Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 342637 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

gunnybunny2

Re: what's depressing you right now?
« Reply #1830 on: November 22, 2010, 14:56 »
you're doing the one i did last year right? Just remember; it's easy, but don't waffle too much. I got i think E in my mock and A* in my real one.

Yeah I found it quite easy missed out about 2 question at the most.
Please don't play the mod, its our job to do that --- I understand you're probably trying to help but in future may you report it to us instead? Cheers.

Ahh sorry I was just saying to try and get him to add more words, didn't mean to 'play the mod'.

I found the R.E. exam quite easy, but people who are brainer than me said they found it hard, so I'm wondering now if I got anything right.  :-/

Offline Specstile

• The Hoenn and Grass type fanatic!
  • Poképprentice Runner-up
  • Sentret Fan
  • Come At Me Bro
    • View Profile
    • FaceBook, only addy if i know you D:
« Reply #1831 on: November 22, 2010, 16:39 »
I am sad because i think my friend stole my wallet. When i came back to school today, all i found was my GAME card on the table.

Though to be fair, i have £11 pounds worth of free points on there and only about £4 in money. I still wonder who it could be but i keep thinking that it has to be my friend. It is someone i know or in 6th form because they left the card where i usualy hang out ):
At least i got something back ¬¬ i have lost all my faith in humanity now

Y FC:0344-9270-9498

Offline Kdintranet & Scizau

• Binary Master
  • Sentret Fan
  • 01001011, 01000100
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #1832 on: November 22, 2010, 18:27 »
I feel ill. I ate some half cooked pizza from the canteen at college because that all I could afford. I then spent like half and hour in the toilet. Was sick and now I feel fine. :0. But I'm depressed that I spent half my lunch in the toilet but..... damn you canteen people.
Avid Poster On Pokemon Academy

There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

saillith

« Reply #1833 on: November 22, 2010, 19:14 »
All this talk in my house of me being actually clinically depressed...is making me think I might be...

I don't want to go to the doctors to find out though...in case I am...and I'm put on anti-depressants to make me an emotionless shell...

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1834 on: November 22, 2010, 19:22 »
^ umm you don't NEED to take them you're 16 so0o0o0o it's your choice i think derp

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1835 on: November 22, 2010, 19:23 »
i thought it was friday

-sob-

Offline ShiraBliss

• The Girl Who Leapt Through Plot Holes
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Doot Doot Time to Animoot
    • View Profile
« Reply #1836 on: November 22, 2010, 19:44 »
I don't want to go to the doctors to find out though...in case I am...and I'm put on anti-depressants to make me an emotionless shell...

I am agreeing with sylar here. Only 16. Do not do eet. Trust me, things seem more terrible @ 16, and there's a biological reason for that (not to say that what's going on doesn't SUCK, but just putting that out there). Besides, we don't even know for sure how everything works, yet we hav meds for nearly every emotional issue under the sun? Can a physicist somewhere please say 'derp'? (please say 'derp', please say 'der- *shot for the unholy reference*)

What's depressing me? I may have my nice tea to keep me company, but I miss my cat and my home :( I miss my bed and the warm weather of Dubai... I'm sick of my fingers turning blue every night! *sobs*
"I believe in the power of Love and secure WiFi!"

Homura Akemi (c) Puella Magi/Mahou Shoujo
Pokemon (c) Nintendo
Homura sprite done by me C:

Offline Shaymin

• Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1837 on: November 22, 2010, 19:46 »
Can a physicist somewhere please say 'derp'? (please say 'derp', please say 'der- *shot for the unholy reference*)

-does physics-

derp.

the crack in the wall makes my room cold :<

Offline Legacy

• I know I'm in my own little world but it's ok, they know me here.
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1838 on: November 22, 2010, 19:54 »
My girlfriend is in London for the night, and apparently the hotel she's in is horrible. So I'm kinda down about that because she was looking forward to it :(

On the topic of anti-depressents, the talk about it, is what is getting you down.

I'm 17, and sadly on anti-depressants due to things that have happened in my lifetime, which have effected me and grown worse and worse. However they have not made me an emotionless shell yet...it's not a bad thing being on them though. I'd rather be taking them then be without...
No man is ever truly good.
No man is ever truly evil.
I do the things you never could,
and we won't ever be equal

saillith

« Reply #1839 on: November 22, 2010, 20:26 »
I KNOW it's entirely my choice to take medication if I should need it...

But i'm torn.

I don't want to put people down and make them feel bad by staying the way I am...but then again I don't want what I've seen anti-depressants do to people to happen to me.

Meh ._. I definitely understand what you mean Nathan. I've only become more upset about it now that its a topic that's being thrown here there and everywhere around the house. I've just become more aware of people's thoughts...and then I start looking for the things they say in myself and convincing myself they're right.

Offline Buttons The Plural™

• i like being vague as much as i like doing that other thing.
  • Joeno Fan
  • Well...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1840 on: November 22, 2010, 23:46 »
^

it all depends what you take, i'm on them at the moment, for the first few months that actually made me feel worse but now i just take one a day and i feel fine, no emotional outbreaks or other things like i used to have, but i do actually take them out of choice. If you go to the doctors and they say you have depression they will want to push the pills at you but all you have to so is ask and they will give you a whole bunch of other things that can help. like Diet and/or exercise program, acupressure, meditation, aromatherapy, massages, day spas and those sorts of things. Depression doesn't have to be dealt with pills, they aren't good for everyone as everyone reacts different to them. They worked for me with no nasty side effects though they do make me want to eat more x3.
it's not the end of the world :D You can even just decide to try them for a while, decide they aren't right for you and move onto something else, everyone has their way and it's just a matter of finding yours   v_v

Offline Kdintranet & Scizau

• Binary Master
  • Sentret Fan
  • 01001011, 01000100
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #1841 on: November 23, 2010, 15:16 »
Its 15:15pm (UK time) and its starting to get dark. :/
Avid Poster On Pokemon Academy

There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Offline Shaymin

• Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1842 on: November 23, 2010, 16:03 »
nuuuu one of my role play sites shut down

-sobs in the corner-

ginrei