Author Topic: The PKMN.NET Dream Diary  (Read 9795 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
The PKMN.NET Dream Diary
« on: January 10, 2015, 19:24 »
as in like sleep dreams and not the mark you aspire to make on the world

pretty much just post any weird/interesting/just normal dreams you have here if you want in any kind of detail. i'll start with my dream last night bc it hecked me up and i thought my brother's girlfriend was dead for a little bit after i woke up. preemptive warning for incoherence to follow:

so i'm sitting in the living room and my brother's texting his girlfriend except like i could see the texts as if they were being sent to my phone and i see that she's died.  cut to loads of shots of everyone trying to get over it and also possibly the most significant one which was of my brother and me having a heart to heart and it ended on a hug which was rlly nice and makes awake-me a lil bit emotional. and then scene change i'm walking down the street with my best friend and she's like 'what are my flaws??' and i'm internally like '*sweating* do i say it all posh or do i just say it normally' and then outloud i deadpan 'you're an airhead.' and she gets all pissed and walks away from me and i'm like 'but you asked me also my sister in law is dead damn i can't win' and i don't remember what happened after that but i remember waking up all sad like 'oh damn.'

thanks gl <3

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
Re: The PKMN.NET Dream Diary
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2015, 20:34 »
I had a weird dream the other day where I woke up like 'whoa what was that' but I can't remember now what it was =[

if I do have any strange ones though I'll be sure to post them!

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2015, 00:59 »
 Last night's dream consisted of me going to a park. I saw someone who I used to be friends with and sat opposite her and she gave me a tub of Tango jelly and we had a jelly picnic. Pretty weird considering that the jelly smelt like generic energy drinks and I'm pretty sure someone died or an invasion took place soon after.

Tango really need to make a tangy jelly since it tasted really nice.

It's weird because I got used to having nightmares so the waking nightmares stopped and I think I had sleep paralysis but that cleared when I got annoyed that I couldn't move my hand.

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2015, 02:51 »
I had a dream I was selling someone some tools, and then my body was like "oh man I really need to wake up so I can sell some tools" and now I can't get back to sleep =[

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2015, 03:13 »
i had a dream i held the lead singer of mumford and sons' hand while he sang broken crown soulfully in the middle of a cafe?

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2015, 11:47 »
I had one the other day where I was playing John Mayer covers in a coffee shop.
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2015, 15:37 »
I've recently woken up only remembering parts of my dreams, which is too bad, since even just a couple months ago I could remember everything that happened lucidly.

I had a dream the other night though that I was walking through a parking lot at night. I got into the wrong car and there was a guy holding a gun that killed me as soon as I sat down and noticed he was there.

Last night I had a dream too, but all I can remember is getting hit in the face with something during the course of the dream.

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2015, 17:42 »
i had a dream everyone on puk was havin a meetup in the park and then i came along in a monster truck at about 50 mph and

no but for real ive been havin the same recurring dream for a good month now about bein in this same holiday home w/ family n friends and its drivin me mad cos i dont even get why im dreamin about that junk and why its roughly the same place each time.
like am i secretly moonlighting in a spanish villa somewhere???? is that why im so tired all the time??? wheres my goddamn suntan? apart from the fact that im coloured anyway so i dont even need a suntan

no pipsqueak try to pipe up and psychoanalyse it like someone always tries to in these goddamn sorts of threads cos the only thing worse than hearing other peoples dreams is hearin someone try to """"analyse ur situation""""" thru it
           

Offline winterbane

• Warden of the North
  • Psythor Fan
  • Stay frosty.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2015, 20:40 »
I dreamed that I was going to the comic shop I used to go to as a kid, which is now closed, and that I got up early to go before the dentist. Also while walking there I was talking to some guy I know (but am not friends with) about assassin's creed who I just happened to run into.

Then I woke up an hour after my appointment time for my actual dentists appointment.
There's a horror movie named Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everybody keeps invading you. - The Doctor

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2015, 08:22 »
i had a dream my bedsocks were inside out but i didn't want to put them right so i just left them

thanks gl <3

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2015, 19:44 »
I dreamed I was Jack the Ripper in the Epic Rap battle between him and Hannibal Lector (look it up on youtube).
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
  • ask your local askljdlaskjd
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2015, 22:59 »
Can't remember any specific dreams, but most of my dreams seem to end with me getting killed, usually shot. It used to wake me up whenever it happened, but now it usually just transitions into another dream.

Oh, just remembered one. There was this one dream I had where I was running through a house (that later turned into some kind of pirate ship, then back into a house, but a different house from the first house) with a group of people I've never actually met, sneaking around to avoid some other people (I think they were pirates. Not sure why there were pirates in my dream, considering I have no interest in them, but whatever) while a tornado slowly torn up the house/pirate ship (there are also a lot of tornados in my dreams for some reason). Then the house tore in two and separated me from everyone else, but for some reason everyone, including myself, was pretty chill with it, then the roof tore off the top of the house and I looked up and saw a dragon just lazily flying around, but then it spotted me, then flew right at me and hit me, so I guess it killed me because then I woke up.
When it comes down to it, the difference between healing and necromancy is timing.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2015, 23:54 »
 I had a dream where I was hanging out at a friend's house and their father was Liam Neeson... and we played some freaky spaceship-shooter in the style of Minecraft.

I used to be really into interpreting dreams but some are just silly fun.

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2015, 12:34 »
i had a dream there were three other versions of me and they were all wearing my oliver bonas dresses and i was kind of there like 'girls can u not' and they gave me that fake sorry look and then flounced off and i woke up feeling very offended

thanks gl <3

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2015, 22:05 »
 Had a dream that I ran out of class or a crowded area and started hanging out on a train track. Once I realised how much danger I was in, I climbed a bank and walked around to be greeted by Miranda driving a small children's train with a net attached to it. I was captured and dragged along, along with my party at the time.