Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 342673 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
Re: what's saddening you right now?
« Reply #2895 on: June 27, 2011, 23:06 »
no it says 'BUNP' but they replaced the u with a diamond
[insert reason why diamond is relevant here]
and BUNP is an intentional typo :u

if their internet isn't protected then you could always ask them for the password.
nicely.

with knives.

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline b1g

• nonchalant rapper
  • Joeno Fan
  • better than you
    • View Profile
    • lacklustre records
« Reply #2896 on: June 29, 2011, 03:08 »
ordered a record from canada
the postal strike means it's not going to be here for ages

it's been like a month and i skimped on $$$ and got surface shipping
end my life
better than you, est. always

Chaos_Angelus

« Reply #2897 on: June 30, 2011, 13:09 »
The fact that my own temper does little more than upset and drag people down while making them wonder why they even bother with me anymore...

I'm sorry Andrew... ._. xxxx

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2898 on: June 30, 2011, 17:01 »
hi! this is stupid.

dysphoric as... wow seriously binders dont do a thing never did do a thing even with three on which only HURTS and even though i'm desperate to hide everything i can't deal with how painful it is wow i'm such a pussy

and now mum is all planning a goddamn holiday in spain or somethin
wow i dont wanna go she keeps talking about swimming and costumes--I THINK YOU WOULD LOOK NICE IN THIS TANKINI--and im sitting here like i dont want to swim i never ever want to swim again and nobody seems to understand why and you know what that hurts MORE and i've tried my best to explain but nobody listens they just want to tell me i'm confused OF COURSE I AM I'M CONFUSED AS TO WHY YOU DON'T LISTEN TO A WORD I'M SAYING THIS ISN'T NEW TO ME IT WAS NEVER NEW TO ME

it's too warm to bind
i cant deal with this
i just want to sleep until i magically sprout a dick and my stupid ugly terrible tits rot and fall off like dead skin or to wake up and the universe to have written LOL JK in the stars and then look down and see i've BEEN A REAL BOY ALL ALONG

HEY I JUST LOOKED OUT THE WINDOW-- ANYONE ELSE NOTICE THE FLYING PIGS??

god. freakin. dammit.

its hard bein a wwhiny little joke
its hard and nobody wwants to understand

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #2899 on: June 30, 2011, 17:05 »
i am sick of this

sick of this stupid feeling

why can't it just leave me alone i hate this i want to curl up and die

Offline Alphochio

• Sowoneul Malhaebwa~ ;)
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Don't like legendaries so I release them.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2900 on: July 01, 2011, 05:57 »
Sigh... Nintendo said "NO" to bringing Xenoblade: Pandora's Tower and Last Story for the Wii here in the US.    :(

Offline Piccolami.

• Joeno Fan
  • cheers Rich for the Rocket Ampharos <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2901 on: July 01, 2011, 13:02 »
last night... ugh really didn't need that tbh. thank goodness for alcohol ;-;
human beings in a mob
what's a mob to a king
what's a king to a god
what's a god to a non believer
who don't believe in
anything

Offline Sunnii

• Boom shaka laka
  • Sentret Fan
  • Movie Geek (:
    • View Profile
« Reply #2902 on: July 01, 2011, 13:27 »
Today is the 7th year with out him and the feeling is awful. He would of been 59 and an oldie in my eyes but I love him and miss him :/
Pompeii - Bastille <3

Offline serperior

• If I actually used this forum then i would be a
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • CLICK THE GLOBE... you know you want to
    • View Profile
    • click iiit
« Reply #2903 on: July 03, 2011, 02:22 »
why cant they put spyro on the ps3 in the uk

on playstation network

it is so stupid
hey.

If you want to do stuff with me on RuneScape, then my current display name is: turtle drink. My Private is on, so you can talk to me when I am playing it

WAAHH GET THIS THING OFF ME!!!! IT HURTS!!!
credit to eagle eye 101

Chaos_Angelus

« Reply #2904 on: July 04, 2011, 15:45 »
I never wanna cook for anyone again ;;

Given poor Draco food poisoning it seems and my god I've never seen anybody be so ill before and I just feel so goddamn guilty right now ><

OranBerrySandvich

« Reply #2905 on: July 07, 2011, 19:39 »
Yes, you really are a tough person, aren't you ******? After all, picking on me, the small and weedy kid who can't stand up for himself, is a true sign of manliness and maturity. And it's not as if I have feelings, is it? It's not as if I actually feel bad because I'm the subject of many a cruel "joke." I hope you're happy with yourself.

