Author Topic: lets count to 100,000,000  (Read 413838 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Hitmonchu

• Mulholland Fan
  • A Spriter and a
    • View Profile
Re: lets count to 100,000,000
« Reply #11370 on: September 21, 2013, 01:29 »
11390. Besides, I'm Draghost's adopted brother in the RP.

ALL HAIL GOOMY

Offline lugia95

• Joeno Fan
  • Credit to Chloe for the awesome avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #11371 on: September 21, 2013, 01:30 »
11391. Which is something he has not yet agreed to, and is thus not yet official.

Offline Hitmonchu

• Mulholland Fan
  • A Spriter and a
    • View Profile
« Reply #11372 on: September 21, 2013, 02:28 »
11391. Is he still active on the forums?

ALL HAIL GOOMY

Offline Jackal

• Rebellious Spriting Salad
  • Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11373 on: September 21, 2013, 04:09 »
He comes and goes, like a ghost.

Poke the Poké for more

Offline NTN

• 2010: Role Playing at its finest.
  • Mulholland Fan
  • My precious... >:)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11374 on: September 21, 2013, 05:11 »
11394. Don't play around with the RP while I'm gone. I have enormous plans of my own that have the entire story thought through on my part, though depending on your own actions it may change. Adopted brother? As long as I treat you in the RP as more of a servant, I accept. If not, forget it. The important question, Hitmonchu, is: have you had your vision of fate yet?

Also, I'll be back to kick your sorry ass in rap soon. Unfortunately, I'm lazy at the moment, and it's not worth toying with little children anyway.

Welcome back, BS! The fallen Memberlander has returned.

