Author Topic: Things you've thought of that you want to create  (Read 534 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
Things you've thought of that you want to create
« on: March 14, 2016, 20:59 »
Is there something you've imagined that you want to become real?

I had an idea for a game that has one level, but is hard to complete. You'd be a mudkip and on the right of the screen, rayquaza would be there following you, spitting fireballs at you. He can only move if you do.
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Things you've thought of that you want to create
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2016, 21:39 »
Something came up earlier that made me think up some weird game. Basically, take the tournament from SAO 2's Gun Gale Online, and then have a game with several of those over like a calendar year (think manager mode in FIFA games). It'd play like the actual tournament in the anime, with 1v1 qualifying rounds and then just one big battle in one massive landscape. I don't know really but I just thought "this would actually be a pretty cool game if it was real". Just take out the storyline from the anime and fix it all up and you're fine, I guess??? (Make it VR and you're golden)

I question how my mind works sometimes...

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2016, 02:14 »
its incredibly dumb but ive been planning a big dumb sci-fi/fantasy/dystopian afterlife god dimension type story that was kind of born out of the paranoias and weird neuroses i developed at like age 13 or s/t (for anyone who knows me on the tumblr its the dumb ΩM thing i occasionally blogged about) except its been in Planning stage for a good few years now cos i dunno how to draw good and i wont feel Right starting it until i can draw better.

but im hopefully going to get over the shame of drawing bad to write/make it cos if nothing else its Ripe for OC potential and bein one of those Stories that is a comfort in a Down Mood. and i'd like to see some of the ocs people would create for it i guess.

anyway as you can guess despite the 49,885 word Reference .txt i have i still am not very good at talking about it  :ohmy:
           

Offline Captain Jigglypuff

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
  • Don't MAKE me Double Slap you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2016, 02:00 »
This really innovative invention I came up with. I know that it would be widely popular because it combines two common items into one. I don't want to say what it is because I don't want anyone to steal my idea.
"Don't pawn your garbage off on me!"~Watchy Watchog

Somehow the wires uncrossed.
The tables were turned.
Never knew I had such a lesson to learn.
˜New Attitude (Patti Labelle)

Plz Click!

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2016, 09:30 »
ok so i had this thought for a story where rather than having my mental illnesses all the time the cumulative effects of them exhibit for three days every month and then everything's just kind of normal again until her girlfriend sees her in that 'worst of the worst' form n the response is that she's ugly...... and then the next month she doesn't transform and she's like 'cool thats good' but she can't work up the energy to tell reba about it etc etc etc and idk where im gonna take it from there......... we'll see i guess

thanks gl <3

E.C.A.M.B.S.

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2016, 07:27 »
I was thinking of creating a spinoff of the Pokemon anime about the Hoenn region in a time of civil war. Like Pokemon Origins it would be geared toward an older audience of Pokemon fans