Poll

What do you think of the comic?

9-10, We came, We saw, We loved!
114 (74%)
7-8, Very nice, awsome Mudfish!
15 (9.7%)
5-6 Eh, It's not that bad, but it's not that good either...
6 (3.9%)
3-4 Um...I, didn't like it...
1 (0.6%)
1-2 ...I...Don't get it...
2 (1.3%)
0 Go back and think of somthing funny!
16 (10.4%)

Total Members Voted: 133

Author Topic: Utack&Swampy Comic, #36 'All good things must come to an end'  (Read 157738 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Utack and Swampy

• "Generally, anything in the 31-28 range is fantastic, 27-24 is ok, 23-lower is no."
  • Fan Fan
  • Smooth as a Silcoon~
    • View Profile
    • My Art
Re: Utack&Swampy comic, #12 The Begginning of a Dream...
« Reply #255 on: July 30, 2007, 03:31 »
Here we go, one of our most unluckyest Comic # 13, Often ends with nightmares

Few...this one took longer than I expected, but I finnaly got it done. Whatcha all think? sorry, I made them slightly 2 big, so you'll have to read them going down. I'll fix it next time.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2007, 03:46 by UtackSwampy| Girl and Gardevoir »

Thank's to Blake... for the awesome sig!

Lucariojr

Re: Utack&Swampy comic, #13 Often End's with Nightmares!
« Reply #256 on: July 30, 2007, 03:35 »
i wish i can be in this comic..........can i? ::)

Offline Utack and Swampy

• "Generally, anything in the 31-28 range is fantastic, 27-24 is ok, 23-lower is no."
  • Fan Fan
  • Smooth as a Silcoon~
    • View Profile
    • My Art
« Reply #257 on: July 30, 2007, 03:38 »
Page one should answer that question 4 you  :P

Offline ~ Robzei ~

• WHAT! HOW RUDE! Dont you EVER call me a
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Robzei :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: July 30, 2007, 04:03 »
hmn, very good, i like it how they hopped, very very good, i would love to see more! oh and utack where do you actually get those sprites?

Lucariojr

« Reply #259 on: July 30, 2007, 04:24 »
name: joseph (my nickname due to a costume i wore on a certain night)
pokemon: lucario

Personality: is in love with his hat, sleeps with a teddy bear, scared of strange things, dont scare him when at night. (carries a gun)

Personality(lucario): takes care of an egg (might be a manaphy egg) lv.100 an EXPLOSIVE arua sphere laid back and sleep walks (often finds cocacola in the frigde/store and drinks for NASTY results while sleepwalkin')

sprites: none yet. =[

Offline ZD| Wattmole

• I am #343, Baltoy in da PUK Pokemon Crew! Robert the Horseman of Character Developement. Avid Morphtronic and Watt user, and player of Yugioh.
  • Sentret Fan
  • Watts up?
    • View Profile
    • Rob's Randomness
« Reply #260 on: July 30, 2007, 04:45 »
Sweet! That's just hilarious, and so what I would have done. Run Swampy! Run Utack! Run from the Mallow! :P

Offline ~ Robzei ~

• WHAT! HOW RUDE! Dont you EVER call me a
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Robzei :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: July 30, 2007, 05:26 »
lol, i never ead the rest of them and i just did and a giggled, lol, those are amazing, we need more!!! swmapy is halariose!!! and the other pokemon in the house! they rock! but i still need to know where you got them sprites from o.o

Offline b1g

• nonchalant rapper
  • Joeno Fan
  • better than you
    • View Profile
    • lacklustre records
« Reply #262 on: July 30, 2007, 06:51 »
Nice work! Brilliant as always. :D
better than you, est. always

Switchback

« Reply #263 on: July 30, 2007, 08:03 »
I almost choked laughing at the "Cornflakes Attack."

Offline BlackStatic

• PKMN.NET's official Lyra and Derpy Hooves fan. I'm not really that active on here anymore.
  • Joeno Fan
  • Call me Ayla.
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #264 on: July 30, 2007, 08:11 »
100/10!

just an idea, but maybe the extras could be about the kirlia in the hat, the rhydon, the mightyena, basicly all your other pokemon?

