Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 ... 10
I'm so excited I can't wait for him to not release anything

np: Kano - P's & Q's [Home Sweet Home]
PKMN.NET / Re: Name Rater Too Backed Up
« Last post by DraconicWings on Today at 19:18 »
What authority does he have over you if you're a senior staff member? Besides, there are times that he… well, goes way, way too far. There need to be some rules.

Example:
"You have inspired me to name my Lucario, "Loba1024's mom," because they're both full of fur."

That is genuinely horrifying, not to mention disgusting.

And honestly, it would be worth going back to leaving honest reviews of decent names in the (unfortunately relatively rare) event that there's actually some good reasoning behind the name itself. There are more than enough bad names for him to insult without actually roasting good names.

While some of his insults are funny, many are tedious, some aren't fair, and some, like the one listed above, are just unacceptable. Just because he's a mod doesn't make that kind of insult, or racist slurs okay. I can't remember where it was, but I recall him making an antisemitic comment as a rating. It's also not good when he actually does something malicious like leaving something up because he hopes a spoiler will ruin someone's day. If anyone else did things like that, it'd be a bannable offense. But since people can't respond to his ratings, no flame wars can start at least, but does that give him the right to do that?

The Name Rater doesn't own the site, and you shouldn't act like he does. Don't get me wrong, I've got nothing against him, but there has to be some sort of limit on what he can say. Starting with sexual implications involving members of the user's family, racism, and sexism.
Random Randomness / Re: Everyday Accomplishments
« Last post by not chloe on Today at 18:21 »
I finished writing my dissertation
Forum Games / Re: Whaddya Listening To Version 1.3
« Last post by bread on Today at 13:39 »
kanye west - say you will

need june 1st to arrive immediately
Random Randomness / Re: Everyday Accomplishments
« Last post by Milsap on Today at 11:17 »
Had a problem with the bedroom window where you turn the handle and the catches won't move so it looks like the handle's bost.

Removed the handle, grabbed a screwdriver, pulled the window shut with the screwdriver in the screw hole and used a pair of pliers to turn the mechanism and locked the window.

It's the manliest thing I've ever done...
np: BROCKHAMPTON - JUNKY [SATURATION II]
Forum Games / Re: Whaddya Listening To Version 1.3
« Last post by bread on Yesterday at 21:23 »
amusement parks on fire - local boy makes god
Older Main Games / MOVED: Rate my team
« Last post by Lord Raven on Yesterday at 08:07 »
I want to know someone else. How is it I want to know a lot.
I am like you I'm broke too. What to do .tell me
Pages: [1] 2 ... 10