Author Topic: Another trade shop (dragoncat's trade shop)  (Read 1749 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
  • ask your local askljdlaskjd
    • View Profile
Another trade shop (dragoncat's trade shop)
« on: April 08, 2014, 02:41 »
Well, I'm drowning in near-perfect pokemon (and Fennekins) here, so why not, I guess. Hope no one minds. Anyway, for now I'll just be trading away my rejects, but maybe I'll start breeding more regularly if things go well. I'd prefer if you matched IVs, but I'm not too picky, especially if you happen to have a pokemon I like/ am looking for/ is hard to get (or almost any shiny unless it's a shiny fennekin, then I might cry. I'd still take it, but I'd cry.)
Anyway, here are the pokemon I currently have:

-Honedge (mostly Quiet nature, but there are others too)
-Ferroseed (best IV ones are mostly Careful, lower IV ones have larger variety of natures, most have egg moves Stealth Rock, Spikes, and Leech Seed)
-Mienfoo (almost all are Jolly nature, egg moves Knock Off and Smelling Salts)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 21:58 by dragoncat »
When it comes down to it, the difference between healing and necromancy is timing.

Offline HeraCrymz

• Iceduck Fan
  • Bike Mechanic of Goldenrod City
    • View Profile
Re: Another trade shop (dragoncat's trade shop)
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2014, 04:18 »
You gunna be putting up a list of pokemon you lookin' for ?

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2014, 11:42 »
There really is no specific list. Right now, I'll take pretty much anything with half-decent IVs.
When it comes down to it, the difference between healing and necromancy is timing.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2014, 23:27 »
What's the ferroseed's nature and IV's? If I like them, i'll consider arranging something.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2014, 19:44 »
What's the ferroseed's nature and IV's? If I like them, i'll consider arranging something.

Sorry for the late response. I was out on Friday for prom and safe grad, which ended at 6am... Naturally, I spend Saturday sleeping and stumbling around my house like a zombie.

Anyway, for the Ferroseed, the 5IV ones are Careful nature and have any IV spread except ones with Sp. Atk missing (I only managed to breed one of those, and it's going on my team).

There are also 4IV ones, most are Careful but there are a few different natures (2 Calm, 1 Naive, 2 Jolly, and 1 Quirky). There are several different IV spreads and I don't really feel like listing them all, but if you're interested just tell me what IVs you want and I'll check if I have it.

I doubt you're interested in anything with fewer IVs then that, but if you're more concerned about nature then there are Ferroseed with fewer IVs but different natures (I'll even give one to you with one of the Ferroseed with better IVs if you want, since I doubt I'll be able to get rid of them any other way besides wonder trade and plain releasing).

Also, I should mention, most have the egg moves Stealth Rock, Spikes, and Leech Seed.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 19:47 by dragoncat »

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2014, 19:59 »
The egg moves are exactly what I wanted, every one, so i'm ok with those.
The nature is perfect too, I need special walls desperately. This would be an awesome lead for me. If you have more than one of the 5 IV ones, Scout may be interested in one.

I have a 31/31/31/x/31/0 Brave Gourgeist for physical TR breeding. It's even female. You interested?

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Pokémon Breeder (For Petz, ask Petzbreeder ;3)
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2014, 20:04 »
The nature is perfect too, I need special walls desperately. This would be an awesome lead for me. If you have more than one of the 5 IV ones, Scout may be interested in one.

I have a 31/31/31/x/31/0 Brave Gourgeist for physical TR breeding. It's even female. You interested?

I beg to disagree. I already have one of those Ferroseeds, and I prefer selling stuff Richard was not selling; hence, why I am not selling the Minccino I promised to him. And about the Gourgeist... I assume you don't need Cheryl anymore.
Click on that smexy Tyranaggronigroking to visit my our IV Shop. And possibly buy something.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2014, 20:07 »
^The one i'm referring to is the one you rejected for being the wrong size. Good for breeding, but terrible for actual battling.

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Pokémon Breeder (For Petz, ask Petzbreeder ;3)
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2014, 20:15 »
^The one i'm referring to is the one you rejected for being the wrong size. Good for breeding, but terrible for actual battling.

You won't win an award for the best seller if you keep this attitude.

Listen, my beloved Kitten, if you manage to get a male of those Pump, you will have in your hands a very good piece. Many Dusknoirs need Pain Split and a Brave nature, as well as other heavy Amorphous. Wanna try? ;3
Click on that smexy Tyranaggronigroking to visit my our IV Shop. And possibly buy something.

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2014, 20:18 »

Alright, sounds good! Also, since I have none that don't have Sp. Atk, which IVs do you want, or not want? Though I'm assuming you are okay with one without a perfect speed IV, since Ferrothorn's speed stat is pretty useless anyway, plus there's Gyro Ball, if you wanted that. Also, do you have a preference for a male of female Ferroseed? And would you want a nickname?

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2014, 21:02 »
I don't care about the Speed and Special Attack IV's. Actually, speed as low as possible, because gyro ball is wanted. Female is desired and nickname it Fluffy. Why? Because #irony.

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2014, 21:44 »
Okay, I have one that's 31/31/31/31/31/x. Is that okay?

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2014, 21:49 »
I don't really care about the SpA, so that'll work. My FC is on my profile. I'll register you and boot up my game.