Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 ... 10
Random Randomness / Re: first world problems
« Last post by Petzbreeder on Yesterday at 22:17 »
BBC News highlighted a snow-hit area.

Of all the colours they could have chosen, they decided to use yellow!

No, not yellow. Yellow and snow. No go!
Team Building / Re: Showdown Replays
« Last post by Petzbreeder on Yesterday at 21:57 »
Do you ever check to see if you're the last person to post?
Double posting is against the rules. Quintuple posting takes the rule breaking to a whole new level!
Team Building / Re: Showdown Replays
« Last post by MegaNerd14 on Yesterday at 21:36 »
Random Randomness / Re: Everyday Accomplishments
« Last post by Petzbreeder on Yesterday at 20:14 »
I got my dad to buy me a green screen so I can use chroma keying in my Youtube videos.

I could use Minecraft as my background if I wanted to!
Music / Songs you associate with games
« Last post by Petzbreeder on Yesterday at 19:57 »
Have you ever thought of a song while playing a game you like?

I associate Horny by Mousse T with Dungeon Keeper 2, because the Horned Reaper in Dungeon Keeper 2 is frequently nicknamed Horny in-game. I always referred to him as Horny while playing it. I didn't know what horny meant when I was a kid.

Now I look back on it, I feel really embarrassed!

I also think of Indestructible by Disturbed while playing a Jailbreak map on Unreal Tournament.

You'd think that Jailbreak (either by ACDC or Thin Lizzy) would come to mind, but nope. Not for me anyway.
« Last post by MegaNerd14 on Yesterday at 14:10 »
I've been playing a lot of Minecraft lately and for some reason I can't hear ingame footsteps. So when I try to pvp I get destroyed by some nerd I couldn't hear behind me. pls send help
Or maybe gamefreak and nintendo want us to question them as they go on vacation with their families and laugh.

That's how I'd say most of the pokedex is.
« Last post by Shaymin on January 20, 2018, 21:49 »
What is that?
chronic pain for no apparent reason. you know like, when you have a bruise and you brush against it and it hurts? it's like that. but no bruises. and everywhere.

on the plus side, the pokemon go community day was today with 3 hours to catch surf pikachu and this gorgeous lil beaut spawned
« Last post by Petzbreeder on January 20, 2018, 19:52 »
fibromyalgia

What is that?

I'm getting my hair cut on Tuesday. The problem is that I'm at my art group during the time of my appointment and I hate to not be with my friends.
I've made a sort of compromise though. I'll go to my art group, but come home a little earlier than usual for my hair appointment. That way, I'll get my hair cut and I'll get to be with my friends on the same day.
« Last post by SirBlaziken on January 20, 2018, 18:09 »
My cousin stole my mom's phone, credit card and checkbook when she came over last night. We recovered the latter 2, but her phone is as good as gone. She turned it off then turned it on long enough to turn the location tracking off.
Pages: [1] 2 ... 10