Author Topic: Hello this is a chat...About saying hello...  (Read 659 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline RyunaTheGreenDragon

• Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
Hello this is a chat...About saying hello...
« on: May 01, 2014, 02:16 »
 Hello it's nice to meet ya'll. I'm Ryuna. I'm a girl who enjoys Pokemon, ghost type in particular. I'm a bit of a psychopath... But I really love Pokemon!

My favorite is Duskull. Whats your favorite? :laugh: 

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
  • ask your local askljdlaskjd
    • View Profile
Re: Hello this is a chat...About saying hello...
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2014, 03:09 »
Oh no, another girl with "dragon" her name who likes ghost type! (Well, it's in my top three. The other two are dragon and dark.) I must fight for supremacy!

Haha, jk, it's nice to meet you! I'm Dragoncat, as you can see. I'm a (self-proclaimed) artist. My favorite Pokemon is... painfully obvious (hint: it's my icon and the first and so far only picture in my art thread.) (though I'm not sure why I'm ashamed to make my favorite obvious like that. Old habits are hard to break, I guess.)

Anyway, before I go on another tangent (sorry, it's laye and I'm currently running on pure adrenalin), welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay here!
When it comes down to it, the difference between healing and necromancy is timing.

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Pokémon Breeder (For Petz, ask Petzbreeder ;3)
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
Re: Hello this is a chat...About saying hello...
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2014, 11:20 »
If you misread "chat" as "cat", you have a pretty mastodonic mess around.

Hello everybody, the girl above is a stalker in the "Try and Count" section quite jolly individual who enjoys drawing for her own slavery because of vanana. And I am a breeder… if we talk about Pokémon.

Welcome here; just do not get scared of some individuals.
Click on that smexy Tyranaggronigroking to visit my our IV Shop. And possibly buy something.