Author Topic: Richard and Dick's Nuzlocke Challenge!  (Read 2756 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Richard and Blaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
Re: Richard and Dick's Nuzlocke Challenge!
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2014, 13:56 »
A storm was beginning to roll in as I made my way down Route 9. The rain was oddly calming as it dripped from my hat, and the sound was soothing. My thoughts remained focused on Dad... and on Seb. I'm worried about him, he's never been good with this kind of thing. I mean, who would be? Still, he has a hard time coming to terms with death. He couldn't even handle when the family Goldeen died, after being passed down for 3 generations. I knew it, and Mom knew it, but Seb never caught on when Dad had "used a Revive" to bring it back... nor did he seem to realize that the horn was miraculously smaller than before. Or maybe he did, and just convinced himself otherwise to cope with it.

My thoughts were brought to a halt by a bright light before me. A small lizard expanded its ears out and cried out cutely. As adorable as it was, I didn't have the time or patience to deal with such a creature. I tossed a Great Ball and sealed it inside, naming it Faith as it was transported to the PC.

I finally arrived at Glittering Cave, standing at the entrance with Lloyd in my arms. Since I'd discovered the awful truth about what happened to Dad, he's been clinging to me more. I think he feels my sadness. We've really begun to develop a bond. I took a deep breath and stepped inside. The cave was dark and narrow, but the gemstones stuck firmly in the wall shone brightly in different colors, creating a breath-taking view I'd never seen in a cave before. Walking along the narrow path was eerie... I know this is where dad was last alive. After exploring a few split paths where others must have been excavating, I arrived in a large room. The sight was sickening... there were still blood-stained rocks everywhere. Ruby let himself out of his Great Ball and began wafting a soothing aroma that eased my sickness. The body had been removed already, which I was silently thankful for. I'm not sure what I was looking for in coming here... being in the room that it happened has not given me the closure I was seeking.

I turned around to exit the cave to see that two of the workers I'd seen in the lab had followed me here. We stood in awkward silence for a moment, and without warning, they both grabbed for Pokeballs, revealing a Croagunk and Scraggy. My heart dropped and I knew that their intent was to end me in the same way as my father. Ruby stepped forward and I tossed Ryu into battle as well, clutching Lloyd close so that he'd be unable to be struck by any Fighting type attacks. Scraggy rushed forward, and Ryu immediately followed suit. The two Fighting types grappled with each other, trying to overpower the other, leaving Ruby to face Croagunk. I had an idea, though. "Magical Leaf!", I commanded. The attack flew forward and whirled around Croagunk, dealing minimal damage due to the resistance, but the leaves then flew off, targetting Scraggy as well. The leaves sliced at it, caused it to cry in pain and lose the power struggle, which allowed Ryu to take advantage of the situation, striking with a powerful Force Palm that sent it whirling backward in the cave, fainting it easily.

Croagunk darted forward very quickly, striking Ruby with a Feint Attack that made him wince in pain. Ryu growled fiercely at this and ran at Croagunk, preparing a new attack I'd taught him, Shadow Claw. The attack raked into the poison frog's skin and caused a large gash, causing it to faint. The two men tossed out a Houndour and Elektrike, and my Pokemon looked back at me with worried expressions. Before I could act, the ground began to shake and what I thought were giant boulders in the cave began shifting. A massive Onix made a deafening roar, striking deep fear into me. It leveled me with a gaze for a few moments. A chill ran down my spine as I became paralyzed with fear. It seemed to be looking directly into my soul. It then turned to the other men and roared again, swinging its massive tail and tossing rocks at them. The men quickly recalled their Pokemon, turned, and ran without a word. Onix turned back to me and lowered its head down slowly to look directly at me. Its face was bigger than my body, but this time I was not afraid. I held out a Pokeball, not hitting it with it, but offering it. Onix accepted and was instantly captured without a struggle.  Just being in possession of it made me feel safe. But I need to hurry. I now know that Kain has paid off at least some of the Ambrette Lab workers to dispose of me. I need to find Seb as soon as possible, he's in danger too.

