Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 342655 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

OranBerrySandvich

Re: what's depressing you right now?
« Reply #2640 on: April 12, 2011, 19:49 »
Actually, I am ceiling cat. I am watching you. You KNOW what I'm watching you do. And you wanted to stop thinking, so I thought I'd help... Manually.

Offline Piccolami.

• Joeno Fan
  • cheers Rich for the Rocket Ampharos <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2641 on: April 14, 2011, 17:07 »
One of our cats might have to be put down on Monday =[=[=[ she's on tablets to try to counteract her overactive thyroid but they don't seem to be working and she keeps throwing up and the vet's said that it doesn't sound good at all

the only other option is an operation or something but she's 17 so anaesthetic is a massive risk

I don't want her to go =[
human beings in a mob
what's a mob to a king
what's a king to a god
what's a god to a non believer
who don't believe in
anything

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2642 on: April 15, 2011, 00:16 »
^Oh no. Sorry to hear that. =[

I have to go into London for something tomorrow and its bound to go horribly wrong. Everything bad just keeps building up.

Offline Kdintranet & Scizau

• Binary Master
  • Sentret Fan
  • 01001011, 01000100
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #2643 on: April 15, 2011, 06:20 »
I now know what it feels like to do 7 to 7 everyday for a week. Hence why I've not been on here. However I'll be back on sunday!
Avid Poster On Pokemon Academy

There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Offline Piccolami.

• Joeno Fan
  • cheers Rich for the Rocket Ampharos <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2644 on: April 15, 2011, 12:55 »
had to take the cat to the vet today because she's been throwing up all night

the vet said that she could feel some lymph nodes enlarged on her stomach and that her stomach lining seemed thickened, which points towards her having stomach/intestinal cancer

they've kept her there to try her on some different tablets but the vet wasn't at all certain it would work

basically i think that was the last time i'm going to see my cat =[
human beings in a mob
what's a mob to a king
what's a king to a god
what's a god to a non believer
who don't believe in
anything

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #2645 on: April 15, 2011, 21:04 »
Parents are arguing again. :[

EMPIRE

« Reply #2646 on: April 18, 2011, 00:41 »
i've pulled my groin and its bloody hurts.

OranBerrySandvich

« Reply #2647 on: April 18, 2011, 01:13 »
I can't seem to do anything right or say anything helpful. Whenever I talk to someone, I always end up being rude without meaning it. According to [source not available], I share my uncle's trait of an "acid tongue." I'm nearly always the cause of an argument in the family, most of the time I didn't know what I'd said was provoking someone until it's too late, and the other times are because I refuse to apologise. It's pretty much the reason I refuse to leave the house unless I have to.

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2648 on: April 18, 2011, 12:13 »
^ hey i didn't know my au self was here

anyway, didn't get my braces off today, mum's started up her 'i think it's a phase' thing again despite being so chill about it recently and keeps making comments like 'i'd like that dress on you' and 'we'll need to get you a bikini for when we go on holiday. you have the body for it. very feminine.'

of course i kept correcting her; boys don't tend to wear dresses or bikinis and such; i have the body for them, but that doesn't mean i want to flaunt what i hate so passionately about myself. boys don't have E-going-on-F cups, boys don't have curves and i don't see what's so hard to understand about that.

i'm not even gonna lie, the amount of times in recent weeks in which i've genuinely thought 'or i could just end it all now' is worrying, and i feel sick thinking of how far i've fallen to even begin to consider suicide as the answer to this.

oh what the hell am i saying any more. nobody's gonna read this. i should just start livejournaling my stupid conksuck problems.

tl;dr the stupid tranny kid is ugly and wants to die because it realised how much of a disgusting sack of crap it is.

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline TrickTester

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2649 on: April 18, 2011, 12:25 »
Don't kill yourself- the world needs john :)

There's nothing on tv :(

SWPT! Sword-Wielding-Pokemon-Trainers!

Love me for never and ever and never forever...

OranBerrySandvich

« Reply #2650 on: April 18, 2011, 12:29 »
^ hey i didn't know my au self was here

anyway, didn't get my braces off today, mum's started up her 'i think it's a phase' thing again despite being so chill about it recently and keeps making comments like 'i'd like that dress on you' and 'we'll need to get you a bikini for when we go on holiday. you have the body for it. very feminine.'

of course i kept correcting her; boys don't tend to wear dresses or bikinis and such; i have the body for them, but that doesn't mean i want to flaunt what i hate so passionately about myself. boys don't have E-going-on-F cups, boys don't have curves and i don't see what's so hard to understand about that.

i'm not even gonna lie, the amount of times in recent weeks in which i've genuinely thought 'or i could just end it all now' is worrying, and i feel sick thinking of how far i've fallen to even begin to consider suicide as the answer to this.

oh what the hell am i saying any more. nobody's gonna read this. i should just start livejournaling my stupid conksuck problems.

tl;dr the stupid tranny kid is ugly and wants to die because it realised how much of a disgusting sack of crap it is.
I thought about doing that once (please don't ask, it's a little personal). Then I thought: Screw that, the 3DS is coming out in a week.
What am I saying, you may ask? Well, sometimes you have to stop taking life so seriously and have a laugh, even if it's only a quick one while watching Live At the Apollo. *Internet-hugs*

PiPlUp_94

« Reply #2651 on: April 18, 2011, 12:45 »
*hugs john <3* don't feel like that :c

wow way to get me into one of my horrible slumps again. to answer your question: yes you did make me feel crappy c:
saying i ruined your life due to your poor social skills and that we hung around to much? thanks for that.
Oh i'm sorry that my house isn't clean enough. I was just in myself and its not a god damn pigsty. I'm not an ocd cleanfreak.

all i can say is that you've lost your chance. That little spark i had for you? It's gone.

thank god for alchohol and better friends who know how to cheer you up~

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #2652 on: April 19, 2011, 01:35 »
im enjoying listening to brokencyde and i feel sick and like im uhm, broke inside?

i mean, the worst part it that i'm listening to brokencyde.

Offline Normandy

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2653 on: April 19, 2011, 01:50 »
For about a month now I've been really depressed. Ever since my dad died (last month) I've just been half-assing everything. Half the time when I'm in class I'll have to ask to sit in the back so I wont be a distraction. Whenever an adult /tries/ to talk to me about it, they make it seem as if it was his fault. I always come back with, "Why would he choose to get shot in the face?" and then leave the room. Recently, 'Christianity' seems like any other religion: stupid. I called my science teacher a ____ which I didn't really mean, she was just pissing me off. I hardly ever eat/sleep/laugh anymore. I feel like an asshole when people talk to me because I alwasy end up storming off in rage. The only thing the seems that seems to put me in an "alright mood" is Dream Girls and I don't even own it. I always have to wait until the weekend whenever I go to my aunt's house. :/
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 12:09 by Mulholland »

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #2654 on: April 20, 2011, 08:23 »
Elisabeth Sladen died D:

no more SJA :(