Author Topic: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?  (Read 532551 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
Re: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?
« Reply #4575 on: September 03, 2012, 12:16 »
All of the video games I want to play will not work on the PS2 we have. They worked fine on the slimline PS2, but of course, my older brother took it when he moved out. ;______;

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4576 on: September 03, 2012, 13:06 »
internets cut off again hahahahahaha #cool #rad #killme

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline That Girl in the 'Roo Suit

• "You'll go far with your compassion. But unless you have the tenacity, you'll never make it to the top"
  • Elite Four Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • WE ROXOR U THEN U AM CRY
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #4577 on: September 03, 2012, 13:47 »
People are so fickle. Or two faced, conceited, confusing, frustrating, whatever you want to call them...

All I'm trying to do is sort out my life, get out of this rut, and people really aren't helping =/
-~-
Well did she make you cry? Make you break down?
Shatter your illusions of love?
And is it over now? Do you know how
To pick up the pieces and go home?
-~-

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #4578 on: September 03, 2012, 15:00 »
 ^ I understand about the two faced thing Firestorm...

Around about this time last year, me and my mate would have been walking to college and seeing people wearing chinos, he would always say "Oh look how gay they look wearing thoes, you have to be queer to wear chinos". So a few months passed by and I got a nice pair of chinos from Burtons, I'm pretty sure he still called them gay when I had mine. He probably called me gay behind my back as well with one of my other friends since their really close.

So today, I checked on Facebook to see if there is any information about my college course and on the top of my newsfeed, just sat there, is a picture of him wearing the exact same chinos, from the exact same shop.

So yeah, he went around saying I was gay for wearing them and to be honest, I'm not going to do the same to him or anything.

Why are people so confusing?

OVOxo

« Reply #4579 on: September 05, 2012, 00:59 »
I have no idea where my iPod charger is. I had it last night and I haven't seen it since then... or I have and just can't remember. Either way, my iPod needs charging and I have nothing to charge it with =/

I think it'll last the night but after that I have no idea.

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4580 on: September 06, 2012, 18:15 »
omg someone donated $10,000 to the homestuck kickstarter to get his fantroll in and his fantroll was kinda lame
and then he posted

HES SO SWEET
I WAS SO MEAN ABOUT HIM BUT HES SO SWEET
UGH I FEEL LIKE A JERK.........

the christians gave me

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #4581 on: September 06, 2012, 19:53 »
I have higher art all day tomorrow at college. I wouldn't mind as i need to get my grade up from a D to a C/B/A pass to apply to uni next year. They're making it really restrictive :| i have to do 2 specific designers and i have to pick one of 3 briefs for design which is jewellery making. Expressive is still life. Again, 3 years on the trot now :u
I know they just want us to pass but ugh
i thought we'd have more freedom seeing as its college i guess not!

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #4582 on: September 06, 2012, 20:17 »
Apparently I had to do some preparation projects for Biology and Chemistry over the summer that are due tomorrow.

oof

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #4583 on: September 07, 2012, 00:26 »
 Bird pooped on my arm today, it pooped on my new T-shirt that I loved.... I'm just going to leave that there.

Always thought that I was looking forward to going back to college but there's a llittle nagging feeling in the back of my head that's putting me off... I mean, I have to go back to finish my course but from where I am it seems like it's going to be a massive walk up hill, I know I'm going to finish my last year and stuff but dang...

Also that risk that my time table might be cruddy is annoying, I still feel like last years time table was just lucky.

On the bright side, we're all joining the gym in the next week or two, so I can get my routine back and continue to get in shape, chatting to an old friend a while ago and she said you could see the difference, so motivation right there.

OVOxo

« Reply #4584 on: September 07, 2012, 16:51 »
I was having a good mining session on Minecraft and ended up in an abandoned Mine Shaft, got really lost, got jumped on by a gang of cave spiders twice (first time I survived with half a heart), the second time I got pushed down a massive hole and died. Wasted roughly two hours of work (had 50ish gold, 60ish iron, some diamond, loads of chest stuff, like 40ish moss stone, full iron armour too, loads of redstone and lapis too) and now I don't feel like playing it whatsoever

[/ragequit]

Oh, and I lost loads of cobblestone and dirt too which I needed probably the most (lol)

Can't believe it at all. Hate everything right now

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #4585 on: September 07, 2012, 17:31 »
you know that really sore feeling you get in that stupid organ in the top left of your chest when someone leads you on?

yeah. that.

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4586 on: September 07, 2012, 17:37 »
mfw i have literally no confidence and my hairdresser gives me an awful haircut and somehow manages to kill my confidence even more ????????????????

the christians gave me

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4587 on: September 07, 2012, 20:05 »
Wow fresher's week is even more dire than last year. If anything I think Lethal Bizzle is a step down from getting Gareth Gates last year.

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • abandon hope all ye who enter here
« Reply #4588 on: September 08, 2012, 01:25 »
I feel stupid old cuz idk what a Lethal Bizzle is but I am familiar with Gareth Gates from way back in the day :/

Also I'm supposed to be out tomorrow night for my friend's birthday so why did I go and get mwi earlier aaaaaaaaaaaaw maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan D:

OVOxo

« Reply #4589 on: September 08, 2012, 02:18 »
He's a grime rapper; his songs Pow and Pow 2011 were both pretty big. That's all he's famous for... and for apparently being quite funny on YouTube :shrug:

He shares the same birthday as me though! That's like the only other thing I know about him lol

I was having a good mining session on Minecraft and ended up in an abandoned Mine Shaft, got really lost, got jumped on by a gang of cave spiders twice (first time I survived with half a heart), the second time I got pushed down a massive hole and died. Wasted roughly two hours of work (had 50ish gold, 60ish iron, some diamond, loads of chest stuff, like 40ish moss stone, full iron armour too, loads of redstone and lapis too) and now I don't feel like playing it whatsoever

[/ragequit]

Oh, and I lost loads of cobblestone and dirt too which I needed probably the most (lol)

Can't believe it at all. Hate everything right now

I ragequited to the max by deleting that file and starting a new one... I think it'll be worth it though lol

My neck really hurts for some reason. That's kinda annoying me