Once outside, I released my Onix, which I have called Steven, and climbed atop his head to ride the rocky road all the way back to Ambrette. The storm had lightened to a gentle drizzle and the way back was much quicker thanks to Steven. Arriving back in Ambrette, I was thankful for the cover of night. I made my way through town quickly and arrived onto the beach area of Route 8. I used the last of my energy running through the sand until I arrived in Cyllage City. I'm sure Seb would go this way; even in times of heartache, clothes shopping was always something that made him happy, and Cyllage has a boutique. I crashed in the Pokemon Center for the night, unable to continue my search. I hope I have better luck tomorrow morning.

---

-I captured a Helioptile on Route 9. Lloyd seems frightened of it, so I've kept it in the PC for now.

-I explored Glittering Cave, the site of Dad's death. Here I was ambushed by some of the Ambrette Lab workers, but luckily an Onix intervened and scared them away. The Onix has decided to join me. I feel like it's a guardian.

-I'm worried about Seb. I think Kain has hired or convinced men to kill us as well. I need to make sure he's okay.

Lloyd the Kabuto level 27
Smack Down
Scratch
Mud Shot
Hone Claws

Ryu the Riolu level 25
Force Palm
Quick Attack
Shadow Claw
Copycat

Ruby the Roselia level 25
Giga Drain
Venoshock
Leech Seed
Grasswhistle

Steven the Onix level 22
Rock Tomb
Curse
Rage
Stealth Rock

Max the Meditite level 13
Bide
Meditate
Confusion
Detect

Lisa the Bunnelby level 9
Tackle
Leer
Agility
Quick Attack

Those that have passed...

Perrywinkle the Weedle
David the Burmy
Discord - richardblaziken

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2014, 13:57 »
Thanks Alex, it's nice to see you reading all this ^^

-----

Grant and I launched our Pokéballs into the air, Grant releasing an adorable little sailed dinosaur. I recognised it from my Dad's notes - it's an Amaura! I'd sent out Zazu. I commanded Zazu to launch it's Rock Throw attack, and rocks tumbled down on Grant's Amaura, burying it before it made a move.

"Hmm, I see it's going to take a little more brute force to beat you," Grant realised, returning a fainted Amaura to it's Pokéball. "Tyrunt! Go!" Grant yelled, releasing a T-Rex Pokémon from it's ball. Tyrunt roared and I could see it would be too strong for Zazu to handle.

"Zazu, return! Victor, finish him!" I commanded, as Grant made Tyrunt unleash his Rock Tomb attack. I knew bite would kill Victor, but I couldn't risk anything else. My only choice was to beat Tyrunt this turn. "Golett, magnitude, go!" Golett sensed the peril it was in and launched itself many times it's own height into the air, slamming down on the ground, leaving Tyrunt collapsed and unable to battle, and leaving Grant and I clinging to the sides of the battleground.

"W-Was that magnitude 10?!?!" Grant exclaimed, confused at how such an average sized Pokémon unleashed such a tremor. "No matter, I believe you've earned this. This is the Cliff Badge." He handed over a shiny new badge, even more stunning than the one from Viola. "Thank you so much!" I replied, ecstatic to have received my second badge. "No, no, thank you. I've never seen a move as powerful as that Magnitude, and as payment for showing me such a spectacle I'd like you to take the TM for Rock Tomb." I took his gift, and then left saying farewell. Serena had been waiting outside for me, and we decided to now go back on route 10 to visit Geosenge Town.

We walked down route 10, and I felt the loss of Selina coming back to me. That awful moment when I realised Dunsparce was using Pursuit. It all came back to me, I hated it. Selina was a strong team member, so close to evolving. Serena knew something was up so she challenged me to a race to Geosenge Town. I won, of course (well, maybe I may have lost just *slightly*) but it was getting dark so we couldn't do much. We agreed to settle in the Pokémon Center and call it a night.

The next morning, Serena and I explored the town. It's a beautiful place, we heard legends of the ultimate weapon and legendary Pokémon that had the power to give life and heal illness. Serena laughed and said it was complete rubbish - it's not even plausible, and although I'm inclined to agree I love legends, there's something magical about hearing them and how they've transformed with changing culture.

