Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 337659 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline lit R.I.P PUK

• your lovable neighbourhood aspie. no srsly. resident dance gavin dance fanboy, obessive person, and zombie slayer. stop reading me. ;;
  • Joeno Fan
  • JENJEN IS MY GAY LOVER
    • View Profile
    • devianTART
what's saddening you right now?
« on: August 29, 2009, 21:05 »
nobody can ever embrace true happiness, as there's always something to bash it down. so now, i ask you; the good people of pkmn.net what's making you sad right now. regardless of the size of it, post it to futily vent. x]
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 18:19 by Mulholland »
lolwebbz
Chav.
You remind me of a chav.

Offline TCoZ

• Resident Lurker
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
Re: what's depressing you right now?
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2009, 21:15 »
The holiday's almost over ;_; I wouldn't mind so much but it feels like it's only been three weeks. I've wasted my holiday on this site :|

Webby2

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2009, 21:16 »
nobody can ever embrace true happiness, as there's always something to bash it down.

Sure, things will halt the happiness achieved, but it still would have happened. Why do you think people pursue true happiness? Just to get it taken away within a second? People hope to achieve it, and embrace and show it, before a bad moment knocks it down. And when it gets knocked down; just try and find the thing which created it; or an alternative if necessary.

At the moment, there isn't anything which is causing a feeling of sadness. I'm just generally in a happy mood ^^

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2009, 21:19 »
the most recent pkmn appropriate bad thing that's bringing me down is my dad moving and throwing away my stuff without asking me.

like, he threw away my binder with stuff I need for 8th. And 5 dollars worth the lunch cards v.v

and he lost me iPod about 8 times.. from moving it, putting it somewhere weird, and then forgetting about it until I finally finish looking it it. Anyways, that's done, as I lost my iPod and the 300 songs on it, which makes me kinda sad, but that was a while ago.

plus i feel sick.

i've been staying up till like 11 and waking up early, not able to fall back asleep.

i've been getting paranoid. it's stupid, but i think someones in my room on dark nights. the sounds nearly drive me insane, or i am insane for a few moments.

i can't fall asleep. I have to do stuff to get my mind off of stuff, and thne wait another 30 minutes to sleep.

Charlie The Umbreon

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2009, 21:19 »
The fact that alot of my friends don't like me anymore. ;;

Offline kendall!

• internet hate machine
  • Name Rater Hater
  • idk
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2009, 21:20 »
And when it gets knocked down; just try and find the thing which created it; or an alternative if necessary.

Easier said than done.

So far, I've just been thinking a lot about someone, someone who broke my heart and left my life very abruptly 4 or 5 months ago. I'm still not over them and I don't know how to get over them, so I've been feeling very sad lately :/ Still hanging onto the memories and such it seems...

Also I tend to get sad whenever I'm cooped up inside the house, I wish my mom would let me hang out with my friends more often, blah... I kinda feel like I have no life whenever I'm here.

I can't even fall asleep til around 3 to 5 AM here lately, which is also worrying.

Either way, I'm excited for school, I'm really counting on things to get better when school starts (:
you're never gonna love me, so what's the use

master1

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2009, 21:20 »
The fact that I need to learn to draw a lion being thrown by an explosion quickly if I ever want to finish this comic.
... And that nobody will help.
Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
And now that.

Oh yes, and the fact that [PERSON] went offline as soon as I said "Hi."

Webby2

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2009, 21:23 »
Easier said than done.

Of course, but it makes the result of true happiness more worthwile; as it takes dedication and effort in wanting to find it. I suppose it's like love in that sense.

