Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 342650 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • abandon hope all ye who enter here
Re: what's saddening you right now?
« Reply #3090 on: September 22, 2011, 11:12 »
It's days like this that reinforce my belief that I am in no way cut out to be a graphic designer.

Offline rapidash king

• Typhlosion Fan
  • i'm smiling for two
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #3091 on: September 22, 2011, 18:23 »
wishing i was a ham-ham

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3092 on: September 24, 2011, 01:43 »
Cried my eyes out finishing series 2 of Torchwood for the second time. It started to hurt because of all the crying. I'm hoping series 3 doesn't make me cry. ;________;

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline Specstile

• The Hoenn and Grass type fanatic!
  • Poképprentice Runner-up
  • Sentret Fan
  • Come At Me Bro
    • View Profile
    • FaceBook, only addy if i know you D:
« Reply #3093 on: September 24, 2011, 01:51 »
^series 2 was awesome! Shame about the ending, tosh was so good ):!
series 3 is good.

Y FC:0344-9270-9498

Offline Piccolami.

• Joeno Fan
  • cheers Rich for the Rocket Ampharos <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3094 on: September 24, 2011, 11:44 »
everyone in my street is blanking me and mum because i've come back home
dad's been utterly slagging me off to everyone
fantastic
human beings in a mob
what's a mob to a king
what's a king to a god
what's a god to a non believer
who don't believe in
anything

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3095 on: September 25, 2011, 00:00 »
I feel... really horrible right now. Really, really horrible. Our new housemate has to cope with my other housemates talking about her. I'll be spending the next year running around trying to please everyone except myself. I'm torn between protecting and sticking by my first year housemate and being able to let go and have fun with my other housemates. I'm probably being my usual ridiculous self, but I'm really worried about the year ahead.
The worst thing about this? The new housemate got left alone for part of the night while I stuck to one of the others, and she ended up wandering off on her own while upset. I stick with the new housemate after she comes back in, and we get left alone while the other housemate enjoys herself with her friends. So to please myself, I decide to go home, with the new housemate, leaving the other housemate with her friends and making her possibly need to walk home alone. I suppose I could have stayed for a couple more hours, but it'd be repeating itself all night. I just feel like a really horrible person right now.

Edit: my reasons to be upset are multiplying. Homesickness mainly. I'm really missing living somewhere where I don't need to worry about stupid and petty things. I miss my family, my friends, and my old, simple life. I really do. Living alone would make me feel better than I do right now. ;-;

tl;dr - I'm a horrible, whiny idiot who complains about the insignificant.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 00:43 by Webby »

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

OranBerrySandvich

« Reply #3096 on: September 25, 2011, 00:11 »
My dad paid all this money for a course, and I'm too much of a lazy sot to even touch the last twenty pages of this textbook.
Wohoo, cramming.
And I've got to get up at about 5:45, which means I'll get like, what, four hours of sleep? Not good when one mistake can drown me.
Maybe I should just roll over and hope something turns up...

Offline ShiraBliss

• The Girl Who Leapt Through Plot Holes
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Doot Doot Time to Animoot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3097 on: September 26, 2011, 05:39 »
I feel like I'm getting in the way...

Stupid depression, go away.
"I believe in the power of Love and secure WiFi!"

Homura Akemi (c) Puella Magi/Mahou Shoujo
Pokemon (c) Nintendo
Homura sprite done by me C:

Offline Sizacu

• Sentret Fan
  • hello everyone
    • View Profile
« Reply #3098 on: September 26, 2011, 19:42 »
Whiny teenager coming through~

I feel like I can't do anything without anyone helping me in one way or another :v I want to be independent, but I'm always forgetting the little things. When I don't forget it, I'm usually in trouble for something else, whether it's because the bus was late so I couldn't get to school on time or I admit to doing some stuff, and then my teacher says that I'm a bad influence on my friend.