Why am I cursed with this stupid acid tongue? I can't go anywhere without p'ing someone off. My parents, my friends, everyone. All I want to do is curl up under a rock and never come out. I bet a lot of people'd love that. It'd give them a new way to humiliate me. Maybe I should just ditch this "Be calm and make the most of things" facade. It's not working, it never has and it never will. Now, just get on with your lives and ignore me, so I can just shut myself off from the world.

Matty Cahill

« Reply #2906 on: July 07, 2011, 20:34 »
Yes, you really are a tough person, aren't you ******? After all, picking on me, the small and weedy kid who can't stand up for himself, is a true sign of manliness and maturity. And it's not as if I have feelings, is it? It's not as if I actually feel bad because I'm the subject of many a cruel "joke." I hope you're happy with yourself.

Why am I cursed with this stupid acid tongue? I can't go anywhere without p'ing someone off. My parents, my friends, everyone. All I want to do is curl up under a rock and never come out. I bet a lot of people'd love that. It'd give them a new way to humiliate me. Maybe I should just ditch this "Be calm and make the most of things" facade. It's not working, it never has and it never will. Now, just get on with your lives and ignore me, so I can just shut myself off from the world.

We all make mistakes; we're human. We're going to have regrets, made decisions, etc.; try and not let it break you down. It'll only make things worse. As for bullying... well, we all go through it and we all get past it. I'm sure you can too. Don't let them win, it's not worth it. You're better than that.

Make the most of things is what you should do. Life isn't always a cow; it'll have its perks that outweigh the positives. You'll be fine; you're a good guy, just create the positives in life and achieve your potential. If you can look back at life and say you gave it your all then it'll be a success =]

As for me and the topic... nothing really. Bits here and there but nothing major. That's good I'd say!

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2907 on: July 07, 2011, 22:19 »
My "friend" seems to have made a habit out of finding my flaws and pointing them out to everyone in the vicinity. Apparently the things I'm alright at are also flaws. My day to day life with her:

"God, what the hell is up with you?"

(Me) "Argh, I look horrible in this..."
"Stop fishing for compliments."
Did she ever consider that that might be how I feel?

"God I hate doing PE with you."

"Shut up about your bloody book!" - I don't see her telling the others to shut up about music.

"Why the hell don't you ever eat lunch?"
Because I've been feeling somewhat good about my weight lately.

"Yeah, go to the library like a nerd."

"You're burning my eyes, hell, get some sun, it's a horrible look."

"Shut up!"

"Can you actually do something rather than standing there." - What should I be doing if she's not letting me?

"Idiot, you can't just confuse everyone with courtroom talk in the script." - She didn't even read it.

"Why have you been so stroppy lately?" - Why does she think? She's been treating me like dirt for about a month now.

Is this bullying or am I just over-exaggerating because I'm an over-emotional idiot. Oh, and after saying all of that, she tells me to put my head up and smile because I always look so weak and miserable.

thanks gl <3

Offline Sizacu

• Sentret Fan
  • hello everyone
    • View Profile
« Reply #2908 on: July 07, 2011, 22:23 »
^^ You should definitely tell someone about that. Either that, or if you were me, put them in their place by reacting back. But that's probably either going overboard or doing what they expect you to do :v But definitely tell someone about it. It really helps c:

Captivating Radiant Elegant Serene Seraphic Enchanting Lovely Immortal Adorable

Are you interested in spriting, or improving it?

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2909 on: July 07, 2011, 22:54 »
Wow...bar two, possibly three people, everyone I met at university, work placements and various other means has decided that I'm not worth staying in touch with. This is just like school and 6th form all over.

Oh well I suppose it provides a good incentive to get a job and meet people.  :S