Author Topic: Favorite Pokémon Episode  (Read 41019 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Apprentice

• Grand Wizard
  • Sentret Fan
  • Remember to like, comment, subscribe,
    • View Profile
    • Vinesauce
Re: Favorite Pokémon Episode
« Reply #60 on: September 09, 2007, 22:36 »
My favorite was, "A Better Pill To Swallow". My favorite part was when Jessie was holding the purple Shuckle,(LUCKY!!!) it just popped out of its shell, and didn't know what the heck was going on. So, for no apparent reason, it just licks Jessie's belly button! H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S!!!!!!
ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ s q u a d ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

Offline gonbeneko25

• ~pokemon iz luv~
  • Pokemon Fan
  • hatsuharu... suits him well, eh? HATsuharu
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 13, 2007, 01:29 »
besides the very first episode (cmon- isnt that everyones fave?) i love bye bye butterfree. it was so sad and sweet.... i love it!
dont ash and pikachu make an adorable pair? <3

Offline Dominic101

• Just call me Dom.
  • Rob Fan
  • My first chained shiny! No.434 Stunky!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 12, 2007, 18:15 »
Primeape goes bananas.
From that episode on, primeape has been my favourite pokemon.
I love the way it knocks the stuffing out of team rocket at the end...
Ash should have ditched pikachu and kept primeape as his main pokemon.

Cockatiel Of Doom!

Offline spfy

• Spiffy!
  • Rex Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 30, 2007, 04:13 »
Island of the Giant Pokémon!
Yeah, definitely my favorite episode. That one was amazing (quote is from the first page).

Offline Wix

• Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 30, 2007, 04:16 »
ELECTRIC SOLDIER PORYGON FTW. I'm completely immune to the strobe lighting. I watch that whole segment without blinking and don't even feel unusual in the slightest afterwards.

But seriously? I'd have to say a tie between Go West, Young Meowth! and Pikachu's Goodbye! I always cry during both of those.

Offline Spinda

• Sentret Fan
  • There is something on your face
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 08, 2008, 17:08 »
Doof, so many. I Feel Skitty!, Bye Bye Buterfree!, Island of the Giant Pokemon and the three episodes where Ash catchers Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle which just happened to be together.

Best Wishes from Iris, Ash and Cilan! =]

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 12, 2008, 23:46 »
Bye Bye Butterfree was a nice episode.

The first time I saw it, it made me cry. xD

I was a little boy. :3

Offline ChocolateCharmander

• Pokemon Fan
  • But my pig can tell the future!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 24, 2008, 19:58 »
Island of the Giant Pokemon (I was obsessed with that one for like 2 weeks once D: ), the first episode (it's so great :] ) and The Ghost of Maiden's Peak (it still makes me laugh, every time) are my favorites. :]

Offline WhiteFang

• Psythor Fan
  • I Think its trying to communicate....
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 11, 2008, 16:11 »
that would be such a hard question but i would probally have to say the episode when they did a spechial with the Pokemon gold/silver/crystal male i thought it was great because also you saw raiku which you ever hardly see in the anime of the show and also the fully evovuled starters. ^.^and that is probally why pokemon is such  agreat anime and also the games are fantastic too!. :yeswink: ;D

Offline Bassmasta

• Psythor Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 12, 2008, 00:03 »
Anything in the Indigo League that I've seen are my favorites. So are every single banned episode.

Any individual episodes would be the Pokemon! I Choose You! (the first episode, of course, has to be one of my favorites), Tentacool and Tentacruel (a semi-banned episode after 9-11 and many elements that make the episode seem so unPokemon-like) Ditto's Mysterious Mansion (when Ditto turns into a picture and licks Jessie and regular characters in Team Rocket uniforms), The Legend of Dratini (Ash catches 30 Tauros, not to forget the awesome Safari Warden), and Electric Soldier Porygon (Porygons are awesome and the seizure scene doesn't affect me in any way).
I actually play bass, if anyone cares.

Offline PK Fury

• and Electivire
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Thanks for the Trainer Utack!
    • View Profile
    • tmfiore - Stuff for your bored minds
« Reply #70 on: April 16, 2008, 21:08 »
I liked the really old episode where they told the Story of Team Rocket.

I also liked A Secret Sphere of Influence.

Offline Gridbug

• Fan Fan
    • View Profile
    • yeah
« Reply #71 on: May 18, 2008, 19:36 »
"Tower of Terror" FTW.

This is one of the only episodes that prove that the people who make the show are somewhat cool. Not a whole lot, but enough. I'd suggest that the show has something for everyone to like. I don't know about you, but I really like the episodes where something actually HAPPENS. Most of the episodes are pretty much ho-hum in my opinion (There, I said IN MY OPINION. Don't start arguments!) but there are a couple good ones, but ToT is the best.

Offline Prince Taylor

• Prince Of Pokemon
  • Iceduck Fan
  • One Man Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 21, 2008, 14:43 »
Settling myself into PKMN.net, I have been answering to all the other "What is your favourite...?" threads so it only seems fitting to continue that here. Giving people an understanding of me and how I am is an effective way to enter a community.

I don't have too much knowledge on the later series' storyline, so it won't be anything passed the Johto saga. Plus, I'm not one for "change" so even if I had watched the later episodes I'd still chose something closer to the birth of the Pokemon Anime. Preferably the Orange Islands, and more specifically, the battle which involved Ash and Drake. Ash's desire to achieve the goal "Pokemon Master" took an enormous leap when he defeated Drake, who possesed the legendary Dragonite in his arsenal. Considering the fact that this was Ash's only success in a triumphunt series with him successfully beating the Orange Islands and its difficult challenge, it stood out from the others where he had failed to victor in tournaments like Kanto's Pokemon League and the Johto League.

That said, it was an amazing match regardless of who came out the winner. A 6-on-6 match always delivers great reults and a formiddble rating, especially when it had alot riding on the match. Ash's goal verus Drake and the undefeated Dragonite. Fantastic. End of story.

I know it was more than one episode, but it was evidently focused on one criteria, and I don't think "filler" episodes are favorited much anyway.
"Arrogance and a cold heart will grant you success in a competitive enviroment".

Offline Mertek the Elekid

• Rex Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 22, 2008, 12:45 »
My fave ep is "Ghost of Maidens Peak" just because of the bits where James first spots the maiden "money is sweeter... OO SWEET!" and when he and Brock are floating around.. that had in me in hysterics!! I also like the one where you see James and his Growlithe, Offiser Jenny and her growlithe... err.. oh yeah! and the one with that bloke and the sandshrew.. i was quoting his "sandshrew, sand attack!" line with the accent for weeks after
Courtesy of Justicity! Get your own "PokeYou" in Fanart>I Want to Draw YOU!!

Offline skittymaster/pokemonSLR

• beauty lays deep in pokemon thoughts thats why pokemon are unique!
  • Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 26, 2008, 19:41 »
aww its hard to decide there are so many good pokemon episodes, but the ones i luv is probably the first 3 eps, misty meets her match and the most hallarious one is a double dilema but every episode i watch is always funny and there are still sum that are realy good
Moved to blocked as RocketTwurpSLR!!!!!
youtube--pokemonmaniacSLR

Pokémon Fan Test Results
You are a:
•70% Gamer. You have a burning interest in Pokémon gaming.
•100% Animé-freak. You are a true Pokémon-otaku!
•90% Pokémon Know-it-all. You are literally a walking Pokédex. o_O
•90% Obsessed. Your life practically revolves around Pokémon!
•80% Fan Worker. you are a true pokemonmaniac