Author Topic: Create Imaginative Fake Cheats!  (Read 112169 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Kdintranet & Scizau

• Binary Master
  • Sentret Fan
  • 01001011, 01000100
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: Create Imaginative Fake Cheats!
« Reply #465 on: September 23, 2010, 20:18 »
Take the game cart appart. Throw mouldy cheese in there and screw back together. You've got every Pokemon now!
Avid Poster On Pokemon Academy

There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Offline Shiny Beldum

• Psythor Fan
  • credit to Kdintranet & Scizau for the trainer card
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: September 28, 2010, 20:09 »
Catch 3 shiny mewtwo ev train them release them all and beat E4 a 1000 times and know you have every pokemon shiny

Offline Mr.Mewtwo

• Lord of...ermm...nothing.
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • so i herd u liek mew2?
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: October 31, 2010, 13:27 »
Say a bad comment about me in front of where I was in the distortion world and I will come down and eat you with some Giratina munch.If you caught me,I will haunt you forever.Oh yea,and I'm Giratina.
http://gpxplus.net/user/MrKyurem
Quote from: MrGiratina
You know what would help?
Shut up.
Reshiram is WAY better than Zekrom. Evry1 who agrees, copy&paste this into ur sig.
Samurott is the BEST Unova starter. Evry1 who agrees, copy&paste this into ur sig.
I give up.I bring an idea here and you moan because there's "no copyright."Lets have a look at yours,Mr.Perfect.

Offline ~XxPlastic-SmilesxX~

• Your resident half-vampire emo girl.
  • Iceduck Fan
  • <33333
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: November 11, 2010, 09:10 »
Turn on your DS with Diamond, Pearl or Platinum in it. Get a Chatot that knows Chatter and enter Chatter mode. Say as loud and fast as you can, "CARREMELLDANSEN!". Go into battle and make Chatot use Chatter. The opponent will start Carremelldansen dancing and you can catch it easily! It's only move is Carremelldansen, which 1-HIT-KO's your enemy with the awesome power of Carremelldansen!

"I know...you resent me..."
See my awesome art.

Offline Kdintranet & Scizau

• Binary Master
  • Sentret Fan
  • 01001011, 01000100
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #469 on: November 11, 2010, 09:38 »
Up, Down, Left, Up, Left, Up, Right, Down, Right, Right. Will get you a shiny Diglett.
Avid Poster On Pokemon Academy

There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Offline Mr.Mewtwo

• Typhlosion Fan
  • so i herd u liek mew2?
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: November 16, 2010, 15:58 »
down down I H A T E G I R A T I N A.This gives you a reset game.
Shut up.
Reshiram is WAY better than Zekrom. Evry1 who agrees, copy&paste this into ur sig.
Samurott is the BEST Unova starter. Evry1 who agrees, copy&paste this into ur sig.
I give up.I bring an idea here and you moan because there's "no copyright."Lets have a look at yours,Mr.Perfect.

Offline Bakura

• Amaterasu
  • Joeno Fan
  • Tsukuyomi
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: November 17, 2010, 10:09 »
If you trade all the Unown caught in Heartgold or SoulSilver over to Diamond/Pearl/Platinum and then show them to that kid that gives you the Pokeball seals in Solaceon, he will congratulate you and give you a "special colored" Cyndaquil with Perfect IVs!

Offline Mr.Mewtwo

• Typhlosion Fan
  • so i herd u liek mew2?
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: November 26, 2010, 08:08 »
START+SELECT+L+R=Game reset.
POWER=Turns off the power.
P+O+K+E+M+O+N=You get to be a pokemon throughout the game.If you get defeated by a trainer,beware.You will get caught by them.
Shut up.

Offline Blaziquaza

• 3..2...1... LAZER FIRED!
  • Pokemon Fan
  • So I heard you like Smugleafz?
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: November 27, 2010, 21:40 »
use a Revive on a LV 100 Shiny Rayquaza with perfect EVs and IVs, and a box will appear saying: Finally. Somebody won the game. Then you just won the game! Congratulations!
NOTE: If you hack the Rayquaza you will literally lose the game.
Retardedly
awesome
yellow patterned
quacking
ultra
apple
zapper
alias.

Offline Mr.Mewtwo

• Typhlosion Fan
  • so i herd u liek mew2?
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: November 28, 2010, 09:33 »
Get a stuntank and make it use Poison Gas.You die. Hooray.
Shut up.