It's like.. I don't know. It's like that I can only rely on my friends to forget about the bad things so that I can think about them later :v

Oh, and I'm always thinking things through waaay too much.
*dives back into shell*

Captivating Radiant Elegant Serene Seraphic Enchanting Lovely Immortal Adorable

Are you interested in spriting, or improving it?

OranBerrySandvich

« Reply #3099 on: September 26, 2011, 19:56 »
Whiny teenager coming through~

I feel like I can't do anything without anyone helping me in one way or another :v I want to be independent, but I'm always forgetting the little things. When I don't forget it, I'm usually in trouble for something else, whether it's because the bus was late so I couldn't get to school on time or I admit to doing some stuff, and then my teacher says that I'm a bad influence on my friend.

It's like.. I don't know. It's like that I can only rely on my friends to forget about the bad things so that I can think about them later :v

Oh, and I'm always thinking things through waaay too much.
*dives back into shell*

I guess that makes two of us.

One of the diving instructors... I don't know, he just makes it seem that I'm supposed to get it all in the first  try. Well, excuse me, but do you have any idea how difficult swimming in a square is on your first try? Though I guess it was my fault at points... I kept messing up the simple things, like getting my kit on correctly, or questions in the theory part of it all... He makes it seem like I'm not cut out to do this... I really need to work on my self-esteem. Or maybe I can just hide in a corner and hope things improve...

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3100 on: September 26, 2011, 23:02 »
Got to get tickets tomorrow for a last minute trip to Durham. I love Durham you understand and going there isn't what upsets me. The sad part is my granddad is in hospital and we're not expecting him to come out, I just feel like I'll be in my grandma's way and not be able to offer any comfort. I think if I go to Church with her and help out in the house that might be useful. Sad times.

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3101 on: September 29, 2011, 18:44 »
i heard star trek xi was coming to imax so i went to the imax site to check and it isn't in my local imax....... life is hard.........

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Piccolami.

• Joeno Fan
  • cheers Rich for the Rocket Ampharos <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3102 on: September 29, 2011, 19:52 »
i heard star trek xi was coming to imax so i went to the imax site to check and it isn't in my local imax....... life is hard.........

the only one i can see it going to is london ;;
human beings in a mob
what's a mob to a king
what's a king to a god
what's a god to a non believer
who don't believe in
anything

Newo1202

« Reply #3103 on: September 29, 2011, 22:15 »
(Warning: If you find "god damn" offensive, please don't read. Also, moderators, if some of the language I use is a bit blunt, please tell me. (I don't swear in this, I just... "damn" a few things...))

This seems like a good place to vent some feelings, if not, just let off some steam. I'd say the real question for me right now is, what ISN'T saddening you right now?

Pressure from GCSE's... My class and I started the whole course a year before we were supposed to, because of being "smart", so they claim. I AM in the top set and now in my final year of school, but the amount of having to now do a two year course in two terms is frustrating... Then there is homework upon more homework for me to do, coursework to do, and I have to also deal with idiotic no-living students that seem to think it's their job to make it hard on people that are struggling. I'm expected A's in most, if not all of my lessons and I think I'm about to go into depression...

I have teachers that do not understand what my students and I need AS students, for example, my German teacher likes to think we are children, and will hold our hands throughout our work. I got a detention because I asked to be left alone to do my work, great.

Another thing is my friends. I don't even get to hang around with my friends much any more, all the work means I get little free time, and when I do get free time, I'm stressed. A few of my close friends' attitudes are changing, now thinking it's cool to do stupid things, meaning I can't get along with them, due to what they're doing be that damn stupid. When I get to be with my real close friends, I am grumpy and stressed, I end up starting arguments because I can't relax and take everything so god damn seriously...

So yeah, that's what is making me sad, I think I need to be left alone...

kr9q

« Reply #3104 on: September 29, 2011, 22:17 »
I might never be able to get a drivers license or a learners permit.