Author Topic: Everyday Accomplishments  (Read 189160 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
  • I play my games in French sometimes.
    • View Profile
Re: Everyday Accomplishments
« Reply #1095 on: June 21, 2016, 18:18 »
I have quite possibly written the longest forum post ever written on any website.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: June 21, 2016, 18:25 »
I was able to get a stage spike on a ROB by throwing a stitch face turnip straight down.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: June 22, 2016, 00:34 »
 Shared some whiskey with my father. It was nice.

Also, some incense arrived today! Frankincense and Persian Rose! Actually quite impressed by the selection that's online since I thought it would all be in town since we have a shop that sells a bunch.

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #1098 on: June 22, 2016, 09:52 »
Which whiskey? I used to be a Jack Daniel's man but I've switched off it completely to Jaegermeister in the last year or so.
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: June 22, 2016, 21:19 »
 It was Jim Beam since they were selling full-sized bottles for the price of the small bottles in Tesco. Would have bought some Jack but that stuff's pretty expensive and it's what I buy for Christmas and birthdays... although they have a Fireball variant which looked good since I don't know if actual Fireball is back on shelves after it was taken down.

Twenty One Pilots have a new song out - it's really good btw - and it's times like these that I'm really chuffed that I got the majority of friends into them since it was a friend who told me about the new song. Gutted that she's seeing them play before me aha.

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: June 23, 2016, 11:41 »
all this mid-shelf bourbon talk is triggering my sensitive single-malt scotch palete!!!!!!!! //flaps my ham arms and bingo wings about//

edit: umbreon sorry i dropped the ball re: shaving talk a while back aaaaaaaaaaa i feel bad cos we were both spergin out proper enjoyably re: shaving/protein and it was well good.

(speaking of which i tried the Creapure stuff in me re-order this time, no idea whether it'll help over the standard stuff. i also had no clue about this so-and-so weeks on, one week off deal??? i guess thats to stop ur body getting Used to it????)

i suppose this counts as My Actual Post itt but i started my new job caring for a lady w/ MS (not quite bedbound but can't walk or shift places v easily by herself) couple weeks ago and its kept me on the straight and narrow! forced the Mood Problems into a regime if nothing else and i havent had a proper hypo/crash for a while yet. even if im on the somewhat Internet Absent end of things which is probably for the best tbqh.

honestly was scared as the dickens starting but its p legit! i work the Early Morning Shift and she has a cat that is a real prima donna princess its gr8
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 11:50 by Lord Thistlewick Flanders »
           

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: June 23, 2016, 16:02 »
Tidied up my room (a proper clear out) and going to surprise my mum when she comes home.

My dad gonna say that I haven't had my tablet today because of the state of my room and tells her to look. Then she'll get a BIG shock!

EDIT: Caught 90 Pokemon in leaf green. I can get more!
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 19:56 by The name master »
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: June 24, 2016, 01:56 »
today i was chilling at work doing nothing per the us', and then my boss came over and pulled up a chair and said, "so, update me on what exactly you've done today" heart skips a beat, i'm like CRAP i've done absolutely nothing so then i started talking to him about the few things i did do (maximum of 2 hours work out of my 8 hour shift), and he just looks at me shocked and then says "wow you've done a lot today, you had a really productive day i see"

like idk man if nothing else this job has opened my eyes about how badly we need the minimum wage raised because i get paid more than twice the minimum wage to do ACTUALLY nothing and i can vividly remember being 16 and busting my ass at a panera bread for $7.50, doing 3 people's jobs, busy constantly and getting yelled at multiple times a day from either customers or management... and here i am sitting at my desk in my cozy office chair next to the window browsing the internet for money, occasionally writing some articles and doing some marketing maintenance stuff but like......................... it's kinda messed up

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: June 24, 2016, 06:39 »
not my personal accomplishment but id like to congratulate the entire uk for completely breaking everything in just one day! nice job!

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: June 25, 2016, 17:40 »
^Let's give them a hand.

Had a 1 knee kill per game average with Captain Falcon on my friend today.

Offline The name master

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: June 26, 2016, 18:14 »
I just started playing sapphire and one of my Pokemon obviously had pokerus because all my Pokemon are infected. Apparently, it's a good thing?

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: June 26, 2016, 19:32 »
 Pokerus is fantastic since it increases EVs or something so your infected pokemon will excel with their stats whilst infecteddd.

Went to run a bath and there was a spider laying in a wet patch so I though "let's just scoop this badboi out". So I went to scoop it up with a bottle lid and it tucked its legs in so I got my gym card and gave it a little push onto the card since it was in that classic dead spider position and it started moving!

Tried letting it off on the windowsill but it immediately went towards another web where it was attacked so after separating the two spiders, I let it on my hand where it brushed off the dust or web or whatever was on it before letting it go outside.

Lmao should bench 60kg tomorrow or Wednesday since I started again and stopped using pre-workouts and creatine.

If I can't do 60kg tomorrow, I should be doing 70kg by next Wednesday.

Offline The name master

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: June 27, 2016, 09:26 »
Apparently, it's rarer than shinies?

I can't find a shiny, but I can get pokerus! Lol! :D

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: June 27, 2016, 18:53 »
 If you get around to the games with wonder trade, you'll sometimes get a pokemon with pokerus to sweeten the deal! Actually got a shiny Hariyama called "Majin Boo" a week ago lol. Obviously hacked but it made me smile.

Managed to bench 60kg today for reps! I'm hoping to hit 70kg by Friday and start on the road to 100kg next week which is pretty exciting in itself since I want to hit 100kg in August. It's just nice to see progression in something that I'm fairly passionate about.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: June 29, 2016, 16:20 »
Completed orientation, now I just need to figure out when I start training. :^)