Offline Cyrus Shadowclaw

• No, not THAT Cyrus.
  • Rex Fan
  • Who said darkness was evil?
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: December 03, 2010, 04:17 »
Get Epicness <3

YOU MUST ONLY HAVE THREE POKEMON IN YOUR PARTY FROM THE TIME YOU GO TO CERULEAN CAVE.
Beat Red without cheating in HG/SS. Then go to Cerulean Cave and battle Mewtwo, soft reset EVERY TIME - even if it's shiny. After soft resetting 384 times, instead of Mewtwo, Shadowclaw will appear. She will disappear into a portal; go through it and you can get to the Distortion World in HG/SS. Go through it; when you get to where Giratina was in Platinum - the puzzles are a lot harder now - Shadowclaw will be there. She will say that you've done well for reaching her, and vanish in a flash of shadows.

Next go to Cinnabar Island. Shadowclaw will be there where the Lab used to be, but this time not alone - she will be joined by a Rayquaza and a Suicune. If you manage to reach them without them noticing, talk to the Rayquaza or Suicune and it's an instant game over. Only talking to Shadowclaw will have a positive effect. If you're noticed by Rayquaza or Suicune and you can't explain yourself in 10 seconds, your game will go into crazy mode. This is where everything is distorted and your character is a ghost who can walk through walls. However, often Shadowclaw, the Rayquaza or the Suicune will be around. If they see you in crazy mode it's game over.

If you manage to avoid game over, then Shadowclaw will discuss with the two and a trainer will appear. You have to defeat that trainer within 10 turns or your game goes to insane mode, which is like crazy mode except that the three stalk you for epicfailing. When you beat the trainer, Shadowclaw will decide that they're safest with you for now. All three will go into Pokeballs.

Shadowclaw is a Ghost/Dragon type, her moves are:
Shadow Force
Shadow Claw
Dragon Claw
Inflatable Hammer (which is a 1HKO)

All three are at level 384.
(Edited because I changed my signature - Shadowclaw is this one~)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 17:12 by Cyrus Shadowclaw »

spritey

« Reply #476 on: December 17, 2010, 22:04 »
Get an Umbreon exactly Lv.50 holding Blackglasses and make your way up to Mt.Pyre around the foggy area. Click on a certain gravestone on the far left and gently click the left button without moving a space. A fakemon called Shadowool will appear holding an Oblivion Stone and at level 50

Offline RBAY Research Fund

• Are you a Kirby Fan, or a
  • Iceduck Fan
  • Many members, 100 Cappies, six children, one club.
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: January 19, 2011, 14:29 »
Play as Kirby!
First name yourself Kirby. Then name your rival Dedede. You will play Kirby Super Star!
(v-'.'-v)

Offline Mr.Mewtwo

• Typhlosion Fan
  • so i herd u liek mew2?
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: January 22, 2011, 10:52 »
What you need!
A guy you hate who has never seen a shiny before.
A shiny Weezing in the Safari zone which likes to run.
A rubbish feeling.
A Giratina(Or Kyurem) at the fron of your team.
Find the shiny Weezing.Bring your guy you hate over.Make them watch it flee.Listen to their reaction.Move one space up.If Giratina is at the front of your team,they will open a portal to the distortion world and suck them in.If Kyurem is at the front of your team,it will pop out of your game and Frozen World them.If you used Giratina,when you go into the Distortion world in Pokemon Platinum you will see them wandering around looking for an exit.If you used Kyurem,go to Pryce's gym.Look who is there in a giant ice cube by Pryce.Also,both Gira and Kyur will grow to lvl 100 on your game and be breedable.
Shut up.

spritey

« Reply #479 on: January 22, 2011, 16:03 »
Line up all the Unown in your PC. Have Unown A,B,X,Y,R and L in your Party. Talk to five Ruin Maniacs. They say they will meet you at the Solaceon Ruins. Go to the ruins and battle the ruin maniacs and they will tell you an ancient Unown legend and tell you to visit Celestic ruins. Keep the Unown you have in your party and go to the ruins in Celestic Town. The sand painting in the ruins will be open, revealing a tunnel. Go inside to see an ancient tablet at the far end of the room. Click on the tablet. It will say A,B,X,Y,R,L in Unown letters. Take one step back from the tablet, then click ABXYRL on your buttons and a shiny Jirachi will appear. (This cheat works only once)