We moved onto the next route where I was challenged by Korrina. She had two Lucario's, fun fact - ugly Anubis things don't like Zazu's acrobatics. After the battle, a wild staravia attacked. It was cautious in it's attacks being very careful what to do, but I managed to catch it. I wasn't going to use it on my team however, I had no need for it with Zazu. I then came up to reflection cave, it was beautiful. After spending five minutes gazing at the mirror, trying to sort out my hair, I got attacked by a wild Solosis. I panicked and killed it instead of catching it. Whoops.

I spent a few hours in the cave, but a wild Wobbuffet attacked and Roger tried to KO it with bite but failed and was met by a horrific counter attack that left of dead on the floor. I'd carelessly let another one of my friends die, I didn't know if I was cut out for this at all. If Serena hadn't been there, I doubt I'd have had the drive to even get out of the cave, but we made it out. We arrived at a beautiful city named Shalour City, but I was too saddened by the loss of Roger to notice. Serena suggested we visit the Tower of Mastery, so we set off.

-----

- Beat Grant and earned the Cliff Badge. Got it before Leon too, which is pretty awesome!

- Got to Geosenge town and stopped the night, it's a nice town.

- Caught Staravia (Stark) on route 10

- Encounter Solosis in Reflection Cave but it got away! Would of been nice to catch.

- Roger was struck dead by a wobbuffets counter attack. Poor thing didn't know what had hit him =/

- Arrived in Shalour City and set off to visit the Tower of Mastery

Zazu Lv 30

- Rock Tomb
- Acrobatics
- Quick Attack
- Double Team

Barry Lv 30

- Toxic Spikes
- Pursuit
- Venoshock
- Pin Missile

Victor Lv 30

- Shadow Punch
- Magnitude
- Mega Punch
- Dynamic Punch

Binacle Lv 24

- Clamp
- Rock Smash
- Rock Polish
- Slash

Dylan Lv 30

- Gust
- Hex
- Minimize
- Stockpile
DONT LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2014, 21:35 »
.....I need to take notes. My writing style when I tried wasn't very good looking back on it. Nice job so far.  I may consider doing a Ruby Nuzlocke with someone after I finish mine if someone wants to.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 23:37 by ShinyBlaziken2000 »
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2014, 22:57 »
I like the almost banter between the two characters, it's a great dynamic as well as the potential to get emotional as well as seeing their differences and whatnot.

Keep it up =]

Offline Richard and Blaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2014, 16:27 »
I woke up at daybreak, which is unusual for me. After searching Cyllage, I found out from a man in the city Gym that Seb had challenged and defeated the Gym just last night. Since Gym Badges are needed to use specific techniques to travel, my only option is to scale the climbing wall within the Gym. Like any Gym, there are Trainers to test your skill and get you ready for the Gym Leader. None of them are worth writing about, except for the last one. After defeating his Nosepass, Rhyhorn and Onix, Ryu shone with a bright light, evolving into Lucario!

I confidently strode up to the Gym Leader, who specializes in Rock types, and sent Ryu into battle to test his new power. I'll keep this brief - two Force Palms ended this match without trouble. Kind of underwhelming, really. I was awarded the Cliff Badge and a TM for Rock Tomb, which I have taught Lloyd how to use.

Moving onto the next Route, a shadow formed overhead and I turned around in fear of what I saw. A giant flying... thing was staring me down. I'd never seen it before, but it seems dangerous. I commanded Ruby to perform a Grasswhistle, which sent the creature falling to the ground, asleep. A single Ultra Ball captured it, where I found out it's called a Sigilyph. What an odd Pokemon. It knows some powerful attacks, though, so I'm going to try it out.

On this Route, Lisa the Bunnelby found a Shiny Stone, which Ruby begged to hold onto. I gave it to him and he began glowing like Ryu did earlier! Ruby has evolved into Roserade! I bet Dad would be proud of me. I passed through the next town quickly... it's a small place with only a few log cabins and some rocks. Nothing that would hold Seb's interest.