Offline mura

• Typhlosion Fan
  • you must construct additional pylons
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: July 30, 2007, 09:55 »
that is so funny.are you gonna get burnt to a crisp? ^^
Give me 5 minutes

Offline Sappy

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: July 30, 2007, 09:56 »
well, he did say you could request if you wanted to, and its his comic, if he didnt want anyone asking it wouldnt be on the 1st post

I didn't say "YOU CAN'T REQUEST!" I just think it ruins the idea of Utack&Swampy.

Also about originality. It's original, it was the first comic about a trainer and his pokemon which got a huge fanbase, maybe because many people knew that you at that time acted like Swampy was real and kept going Swampy: HELLO and Utack: HEY! A METEOR. Like that. Then with the huge "Curses" thing it's got fans more addicted to the comic, wondering what's happening next.

Then you say you'll run out of ideas, but there are many things which you can do. Exploring mountains, things going wrong, visiting Sinnoh. You get it still have Utack and Swampy getting in trouble adding the humour in the comic, without the new blood.

You say the new blood will impact heavily like one trainer being EVIL or something, or make some group like in the Anime and on PLC and the attempts of a group in Role-play. Personally Utack&Swampy seem like loners, if you know what I mean it's better with just those two. It doesn't mean they don't get along, but work best on their own without any new blood. It would divert a bit of focus off Utack&Swampy onto the other attempts of good charecters. I'd also hate it if you had one episode not including Utack&Swampy.

Personally adding New Blood into Utack&Swampy ruins the main point and tradition that is Utack&Swampy. No I don't hate you people submitting charecters, I just prefer Utack&Swampy of their own.
Slowly an old member..

Switchback

« Reply #267 on: July 30, 2007, 10:07 »
Personally adding New Blood into Utack&Swampy ruins the main point and tradition that is Utack&Swampy. No I don't hate you people submitting charecters, I just prefer Utack&Swampy of their own.

I have to say, I wholeheartedly agree with Sappy here. I enjoy these comics but if too many people come into it, I fear that the traditional take on the Utack&Swampy comics will be lost. Also, yes, I do see them as loners. I can't really see the comics having cameo's in every single episode.

Offline Utack and Swampy

• Fan Fan
  • Smooth as a Silcoon~
    • View Profile
    • My Art
« Reply #268 on: July 30, 2007, 22:25 »
that is so funny.are you gonna get burnt to a crisp? ^^
I sure hope not, We've been stuck by lightning and tourched by love...Last thing we want is getting burned by Cornflakes there... ^ - ^

Eh? My extra's? That idea was borrowed from FMA, I liked how they had little skits at the end of their comic book, ~I enjoyed getting to the end just so I could read those~ where the didn't nessicarly have to tie to the story line, just use the same characters in little side humors. So I thought, "Hey, If Ed&Al can make funny funny at the end of their comic's, why can't Utack&Swampy?" ...so, yeah. Somtimes it's about Swampy&I, and somtimes it's about my lesser known pokemon that hang out at home, my kirlia in the hat as you people like to call him X) I've never trained a rhydon though...

We're loners? ...all alone...

Swampy's real in the snese as he is an hyperactive part of my imagination and moral values transfered into a pokemon. Real as in tangible, not so much.  :P But peoples wern't liking Swampy speak, so I don't do it in post's, I use comics now insted.

I don't nessicarly run out of "Main Idea's" Heck, I have tons, One of them was going up the fires of Mount Chimney to destroy the one GS ball with the help of a golem...hehe, I'm terrible...I would have done that 2, but I couldn't find Mt. Chimney in useable sprites... I run out of idea's when I need little random peoples to keep the story going. That's mostly when I use peoples from the outside, not in anything major, just there to kindof guide the story along and get me places and to do stuff.

Not quite sure what a Cameo is, but notice we only have outsiders come into the comic every once in a while. I make sure that we don't get overthrown by outsiders, theyre here on geust passes only.

Offline BlackStatic

• PKMN.NET's official Lyra and Derpy Hooves fan. I'm not really that active on here anymore.
  • Joeno Fan
  • Call me Ayla.
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #269 on: July 31, 2007, 04:00 »
Swampy's real in the snese as he is an hyperactive part of my imagination and moral values transfered into a pokemon.

Same here. only it's a totodile called Kyra.
Kyra: hey! I'm NOT imaginary!
Ayla: yes you are!  I can imagine you as a pink totodile if I want.
*Kyra turns pink*
Kyra: aaaaaaagh! I'm PINK!
Ayla: see?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 07:41 by Ayla the Raichu »