Offline lit R.I.P PUK

• your lovable neighbourhood aspie. no srsly. resident dance gavin dance fanboy, obessive person, and zombie slayer. stop reading me. ;;
  • Joeno Fan
  • JENJEN IS MY GAY LOVER
    • View Profile
    • devianTART
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2009, 21:27 »
alot.

i have a giant art block. seriously, all i draw is an oval, net lines, eyes and then scribble it out. i have a pile of that and it makes my room look really depressing. .-.

i miss someone like hell. it's not really right as they only went away a day ago or so, and i don't see her too much. twice a week at most, but we excessively talk on msn and stuff. whatever. .-.

tiredness. i haven't slept for ages. on the rare offchance i DO sleep, it'll be at 6am and i'll then be woken up by something.

sdgffdgfsdg. .___.
Of course, but it makes the result of true happiness more worthwile; as it takes dedication and effort in wanting to find it. I suppose it's like love in that sense.
it doesn't exist. EVERY beautiful cloud has a thunderbolt. i'm sorry, but there's always a dark side.
lolwebbz
Chav.
You remind me of a chav.

Charlie The Umbreon

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2009, 21:32 »
alot.

i have a giant art block. seriously, all i draw is an oval, net lines, eyes and then scribble it out. i have a pile of that and it makes my room look really depressing. .-.

Ugghh same. I've been beginning to think i don't have any imagination. D:

Offline Psychic Psycho

• Rex Fan
  • Trying to up my activity.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2009, 21:33 »
Well this is a joyful thread(!) Listen, I get depressed at times but I always get over it. Hapiness always triumphs, depressions just a sad little loser. :P

Like it? Want one? Go to my shop in the your art forums.

Webby2

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2009, 21:35 »
it doesn't exist. EVERY beautiful cloud has a thunderbolt. i'm sorry, but there's always a dark side.

True, they all have a thunderbolt waiting to come out; but it doesn't come out right away. It builds up before being released, so when happiness is achieved, you need to savour the time of keeping it before that thunderbolt comes and destroys it. I'm just having a positive view on this; you can't always say everytime something good happens, something bad happens straight away; it doesn't work like that. Happiness gets time; sadness gets time, plus the inbetween. That's how the cycle goes, development of the happiness, the happiness, the development of sadness, sadness, and repeat.

Offline lit R.I.P PUK

• Joeno Fan
  • JENJEN IS MY GAY LOVER
    • View Profile
    • devianTART
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2009, 21:38 »
True, they all have a thunderbolt waiting to come out; but it doesn't come out right away. It builds up before being released, so when happiness is achieved, you need to savour the time of keeping it before that thunderbolt comes and destroys it. I'm just having a positive view on this; you can't always say everytime something good happens, something bad happens straight away; it doesn't work like that. Happiness gets time; sadness gets time, plus the inbetween. That's how the cycle goes, development of the happiness, the happiness, the development of sadness, sadness, and repeat.
well, if the thunder is brewing, surely the happiness is impure. it's not true if sadness is impending.
lolwebbz
Chav.
You remind me of a chav.

Offline ~ Robzei ~

• WHAT! HOW RUDE! Dont you EVER call me a
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Robzei :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2009, 21:39 »
going to college in newcastle is making me depressed. meeting new people and being alone D= and i have a feeling ill be a slow starter xDDD but life moves on ...

Offline Sebastian Moran

• ᕦ(ಠ益ಠ)ᕤ Tries too hard
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Fan
  • the pride of roast britain
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2009, 21:41 »
not-quite-ironically, the fact that my mother & the psyche have decided i'm depressed is getting me down just a bit :v 
..i'm not depressed! D: just a teenager. 
and even if I was, i wouldn't want to take anything for it. shoo! 
spend nhs cash on something more worthwhile instead of frittering it away on mopey teens. 

ah, i'm having a stretch of can't-draw-anything right now~ 
sometimes I can draw people and sometimes I can't. how nonsensical c: 

i'm over the whole bad-exam-results-no-uni-this-year thing. 
annoyed that I have to retake some modules though :c 
oh, i'm annoyed that the government has changed the exam system so that january is my last chance to retake these. 
no pressure lolol! thanks, guys! 

be humble,
for you are
made of earth.

be noble,
for you are
made of stars.