I quickly made my way onto Route 11, but my God this place stinks! Only a few steps into the grass gave me the answer to the stench: a horde of Stunky. I defeated most of them, but caught one out of morbid curiosity of what attacks it has. I continued on the route, defeating random Trainers along the way until I came across one Trainer that called to me from across a chasm. She challenged me to something I'd never heard before: a Sky Battle. She explained that only Flying types were allowed to enter, and I agreed, sending my new Sigilyph, which I have named Zia, into battle. My heart sank as I saw her Pokemon though... Emolga. She knew exactly what she was doing, ensuring she had an advantage with her made up rules. The Emolga attempted a Spark attack, and I ordered Zia to put up a Reflect, lessening the damage it dealt. She smiled slyly and issued a Shock Wave, which I countered by having Zia use Light Screen.

Even with the reduced damage, Zia was getting worn out. I used the only Hyper Potion I had, and ordered a Psybeam. Luckily this move confused Emolga, which caused it to dive and smack against the wall of the chasm, and it was recalled. After this, she sent out a Staravia, followed by Wingull, neither of which were a challenge. I have learned a lesson though: never do Sky Battles. After this, I entered Reflection Cave and found a Roggenrola, which I captured and named Dario. Mirrors line the walls of this cave, creating an oddly beautiful sight. The cave has some tough Trainers inside, but nothing we couldn't handle. When I finally exited the cave, I breathed fresh air, which I was thankful for. Looking out into the city, I saw a beach in the distance, and Sebastian was walking on it, along with Serena! He could be in danger! I rushed out into the city and made my way down to the beach area, running toward the tower they entered.

Inside the tower I saw Seb and Serena speaking to a girl on roller skates next to two Lucario. Serena turned and greeted me with a smile. Seb's reaction to seeing me wasn't one of great happiness, however. I could see it on his face... I think I'm just a painful reminder of Dad's death to him. I walked up and the blonde girl greeted me, introducing herself as Korrina. She began explaining that a man had come here recently and stolen something she called a "Mega Ring", leaving her with only two more. I leaned over and whispered "Seb, I need to talk to you, it's important", which only got a sideways glance from his direction. One of the Lucario was studying me intently as she spoke and I began to feel unnerved. "Looks like Lucario's taken a shine to you!" Korrina said in a sing-song voice. The Lucario walked toward me and pressed one of the Pokeballs on my belt, revealing Ryu. Korrina smiled in excitement, but Seb began looking more annoyed. "You have a Lucario too? No way! You must be a really kind Trainer to be able to evolve a Riolu!" She chirped as the two Lucario sized each other up.

"My Lucario seems to like you too, you must have a really good aura! Hey, I have an idea!" She slipped a ring onto my finger, and removed a necklace from her other Lucario, putting it on Ryu. "Try it out! Close your eyes and hold your fist out. Try to feel your Lucario's feelings" I nodded and followed suit. As I focused, a bright blue flash appeared. My eyes were closed, but I could see a flame where everyone in the room was standing. Ryu's flames were white, Seb's were blue, Korrina's and Lucario's were yellow, and Serena's was orange. "Now walk into the flame where your Lucario stands" Korrina's voice came from her flame. I entered the white flame and a bright flash opened my eyes. Ryu had transformed! "You've just formed a Mega Bond with your Pokemon! Any time you enter a battle, you can Mega Evolve Lucario, thanks to the Mega Ring, the stone I've given your Lucario, and your bond with him! Now that I've given you that..." Her chipper voice trailed off into a lower register, unsettling me a bit. "Would you mind having a battle? Just your Lucario against mine! Let's see whose is stronger!"

Seb let out a 'tch' and turned around. "I am not sticking around to watch two ugly Pokemon battle. I'll be at the Pokemon Center, we'll talk there" Seb spat bitterly, turning to leave. Serena pat Seb's back as the two made their way out of the tower. I turned back to Korrina and nodded.

