Author Topic: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?  (Read 532601 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Re: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?
« Reply #2730 on: June 06, 2011, 09:13 »
so i could totally be at home right now but because petrols is so FREAKING expensive, I have to sit in school for FIVE FREAKING HOURS whilst I wait for my exam

bloody WONDERFUL.

EDIT: Oh and not to forget in my maths exam the exam board ACTUALLY put in an IMPOSSIBLE question!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 09:22 by Shaymin »

Offline JSM

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2731 on: June 06, 2011, 09:38 »
So, I turn up to school expecting my maths exam. It's at 1:30 oops :L Go to go back to school for a lesson now. Why did I even bother coming home.

Afro-Disiak

« Reply #2732 on: June 06, 2011, 09:44 »
The three people in my lab have all called in sick......... left running the show again.....

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #2733 on: June 06, 2011, 16:44 »
after about a 5 day winning streak, not even chemical augmentation saved me from feeling incredibly angry and moody all day for no reason
woke up and tried to eat breakfast and felt sick wooo having a minor panic is a great start
eyes felt teary for no reason whatsoever unless checking gpx is tearworthy? i don't know it was weird it wasn't even hay fever and i don't mean tracy beaker hay fever
disastrous exam
felt like pieces of myself were literally all over the place i.e. my belongings were three feet away from me somehow kinda hard to describe but it was unnerving and setting off my "oh god do i have everything with me" paranoia
wanted to punch everyone on the bus
panic cos i got up on the bus and am sure I stumbled into a girl and apologised and then the seat next to mine came off somehow and she shoved it back with a slightly resigned huffy expression oh good god no why aughhh sorry everyone fffffffff

sure its still early days and a blip is a blip and things happen but still nrerrhghghghf why not on sunday why on a monday why on an exam day
oh haha i get it its on a monday i must be GARFIELD ho ho ho lasagna hee hee hee SIGH
NO

the ground was very interesting the whole way back

1.5 hours until i have to go to the last place i'd want to be right now
i.e. work
i.e. forced to POSITIVELY INTERACT WITH PEOPLE hey maybe i'll be told off by a customer for not talking to them like their best friend again despite the fact that i try talking to them and they just shrug me off or pretend to talk into their phone woe betide me if i talked into my phone constantly when i am serving wow no that'd be RUDE wouldn't it but its ok for the customer to completely ignore me and "shushshsh" me ok i admit it's a rare occasion when they do that but still FFFFFFF

blah blah whine whine woe is me this is a lot of whining but i just need it out my system cos otherwise i will probably have a panic attack
           

OranBerrySandvich

« Reply #2734 on: June 06, 2011, 23:23 »
Graaaaaagh.
School is so full of idiots. Dumbnuts, the lot of them.
And now that I'm used to sleeping at 2:00, I'm bored.
Maybe I'll dig Firered out, have a crack at the Elite 4.

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2735 on: June 07, 2011, 14:31 »
i would appear to be coming down with a cold or perhaps just bad hay fever? I'm not sure
last night i went between feeling ok and a bit nasal stuffy to feeling quite ill and mildly delirious and back to feeling ok then feeling weird again

however i cannot be bothered with being ill so i'm having a honey lemsip

(srsly, buy the lemon ones, which taste horrible usually, and heat the water in the kettle to warm but not hot, then put a tablespoon of honey (or more) into the cup, rinse it off the spoon with the warm water, then mix it up so you have an evenly distributed water honey emulsion, then add the sachet and fill to the top ahahaha you can tell i am a chemistry student. Anyway this makes the lemon ones actually bearable and is a nice stopgap until i can get me some rum hot toddy OH MY GOD rum hot toddies are ffdfdsfSDFJDSIFSDFSD)

and just pretending my possible cold doesn't exist cos i am a busy woman and don't have time for colds

i mean i don't even know if it is a cold but idc no colds not in my manor
           

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2736 on: June 07, 2011, 15:48 »
sighs
internet got cut off
then my tv stopped working
guess there's always drawing oh wait no forgot i hace no talent today

gonna go die from boredom bbl

its hard bein a priveleged wwhite boy and havvin nothin to do its hard and nobody understands
« Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 15:50 by sylar »

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Speak Now

« Reply #2737 on: June 08, 2011, 13:41 »
I have so many parties on this month! That's a good thing, but I'm running out of ideas for birthday presents and running out of money to buy new clothes with. Also, I haven't had any inspiration to write any songs ever since I stopped liking my crush. :/

Offline Sebastian Moran

• ᕦ(ಠ益ಠ)ᕤ Tries too hard
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Fan
  • the pride of roast britain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2738 on: June 08, 2011, 17:22 »
they changed tumblr now it sucks 

..seems a wee bit pointless 
they made.. the icons bigger and the text chunkier.. so that you have to scroll more to see things.. why are the tracked tags so massive? 
and moved things like messages and drafts so that you can't actually see them unless you go into the other options 
so you can't see when you've got a new message unless you happen to be on that other page 
hmm, useful 
oh well 
i'll get used to it i suppose 
would have been nice if they'd actually added useful things like.. notifications when someone answers your question but hey 
i'm not a site designer what do i know 

« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 17:39 by Mr. Dalliard »

be humble,
for you are
made of earth.

be noble,
for you are
made of stars.

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #2739 on: June 08, 2011, 18:38 »

they made.. the icons bigger and the text chunkier.. so that you have to scroll more to see things.. why are the tracked tags so massive? 
and moved things like messages and drafts so that you can't actually see them unless you go into the other options 
so you can't see when you've got a new message unless you happen to be on that other page 
hmm, useful 
oh well 
would have been nice if they'd actually added useful things like.. notifications when someone answers your question but hey 

this.

just when i started getting to know how to use the old one as well =A=

Dracoandy666

« Reply #2740 on: June 08, 2011, 18:54 »
Trying to sprite, and failing miserably >.<

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2741 on: June 08, 2011, 19:33 »

hmm, useful 
oh well 

i dont mind tumblr Changing Things but god damn yeah this layout is ridiculous
kind if ugly too
and obnoxious. now it's basically shoving the fact i'm following more than one homestuck/eridan tag in my face like THIS IS WHY YOU'RE ALONE or something
also mfw i have to give my blog a title to actually be able to edit it.......... what.

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Speak Now

« Reply #2742 on: June 08, 2011, 23:34 »
I try to get over my crush, but then I go on to facebook to see their profile picture changed to one of us together even though it's super blurry and there were wayyy better ones, and I received 3 texts from them today when I was working. I like them all over again.

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2743 on: June 08, 2011, 23:37 »
4 songs I've bought on iTunes not processing... 3 of them are fully downloaded, but they've been processing for about half an hour. :\

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2744 on: June 09, 2011, 02:58 »
i don't know how but some awkward combination of eating slightly too late and overnapping slightly too long and drinking too much fizzy drink has left me feeling a bit urgh for quite a few hours after
i feel a bit better then i lie down and i feel urgh again

i am not the biggest fan of nausea as some people know so bluhhhh