Author Topic: lets count to 100,000,000  (Read 415125 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

quack98

Re: lets count to 100,000,000
« Reply #5655 on: August 26, 2013, 23:54 »
5676. Aww... Don't leave Nate... I've just realise how fitting your nickname is to your title  :laugh:

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #5656 on: August 26, 2013, 23:58 »
5677, well, how then?
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

quack98

« Reply #5657 on: August 26, 2013, 23:59 »
5678. <- haha, awesome

Nate-O, and he's a military leader  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline NTN

• 2010: Role Playing at its finest.
  • Mulholland Fan
  • My precious... >:)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5658 on: August 27, 2013, 00:00 »
5650. If you're implying that everything I have said about you could also be said about me my answer is that I do not (and have never) cared about what others think of me. I will state my opinion even if what I think makes me a hypocrite so that post was a waste of time, it does not bother me in the slightest.

You're only a bunch of words and pictures on a computer screen, you have no control over any one here and no right to upset them. And don't you forget it.

5679. That's enough. If I'd even bother to I'd like to laugh at how the meaningless nonsense I'm saying provokes you to write paragraphs. If I'm as worthless as you say why would you bother saying that much? You have no right to take this seriously because you don't even know for sure if there is a punishment or not. Oh, and let me tell you that you have absolutely no right to denounce me in public when you perfectly understand that only moderators can do this. So, logically, if you have a problem, you should have clicked the "Report to Moderator" button on one of my posts instead of starting a huge fit which you have no right to start in the first place. I'm simply going easy on you. This is all play. This isn't serious. And before you start screaming about me and how I apparently "try to control other people," consider how much it bothers anybody else. Nathan and Dick don't have any problem with it, as far as I know, and I'd listen to what they have to say at least, so you're speaking for no one, but, apparently, yourself. And since it's mostly yourself, the only thing with any sense in doing would be reporting me. About all this nonsense that you're complaining about, let me remind you that the Forum Games board is where this kind of nonsense belongs. You're clearly not thinking straight. You definitely want to tell me off as you think I should be told off for once. You're not caring how little I care anyway. This is what I have to say. I already know I cannot punish anyone for real. This so called punishment is just what it needs to be. So you understand that "punishment" is an overstatement. Perhaps you enjoy this too much to not think straight enough, and that is why you don't know how to use a "Report to Moderator" button. I'm not asking for it, I'm simply giving you what any straight-thinking person would have done in your situation, whether you like it or not. I'm not here to insult you and I'm giving you a normal, serious, straight answer because I can and I should. And you can insult my posts all you want until you read over your statement saying that only moderators can punish members and try the appropriate button for your sake and mine. I don't care about having the last laugh because I have a life. Don't take me for a fool who sits on a computer every day and wasting life on a site. I won't strongly acknowledge that you already do take me for such. If you consider everything you know about me, you will understand perfectly that I truly don't care about any "last laugh," "master's pet," "being the best," and blah the hell. Thank you for giving the Forum Games board a reality shock and wasting your breath when no one else minded as far as it's seen here. I really think I should say something and that's why I've chosen to respond when I could've ignored you as it was tempting to do. Yeah, I care to some extent. But I'm ending it here and this is again not any kind of hope for a "last laugh," but it's rather a solid, flat warning which I think may be pointless. However, I am nice enough to let you know, because I don't need another pointless reaction from you. Oh, and if you're wondering, this did take long to type, but it certainly wasn't wasted. So here is something fair I'm ending my side of the situation with. If there is an aggressive reply, I'll just report you. If you want to report me at this point, fine, though my posts on Forum Games have stayed on Forum Games, and posts of that sort belong here without much of a problem as to the rules, considering that they do not reflect the opinions I have about the people on my buddy list. I've explained to you like a civilized adult why your rant is unnecessary and I'm reminding you that I'd have to report you if you want to do it again.
I am your master.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #5659 on: August 27, 2013, 00:02 »
5680, alright, I'm ready for my punishment.

quack98

« Reply #5660 on: August 27, 2013, 00:05 »
I'm simply giving you what any straight-thinking person would have done in your situation,

So, just to be clear master, it's not what I would have done?  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #5661 on: August 27, 2013, 00:06 »
5682, sounds about right.

Offline NTN

• Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5662 on: August 27, 2013, 00:07 »
5683. Just in time, Blaze! :D

Your punishment has arrived! Check the new Caption Contest results. :D
I am your master.

quack98

« Reply #5663 on: August 27, 2013, 00:09 »
5684. Haha. Master, that is genius!!!

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #5664 on: August 27, 2013, 00:12 »
5685, Alright, nice one. Anything else, what about part 2?

Offline NTN

• Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5665 on: August 27, 2013, 00:14 »
5686. Meh, same thing. I didn't prepare for a part two and I'm not interested in posting the Caption Contest like crazy anymore. They probably all hate me. ::)
I am your master.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #5666 on: August 27, 2013, 00:16 »
5687, I just posted a caption defending you.

quack98

« Reply #5667 on: August 27, 2013, 00:17 »
5688. Actually, master, I've been wondering. You say I'm your 2nd in command, but when Nate is smarter and more mature, wouldn't he make more sense? Although, I still love the position, it just seems odd...

Offline NTN

• Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5668 on: August 27, 2013, 00:20 »
5689. I've spent more time with you on here though.
I am your master.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #5669 on: August 27, 2013, 00:20 »
5690, who cares. I'm just glad to be debt free.