Author Topic: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?  (Read 532593 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • abandon hope all ye who enter here
Re: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?
« Reply #4920 on: January 15, 2013, 14:02 »
dont work retail it makes you hate 90% of everyone cos they're all complete arseholes

rant over bedtime for me

Wow, just the 90%??

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #4921 on: January 15, 2013, 16:12 »
so when i was on the toilet at school i heard some girl say "omg i love this mirror it makes me look skinny"
aaaaaaaaand when i came out of the toilet all the girls there were skinnier than me ???
i don't
understand why kids these days are so over-obsessed with their weight, especially at the age they hit puberty. duh, your body is supposed to put on weight then for christs sake. that's why really thin girls usually hit puberty later than bigger girls.
i don't get it. i wasn't super obsessed with my weight. i'm still not :l i may have a big arse and hips but i'm a woman and i'm supposed to???

also one of the """speical needs""" kids called me ugly in front of me and my boyfriend hooray
then kept making comments like "eughh why would you go out with her" and "eughh why would you lay her" and stuff like that
jfc i swear to god one day i am just gonna smack his fugly little face in and not be sorry for it

omg i just hate kids
hate
hate
haaaaaaaaaate

Offline Moon Chaser

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4922 on: January 15, 2013, 17:32 »
For two days they have been gritting the roads here and both days the grit truck passes by just before my bus. Getting grit thrown in your face first thing in the morning is not fun. To make it worse it passed me on my way home from the bus stop.

Offline Shaymin

• Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #4923 on: January 15, 2013, 18:17 »
i bit my tongue so hard it bled D:

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4924 on: January 15, 2013, 20:58 »
i may have a big arse and hips but i'm a woman and i'm supposed to???

somehow this comment rubs me the wrong way uh

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #4925 on: January 15, 2013, 21:07 »
 The amount of ice on the streets and roads on the way to college.

It's not even funny, we get this crappy rain that's like there's a giant sprinkler in the sky so it slowly covers the floor over a matter of hours then the floor gets coated in ice.

I've decided that depending on the ice, I wont go in tomorrow, no point in catching a bus to town then walking since the ice is all over the floor in town and to be honest, the way I'm rationing my money at the moment, I cant afford to get a bus twice a day, that's like... £10 a week with two pasties?

Besides, realistically, nothing is due in tomorrow so I wont miss anything important, it's media anyway.

So yeah... if I can't get up the little hill that goes onto the main street, I'll just go home.

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #4926 on: January 16, 2013, 05:59 »
Wow, just the 90%??

i say 90% cos i know not everyone is terrible (about a handful of customers) but none of them seem to come into my shop ever

and when they do im too beat down by idiots to actually deal with them properly and can only manage smiles and Ps and Qs cos im waiting for this queue to go so i can have a puff of blue inhaler and a drink of water cos they put an asthmatic on the till????? the mind boggles but im not a Favourite so thats pm why

im not allowed to drink water or have my inhaler in front of customers cos its "unprofessional" and im a robot apparently   

do you get the ones who say "don't put my bread in the bottom of the bag" and its like thank you for telling me how to do the job ive been doing for years cos i always wondered
           

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4927 on: January 16, 2013, 17:14 »
 Life expectancy here is 77 years old, I have about 59 years left until I hit 77...

Well then.

Offline Sebastian Moran

• ᕦ(ಠ益ಠ)ᕤ Tries too hard
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Fan
  • the pride of roast britain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4928 on: January 16, 2013, 18:01 »
yes, its annoying when you realise that youre going to die one day. 

be humble,
for you are
made of earth.

be noble,
for you are
made of stars.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4929 on: January 16, 2013, 23:37 »
 Not really annoyed about it or anything, I just felt it was intresting.

So yeah, really over worked in college, I have two assignments due in by this Friday, one is pretty much just sticking stuff in and annotating it, the other... well, I have to edit my bloody advert and burn it onto a freaking disk before printing the rest of my crap off. Then I have to book the studio to do our stop motion animation thing since we got kicked out last time by this lecturer.

We keep being told to do this work and we go over stuff we've already done all lesson with lecturers! Why not let us do our freaking work? We have relatively decent days but their so filled with lessons that you just want to go home since it's pointless going to the librairy unless you want some fat bricklayer looking at you as if you were food whilst he's on facebook oggling tarts and if you go into any of the other classes you have to put up with people constantly banging on about anime and there's no spare computers anyway!

Oh and we're not allowed to go off time schedule for any of this and it's work that we can't do at home due to the lack of software and it's work that we can't do at college unless for some Godly reason the other class of freaks have left their classroom to go sit under the stairs and mark their territory with B.O.

One of my friends is doing her work on her laptop and I don't even know how she got the software but it's too late now anyway. Really annoying tbh, we get hardly any time to do our work then the lecturers make fun of us when we say it, I'm not being funny but maybe listen?

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4930 on: January 17, 2013, 00:12 »
Uuuh so my useless ex just sent me a text out the blue baaaawing about how sorry he is about his disgraceful behaviour over Christmas/New Year and how he hopes that I'll be able to find it in myself to talk to him, or some nonsense.

Eh, naw mate, how about you go and overdose on some bleach ya clown

Offline K.I.O.S

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4931 on: January 17, 2013, 16:17 »
The amount of work I have to do for college by next week is unreal, had an assignment last week due in Monday which I haven't even started, two pieces of coursework that I need to give back in as I was told I can do a bit more to get a higher grade. It doesn't seems allot but when I've spent my day off procastinating I'm quite annoyed with myself.
Follow our Wayward Journey here!

Offline Sebastian Moran

• ᕦ(ಠ益ಠ)ᕤ Tries too hard
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Fan
  • the pride of roast britain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4932 on: January 17, 2013, 19:05 »
exams start in fourteen hours, man i am not ready for these. 
im awarding myself a break for telly and general not-crying-over-point-groups-and-MO-theory time. 
probably just going to do a shedload of the point group theory assignments while watching QI i should think. 

haha the walls of my flat are so thin that i can hear what next door are watching on television. 
heard the emmerdale theme and knew it was seven, so QI time it is. 
best is when The Chase is on, its p much the only thing we both watch at the same time.. if one of us is watching it then its a sure bet that the other of us will turn on ITV too as soon as they hear the theme. 

idek who the people in that flat are, theyre in the next block over. 
i just know that they sure do like their quiz shows and soaps. 

be humble,
for you are
made of earth.

be noble,
for you are
made of stars.

Offline Shaymin

• Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #4933 on: January 18, 2013, 07:07 »
snow, please no
please
pls no

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4934 on: January 18, 2013, 12:50 »
I want snow. Where is it? Why do we not have snow? I'm looking out the window and it's nice and bright and I just KNOW it's bitter outside so Y U NO SNOW??

I really don't want to go to Irvine again tomorrow plz just some snow so I don't have to go to work tomorrow D:

EDIT: Just saw some guy cutting about in his tshirt!
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 13:47 by Clairefable »