With that, she held her hand up and her Lucario transformed to match mine. "Power-Up Punch, now!" She ordered, catching me off-guard. "Counter with Force Palm!" I commanded nervously. Ryu caught her Lucario's fist with his left hand and struck her Lucario's stomach with a powerful Force Palm using his right, forcing it back and skidding across the floor. "Don't let it win! Bone Rush!" Korrina shouted, and her Lucario materialized what appeared to be a bone made of blue flames. It ran swung at Ryu, who nimbly jumped backward just out of the bone's reach with each swing. "Ryu, Copycat!" I frantically shouted. Ryu materialized a similar bone, and the the two struck, shattering into a shower of blue flames. "The power of Aura is amazing, isn't it? Let's end this! ExtremeSpeed!" She issued confidently. "Quick Attack!" I commanded in response.

The two Lucario ran at unbelievable speeds, striking at each other, no longer needing our orders. Her Lucario was much faster than mine, and I could tell it was getting the better of Ryu. I closed my eyes and felt our bond strengthen. It was as if I was him in this moment, and I could see her Lucario's every move. As it came in close I shoved bond hands forward and struck the other Lucario, sending it crashing into the wall of the tower. I opened my eyes to see Korrina run over to her Lucario to check on it, before recalling it. "Wow... I've never seen a connection so deep before! You're truly worthy of wielding Mega Evolution!" She said, walking back over to me. "Be careful though; not much is known about Mega Evolution, and only a few stones have been found so far, meaning that only a few Pokemon are capable of it. Without a Mega Ring, you will be unable to control your Pokemon, and in their Mega form, they are wild if they're not held back by a Trainer using a Mega Ring." She said, lowering her head. "I sure hope the man that stole the other one uses Mega Evolution carefully..." She said with a worried look on her face.

After a bit more talking, I thanked her and exited the tower, returning to the Pokemon Center, but Seb wasn't there...

---
Ryu evolved into Lucario, and Ruby into Roserade!

I defeated Grant the Gym Leader. I also found out that Seb beat him last night.

I caught a Sigilyph, Stunky, and Roggenrola. Sigilyph is being used on my team now.

I found Seb in the Tower of Mastery. Here I also met a girl named Korrina who gave me Lucarionite and a Mega Ring to Mega Evolve him!

I battled the girl and had an intense fight that ended with me as the victor. I feel that my bond with Ryu has strengthened!

Lloyd the Kabuto level 31
Rock Tomb
Aqua Jet
Mud Shot
Hone Claws

Ryu the Lucario level 33
Force Palm
Quick Attack
Shadow Claw
Copycat

Ruby the Roserade level 32
Giga Drain
Venoshock
Leech Seed
Grasswhistle

Steven the Onix level 30
Rock Tomb
Curse
Rage
Stealth Rock

Zia the Sigilyph level 29
Psybeam
Air Cutter
Reflect
Light Screen

Lisa the Bunnelby level 9
Cut
Leer
Rock Smash
Quick Attack
Discord - richardblaziken

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2014, 16:28 »
Thanks both of you, and we'll make sure we do Alex ^^

-----

I stormed out of the tower, furious that my brother was being such a douche all of a sudden. Dad wouldn't leave me like this. He's never been selfish like that. Serena was right behind me, trying to comfort me with her words, she's always been good at twisting emotions with words.

"Hey, Sebastian, why don't we go to Azure Bay? Walking down the beach helped ease your mind so maybe surfing will too?" Serena suggested. She knew I've been wanting to surf on a Pokémon for a while, but I also knew that however much of a douche he was, Leon was still my brother and if he needs to speak I should give him that at least. "Later, I need to wait for Leon in the Pokémon Center" I replied.

We approached the Pokémon Center, but more visible was the amazing gym located nearby! Serena pointed this out to me, suggesting we visit there first while Leon finishes off his battle. In her words, the moron deserves to wait.

Upon arriving at the gym, we noticed it was closed, but just as we turned to go away the doors slid open. The gym leader must've arrived already! The gym trainers were easy, Zazu pummelled them into the ground with it's Acrobatics. After much spamming of acrobatics, I arrived at the gym leader - Korrina!