11391. Is he still active on the forums?

You'd like to ask this question... because you think you can take over awesome things like the Memberlander RP. But, I've already made Nate my successor. :tongue2:

~~~

I turned around to walk into my path that led to the kingdom of darkness. I drew back my arm in the air and held up the back of my hand at the height of my head to the man named Onyxei behind me, a gesture to thank him as I was walking away with my back turned. This is what I meant earlier by thanking those who had done absolutely nothing.

The grass of the path was made up of gentle hairs like those of a coat, the kind of grass I'd seen in the Spiritual Bridge. The flowers on the side of the path had petals that were blue with an arching pattern of the color's lighter form across them, as if nature had tried to draw this flower in blue, and had to erase an inner line to draw a new one around it to make the petal bigger in shape. The arching pattern had specs of its lighter blue around it like the eraser marks. The natural, rounded brown stone walls that formed the path itself were draped with ivy, like gates, with roots sticking out like the ropes of a drawbridge. It was quite interesting, but it was just too quiet. So quiet that everything on this path looked artificial. Then I heard the subtle rustling sounds of grass cussing in whispers at one's footsteps.

A man in a silver hooded robe, with black sleeves hanging out from under it, walked my way, looking as if he was floating forward. "I had heard that my lord would be arriving here soon," he breathed out as he walked, almost hovered. "He should be there at the ruins when I-" The cloaked man paused when he came around the corner, seeming to have sensed me a second earlier and now seeing me in his path. To me he was just standing there, his expression obscured by the deep shade of his hood. I couldn't exactly tell what he was thinking. I had to read his mind.

I had also heard that others would be arriving most likely ahead of my master... and the last thing, to the farthest extent of my knowledge on this subject, that these earlier arrivals involved characters that my lord detests. This certainly isn't my master. This must be... the one whom he detests. My master would want him either stalled or dead. It wouldn't be so naive to just attack this one now. I can tell that he had just come to this world, his new world, so I can be sure that this is in fact an enemy standing before me..., the man thought. His thoughts were dangerous, for what I knew at that point. The drooping cloth on the sides of the sorcerer's hood fell forward a bit as he nodded to himself. I saw his grim expression, and I could've sworn there was the slightest hint of some kind of pleasure that he straightened out of his face.

"Draghost, is it? The Creator... and ruler of darkness. There is one kind of darkness that you cannot completely control... the only form of darkness that brings justice... darkness that is unseen... death. I have no dark magic of my own to match yours, but I will give you death. I will kill you," the sorcerer spoke clearly, as if he was about to execute me by the law.

"I must be quite popular around here. Am I common dinner table conversation in your kingdom? You seem to think you know my strengths and weaknesses. You simpleton. I could bend your rib cage off center without moving or much less breathing. If I wanted to. No, I plan to kill you, and I plan to enjoy it. I think I may have highly overestimated you, thinking to myself that you were nearly as strong as some powerful enemy I once knew. But as soon as your sword made contact with my mass of energy, I felt how weak your attacks really were. I only allowed your sword to overpower my energy and cause an explosion because I tried to adjust the power, to save the energy I didn't have to use, that I had inside the sphere of darkness I formed in my palm against your blade. I realized how weak the stab of your sword was, and I tried to lower the power I initially used against you to the least amount I needed to still overcome you. I must have sucked out the energy from the dark sphere in my palm far too quickly, weakening the defense it provided far below the power of your sword by accident, giving you an opening. I attempted to raise the power back again at the last second, but as soon as you reached the core of the energy mass, its power only matched that of your sword. Resisting the sword's tendency to run through caused an intense stalemate that blew energy off of each attack and ruined the structure of the two clashing forces. That is when the explosion happened. I was simply toying with you. So don't get cocky, thinking that you're the better man and you have seen my powers, you weak fool."
« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 05:14 by SiteHaunter »
I am your master.

Wolstenholme

« Reply #11375 on: September 21, 2013, 10:01 »
11395. Where have you been these last few days anyway? ^

I've missed you

« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 11:06 by Wolstenholme »

quack98

« Reply #11376 on: September 21, 2013, 11:00 »
11396. Yeah! I missed you loads, master!

Wolstenholme

« Reply #11377 on: September 21, 2013, 11:07 »
11397. Oooh. Dickie Bird. 2 secs I'll just transfer onto my computer

quack98

« Reply #11378 on: September 21, 2013, 11:09 »
11398. Haha, my parents aren't out quite yet, I had to go into town to get a new charger for my iPad, so they couldn't go till I get back xD
(I presume you're moving onto PC for Skype?)
They'll probably go soon, I hope, or they may just have lunch first because they were so late getting up (they just got up when I came in from town  :dry:)

Wolstenholme

« Reply #11379 on: September 21, 2013, 11:20 »
(I presume you're moving onto PC for Skype?)

11399. Quite right.

Ahh okay, my brother is down stairs (on his DS with music& the telly on) so I don't think he'll bother to come and see me.

quack98

« Reply #11380 on: September 21, 2013, 11:20 »
11400. They just left xD

Wolstenholme

« Reply #11381 on: September 21, 2013, 11:24 »
11401. Well I'm ready when you are :-)

quack98

« Reply #11382 on: September 21, 2013, 11:32 »
11402. And that is now!

Offline MzLuluZombi

• Resident Malfunctioning AI / Zombie Fanatic
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Enthusiast for overdone undead creatures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11383 on: September 21, 2013, 12:11 »
Ahh okay, my brother is down stairs (on his DS with music& the telly on)

How much entertainment does your bro need at once?  Reminds me of my nephew.  and how he never turns his telly off grrr

RubyRobin: Would a morph with Grumpig be able to do his swag dancing?
MzLuluZ: BOOOOOOOOOOY, YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE SWAG DANCING YOU WANT!
RubyRobin: Yaaaaaay!!! I shall do Grumpigs swag dance aaaaaaaaaalll day xD
Quote from: The Entertainer
So uhmmmm, you quote yourself huh?
.......not weird at all kiddo :p

Wolstenholme

« Reply #11384 on: September 21, 2013, 12:12 »
11404. Don't ask me, he's ridiculous with these sorts of things. Good job he's leaving for Uni next Sunday.... joking. I'm really gonna miss him.