
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2013, 16:25 »
Skyler and Pikin search the streets, with no avail. They got back to the Pokemon center, where Steel and Jade were.
"Yeah, we couldn't find your Pokemon." Skyler said, as he saw Jade placing a Pokeball at her
After the niceties, Skyler walked up to them. "Can I presume that that was your Pokemon?" Skyler said.
Pikin was following him, but hid behind his leg, somewhat wary of these strangers.
"Guys. This is the newest addition to my team. His name is Pikin, and he is adorable! And he's going to grow up to be a very powerful Pokemon, indeed." Skyler said. He caught himself staring at Jade again, and then looked away.
"Anyways, I have to go train my team. Their a little on the weak side for this Gym battle. So I guess, you can battle Whitney first, if you so desire Steel."
Skyler walked out of the Pokemon Center with Pikin training closely behind.

Offline Steel Winters

• Rob Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2013, 22:51 »
"Alright, Jade... So uh, are you traveling as well?... I'm Steel by the by... He's Skyler."

Offline MzLuluZombi

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2013, 23:06 »
Jade looked up at Steel and smiled.  She gave Kapp another pat on the head and stood up.  "Yes, I am.  Though I'm afraid this is the first city I've been in as far as Johto is concerned."  Jade looked around at all of the buildings.  "Well, I suppose I should thank you and Skylar for your assistance.  Have either of you had lunch yet?"

Offline Steel Winters

• Rob Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2013, 00:04 »
"You had me at lunch..." At that moment, his Munchlax appeared from his pokeball and sounded it's cry." ((Pokemon don't say their names, graaaaah..))

Offline MzLuluZombi

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2013, 00:16 »
Jade continued to look around, relaxed.  Finally, she gestured towards a diner nearby.  "It isn't exactly a restaurant, but I'm afraid I haven't a clue of any other suitable venues."  She looked at the two again.  "Though I would be willing to search more thoroughly if a diner is not to your liking for a thank you."