Author Topic: How far in before the admins show up?  (Read 357360 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

XephHunter

Re: How far in before the admins show up?
« Reply #4635 on: May 16, 2013, 16:21 »
*Speaks through radio to everyone* Hello! I'm the new guy. I've been sent out to destroy the Modminator so Modminions will stop being created! Oh and, call me Xeph. I've also been asked to get some people from this current mission to help me. Call me back when you can. *Ends radio call*

Offline lugia95

• Joeno Fan
  • Credit to Chloe for the awesome avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4636 on: May 16, 2013, 16:31 »
This is SS, just here to inform everyone that we're on 712 because RR posted the wrong number and Xeph didn't post one.

Also, I'm approaching Thunder Island and there are no modminions in sight.

And good luck Xeph, keep us posted and ask for any assistance if you need it. HG, maybe you should go help him out.

quack98

« Reply #4637 on: May 16, 2013, 16:34 »
713, (sorry 'bout the number, long day :tongue2:) RR here, Moltres seems too enraged to be rational, I'm assuming this is the cause of the modminions, I'm going to attempt to catch Moltres regardless.

XephHunter

« Reply #4638 on: May 16, 2013, 16:54 »
714 (yeah sorry about the number :) i'm new to this and hadn't realised :D) *Calls back* Thanks! I'll keep you updated as I get deeper into the Modmin bunker base. And RR, I'm quite near you. If you follow the biggest floating boulders then you will find a bunker. I'll be waiting for you in the first room. *ends call*

quack98

« Reply #4639 on: May 16, 2013, 17:01 »
715, RR here, (btw, your supposed to start each post with #, codename here,) ok, I'll just finish of with Moltres then I'll head over.

Out of character: You might want to read the last 10 or so pages, just to know where everyone is and what's happening

XephHunter

« Reply #4640 on: May 16, 2013, 17:07 »
716 (Ok yeah) *Sees RR as I step out of the bunker doorway that was blown up by Snorlax's Hyper Beam. Shouts to RR* Hey! Do you need help with Moltres? *Sees some Modminions and goes over to 'Beam 'em*

quack98

« Reply #4641 on: May 16, 2013, 17:11 »
717, RR here, I should be fine with moltres, just try and keep modminions at bay. Oh and by the way, once we've finished this mission ya might want to swap hyper beam for Giga Impact on snorlax, it's a physical equivalent and so will be better on him.

(Also, remember Hyper beam needs some time to recharge, I know it's hard to fit in)

Edit: Status Update; Moltres used Fire Blast, almost KOing Grayson, Ive used over 30 Ultra Balls and it still isn't caught. By the way SS, are we using the birds for something, or just stopping Modmins from getting them.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 18:30 by quack98 »

Offline Silverwing Bloodsplash

• Hey bros, since when I was a
  • Rob Fan
  • Sexy Smooth Silver Swagger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4642 on: May 16, 2013, 19:33 »

I've got some Poke Balls here for ya, RR. *hands over 99 Poke Balls*

Plus, I've got some Premier Balls also. *hands over 9 Premier Balls*
.-v-.

quack98

« Reply #4643 on: May 16, 2013, 19:35 »
719, RR here, thanks SWBS (I know, I'm incredibly lazy).

*Throws a premier ball*

Aww...

*Throws a premier ball*

Aww...

This could take a while.....

Offline Silverwing Bloodsplash

• Hey bros, since when I was a
  • Rob Fan
  • Sexy Smooth Silver Swagger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4644 on: May 16, 2013, 19:36 »

Don't worry bro, it'll work eventually. Have ya put it to sleep yet or somethin'?
.-v-.

quack98

« Reply #4645 on: May 16, 2013, 19:40 »
720, RR here, nah I'll try paralysis, none of my 'mon can learn sleeping moves  :(

Grayson, use T-Wave

*moltres gets paralysed and falls to the floor*

*Throws a premier ball, it shakes 3 times, then opens*

Awww... It's getting closer at least

XephHunter

« Reply #4646 on: May 16, 2013, 21:06 »
721 *After blasting the first Modminions gets Giga Impact TM out and teaches it to Snorlax. Snorlax then starts obliterating the Modminions* I'm going to have to start surfing to the Modminator.
*Snorlax uses surf. Xeph got on Snorlax's back. Snorlax surfs down into the Modmin Ultimate Control Room where all the Modmins are.*
Ok... Here goes nothing, Snorlax! Use Hyper Beam!
*Snorlax uses Hyper Beam and instantly the Modminator is destroyed and blows up the surrounding machinery.*
Now for the Modmins. Giga Impact!!!
*Snorlax uses Giga Impact and starts obliterating the Modmin Control Room.*

Draghost999

« Reply #4647 on: May 16, 2013, 21:31 »

Don't worry bro, it'll work eventually. Have ya put it to sleep yet or somethin'?
720, RR here, nah I'll try paralysis, none of my 'mon can learn sleeping moves  :(

Grayson, use T-Wave

*moltres gets paralysed and falls to the floor*

*Throws a premier ball, it shakes 3 times, then opens*

Awww... It's getting closer at least
721 *After blasting the first Modminions gets Giga Impact TM out and teaches it to Snorlax. Snorlax then starts obliterating the Modminions* I'm going to have to start surfing to the Modminator.
*Snorlax uses surf. Xeph got on Snorlax's back. Snorlax surfs down into the Modmin Ultimate Control Room where all the Modmins are.*
Ok... Here goes nothing, Snorlax! Use Hyper Beam!
*Snorlax uses Hyper Beam and instantly the Modminator is destroyed and blows up the surrounding machinery.*
Now for the Modmins. Giga Impact!!!
*Snorlax uses Giga Impact and starts obliterating the Modmin Control Room.*

720 was posted twice, so this is #723. Nice to meet you, soldier Xeph! By code name I'm called The Crowned Salamence but otherwise I'm General Draghost.

But you've probably heard of me already... >:D

:ohmy:
        (=_/_

_ :nowink: >
                                                                                                                                      |
                                                                                                                                    <\

I've sent the Raikounaissance agent flying after an electrifying battle. He is severely injured and will be taken to a Memberland jail virtually now, and maybe for questioning about the Raikounaissance within the modminion army. He may know what none of us know and would like to find out. :mellow:             

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #4648 on: May 16, 2013, 21:37 »
724, Hoenn Guardian here, nice to meet you Xeph, just so you know, Draghost999 A.K.A Crowned Salamence and I run this operation, you should also know that while most of our army is cautious, I act rashly. Red Robin, don't hurt moltres any further, I will heal it, this will help me bond with it, if that doesn't work articuno will convince it.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

quack98

« Reply #4649 on: May 16, 2013, 21:41 »
725, RR here, Ok HG, I'll watch that he stays put though. He's enraged atm, so it might not be as easy as articuno. (Also, minor correction, it's RubyRobin, but it doesn't matter much)