Author Topic: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?  (Read 532690 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
Re: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?
« Reply #5220 on: May 05, 2013, 13:12 »
Hurray for Bank Holiday weekends when we all get time off! Except for me. Also everyone who works in those shops across the road.  :/

Mr. Apple

« Reply #5221 on: May 05, 2013, 13:44 »
I've accidentally hit the report to mod button about 5 times today. Stupid fat fingers...

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #5222 on: May 05, 2013, 18:43 »
Hurray for Bank Holiday weekends when we all get time off! Except for me. Also everyone who works in those shops across the road.  :/

i'd like to agree but dang if ive worked every bank holiday and sunday and public holiday (except christmas day itself only) since 2008 like ive been waiting 5 years for Babys First Bank Holiday Off

after a while you just sorta get Used To It and its better anyway especially when easter rolls around cos then you realise you don't care that much about easter eggs
           

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #5223 on: May 05, 2013, 23:49 »
 So yeah... messaged my friends girlfriend to see if he was home, we got talking and she told him we were talking so now I'm thinking that he thinks I'm coming onto her behind his back even though it's completely innocent.

For crying out loud, all I asked was if he was home yet because I wanted to know how one of the guys got home without a lift.

Offline Moon Chaser

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5224 on: May 06, 2013, 14:37 »
Any time I have a longer than usual amount of time away from college I loose something vitally important for passing the course. This time it's my memory stick and therefore every single piece of work since September. If I can't find it, it's going to be a long night redoing the stuff I'm supposed to hand in.

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5225 on: May 06, 2013, 15:28 »
i'd like to agree but dang if ive worked every bank holiday and sunday and public holiday (except christmas day itself only) since 2008 like ive been waiting 5 years for Babys First Bank Holiday Off

after a while you just sorta get Used To It and its better anyway especially when easter rolls around cos then you realise you don't care that much about easter eggs
I'm happier about it than I sound. I've managed to get my time back for working all the holidays this year + Christmas night shift and I'm having them all off as one block. :]

Got back from my night shift and forgot the builders would be in early to pull down the kitchen ceiling and begin putting up a new one. My room is above the kitchen. No sleep. Only the hammers. :[

Offline MnMs™

• Tyrion Lannister
  • Sentret Fan
  • It's been a while...
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #5226 on: May 06, 2013, 15:45 »
Sorry for the essay!

My best friend is driving me mad! She and her idiot boyfriend broke up 10 ten days ago and whilst I am fully supportive of the fact that she's upset and I let her talk about him 24/7, I knew he was a complete -insert word here- before. But she still insists on meeting up with him EVERY day and then wonders why he still has the power to hurt her! I've told her to give their relationship some time, it's too soon for them to fall back into friendship! Yet, she doesn't listen and now he's kissed another girl, which in my opinion is a bit soon, but they're not together so it's not cheating or anything and she is seriously upset, which I would be, but he's awful. He was horrible when they were together and now he's worse!

I mean, I don't mind her being upset, I'm still upset about my breakup and that was back in Jan, although we've been on and off. Like, I understand that she has a right to be sad, but she LETS herself get hurt by him, time and time and time AND time again! Why, can she not see how awful he is to her?

On top of the breakup issues, she is being a completely rubbish best friend, even before her boyfriend stuff. I mean, everytime she asks me to do something, she bails last minute. The other day we arranged to go into Guildford, I paid my train fare and got on the train and she told me she'd be a little late and then two hours later, she told me she wasn't coming. Then her ex-boyfriend (who was still her boyfriend and that point) said that he was supposed to be meeting me and her anyway. She hadn't even flipping asked me! It was supposed to be alone time with her.

Then, she said she'd make it up to me and invited me to Guildford, we'd then go for a sleepover and go to marching band the next day. Band ended up being cancelled, but we were still going to meet up. But she told me she couldn't, as she didn't have time and then I find out she's going to a party instead. I was furious.

I confronted her about this and we made up and stuff and she promised she'd be better and now she's done the same thing today! She was supposed to come to mine tomorrow, so we could go to cadets together. We'd arranged this weeks ago. Anyway, I asked her what was happening tomorrow and she said that she wasn't coming to mine anymore!

I'm literally so sick of this rubbish. I cannot wait to go to college!
"Oh and you realise I WILL follow you into the girl's bathroom. Getting arrested is the least of my worries nowadays."

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #5227 on: May 06, 2013, 16:27 »
I'm happier about it than I sound. I've managed to get my time back for working all the holidays this year + Christmas night shift and I'm having them all off as one block. :]

i take it they actually pay you time and a half instead of a bunch of excuses and "holiday in lieu" that you never see when you actually book your holiday
           

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #5228 on: May 06, 2013, 17:41 »
people who try to be my friend on tumblr but like

they do it by self deprecating and putting themselves down

and its such a turn off... im trying to be nice to them but i just really want to tell them to leave me alone lol

dont get ~*tumblr popular*~ if you want to make friends. just dont.

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Mr. Apple

« Reply #5229 on: May 07, 2013, 01:08 »
been a sucky day
i... just... BLEAH
summer needs to hurry up and ger here

Offline K.I.O.S

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5230 on: May 08, 2013, 15:46 »
Computer has been broke all weekend meaning I can't do any college work as all my files are on that one computer. :( Meaning this weekend will be filled with me getting aload of work done and not enjoying this waeather.
Follow our Wayward Journey here!

Mr. Apple

« Reply #5231 on: May 08, 2013, 21:21 »
3 straight days i've wished I wasnt alive

Damn you depression...

Offline JSM

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5232 on: May 08, 2013, 21:38 »
I have an impulse to sprite, but revision :c
Soooon!! I can't wait to be able to sprite properly again without feeling guilty for not working.
I will bombard this forum with sprites so much it won't know what hit it.
Okay maybe not straight after my exams.. I have lots of drinking planned. But after that!
Just wish I could sprite now. Feeling so creative for some reason.

Offline Sappy

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5233 on: May 08, 2013, 21:39 »
Okay maybe not straight after my exams.. I have lots of drinking planned.

I think we all do. I think we all.
Slowly an old member..

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • abandon hope all ye who enter here
« Reply #5234 on: May 09, 2013, 19:03 »

Bit late to the party here but yeh I know this feel. And especially when everyone decides that Bank Holiday = Daytrip To The Petshop!!! and then gets uppity when no we don't have time to take the rabbits out so your children can terrorise them and I'm so sorry that it's taking so long to get your fish but you would want THAT ONE FISH in a tank full of identical fish and since we haven't managed to train them to leap into the bags then I have to catch it myself and some of them are less than cooperative because guess what they're living things.

I'm annoyed cuz I got caught in the rain and I'm saturated.