"Hmmm, so you must be Leon's brother. I hope you are as strong as he is." She said softly. "Psh, you lost to Leon. I knew this'd be easy but now I doubt I'll need more than Zazu." I replied, somewhat cockily. "We shall soon see, but first learn that arrogance wins no war of words." She replied, seemingly unangered. "Well it's just as well this isn't a spelling bee, isn't it? Go Zazu!" I retorted, throwing my Pokéball in the air, Korrina doing so also.

"Mienfoo, show this boy what it means to battle for real, use fake out!" She commanded. Mienfoo accelerated toward Zazu causing it to temporarily flinch. Zazu recovered quick enough, however. "Zazu, let's end Mienfoo, use Acrobatics!" I said calmly, as Zazu began to flip about slamming into Mienfoo repeatedly, knocking it unconscious.

"Hmm, perhaps you're stronger than your arrogance led me to believe. Go Machoke!" Korrina said resentfully accepting my strength, throwing her Pokéball in the air. "Zazu, Acrobatics!" I commanded, Zazu repeating what I treat as it's signature move. Machoke was knocked unconscious before it was even fully out of it's Pokéball.

"Hawlucha, let's go!" Korrina yelled,her face looking worried. She knew Zazu was too strong for her. I love it when I prove my point. A small ugly thing came out the ball. "Bah, I could expect such an ugly Pokémon coming from a trainer who has the same Pokémon as Leon. Zazu, Acrobatics!" I sneered, Zazu repeating it's move for the third time, this time ending the battle.

"Well... That was quick." Korrina said, no longer as talkative as she was. "The badge, please?" I asked, but I think she saw it was more of a demand. "Oh, of course. Here, take the Rumble Badge. Take this too, it's the TM for Power-Up Punch. Consider it an apology for underestimating you." She said, somewhat sheepishly. "Thank you, I'll be sure to make good use of it." I replied, leaving the building with Serena.

"So, should we go test out your new ability to surf?" Serena suggested. I knew deep down I should see Leon, but he would of put himself first so I don't see why I shouldn't go. I'll be quick. Serena led the way to route 12, where a horde of Wingull met us! I caught one of them and named it Quinn, but it's not staying on my team, as cute as it is.

"Here, take this." Serena said, passing me the HM for surf. "Thanks!" I said, begining to teach the technique to Don. The thought of surfing on a Psyduck amused me, but apparently it's safe so I should be fine. I commanded it to use surf, as Serena commanded her Vaporeon to do so.

Surfing was amazing, we surfed round route 12 for ages and the feel of the sea breeze and the smell of the air was amazing. I almost forgot about everything that has been happening. We saw the next town, Coumarine Town. I've heard it has a gym, so maybe it'd be a good idea to go there and train Zazu some more? Although, I do still need to see Leon.

"I think we should go and meet Leon now." I suggested to Serena. "I have a better idea. Why not find my father?" She replied. "Huh, why?" I said, confused at why she'd suggest that. "Think about it, he worked with your dad right? He'll know the truth!" I knew that was a good suggestion, but I didn't know whether I should leave Leon or not, I mean, he is still my brother.

---

- Beat Korrina with ease. She's almost as bad at battling as Leon!

- Caught Wingull (Quinn) on Route 12

Zazu Lv 36

- Rock Tomb
- Acrobatics
- Crunch
- Double Team

Barry Lv 34

- Toxic Spikes
- Assurance
- Venoshock
- Pin Missile

Victor Lv 34

- Shadow Punch
- Magnitude
- Mega Punch
- Dynamic Punch

Dylan Lv 34

- Gust
- Hex
- Minimize
- Stockpile

Don Lv 6

- Surf
- Water Sport
- Tail Whip
- Scratch

Those that have passed

Comet the Vivillon
Selina the Espurr
Roger the Furfrou
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 16:40 by RubyRobin »
DONT LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2014, 16:48 »
The most enjoyable aspect of this for me is just the strong chemistry you two have towards writing. It makes both of your sections flow together seamlessly. It made me laugh too with the whole surfing Psyduck, I could just imagine Sebastian and Don looking at each other in the same way haha

Really good stuff again, excited to see Mega Lucario =D

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2014, 20:13 »
So Sebastian has an arrogance to him.... i'm interested to see if it's justified or if it will cost him in the long fun.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN