Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 342649 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
Re: what's saddening you right now?
« Reply #3255 on: January 13, 2012, 00:35 »
I didn't get the job in Crewe. I'm not surprised considering I only had around four hours sleep during the previous 48 hour period and I froze up during the exam before the interview. Oh well, a bit of revision and I'll be ready for my next attempt. Hopefully the West Brom interview went better. I was more nervous but there was no exam for it!

OranBerrySandvich

« Reply #3256 on: January 13, 2012, 01:04 »
I don't even find it strange that random people smack me in the back of the head while I walk down the corridor anymore.
It's happened twice in the same week.
I'd put money on it happening again by next Wednesday.

Offline Sizacu

• Sentret Fan
  • hello everyone
    • View Profile
« Reply #3257 on: January 13, 2012, 17:07 »
I feel like doing anything musically now is a chore.
This happens to me when I'm tired :v I'm due for my exam this term, but I can't seem to get back into harp playing anymore. Again, it might be because I'm tired and it definitely isn't the teacher's fault.. Well, I don't know. I've been tired for the past week and a half, so maybe it'll get better after I get a bit more sleep.

Have you tried playing other songs you like, or trying to compose a piece yourself? It might help, and it half-helped me, or maybe you should get a new teacher. She may get angry at you or something, but it's better to switch teachers now rather than later so that you can make a decision of whether you want to carry on or not. I think playing the trumpet after finishing your exam casually would be best. In these moods, you should try and take the right option, else you may be put off from playing trumpet completely for a while.

Sorry if this doesn't make sense, because I'm really tired out and stuff xD

Captivating Radiant Elegant Serene Seraphic Enchanting Lovely Immortal Adorable

Are you interested in spriting, or improving it?

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #3258 on: January 13, 2012, 20:01 »
This happens to me when I'm tired :v I'm due for my exam this term, but I can't seem to get back into harp playing anymore. Again, it might be because I'm tired and it definitely isn't the teacher's fault.. Well, I don't know. I've been tired for the past week and a half, so maybe it'll get better after I get a bit more sleep.

Have you tried playing other songs you like, or trying to compose a piece yourself? It might help, and it half-helped me, or maybe you should get a new teacher. She may get angry at you or something, but it's better to switch teachers now rather than later so that you can make a decision of whether you want to carry on or not. I think playing the trumpet after finishing your exam casually would be best. In these moods, you should try and take the right option, else you may be put off from playing trumpet completely for a while.

Sorry if this doesn't make sense, because I'm really tired out and stuff xD

Thanks <3
I would love to get a new teacher but that would involve me moving schools, I get my lessons through the school who have regional teachers who cover different schools. The one I had before (who was just the greatest) swapped schools with my current one :/ my friend who plays the tuba pretty much feels the same way about the teacher too, he's going to stop playing after our exam. A few years ago when the old instructor was there there were about 10 people receiving lessons? now there's just two of us and that's just because we have too, so we can pass music :v
I probably will continue playing at band seeing as it's my last year before I head of to uni.

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3259 on: January 13, 2012, 20:26 »
I hate house hunting... went to a viewing earlier and it happened to be my friend's house, and she's still living there next year. Nice area, lower rent than our current house, and it was a lovely house. Perfect for me. But my current housemates aren't so sure... they're willing to wait until July to get a house, and rent a cheap and foul looking house that's on the other side of town to all the people I know. I'm starting to get really upset over how pushy and stubborn they are. I just want a NICE house with people I get on with. I think when I come back in September, neither will have happened. ;__;

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline Sizacu

• Sentret Fan
  • hello everyone
    • View Profile
« Reply #3260 on: January 13, 2012, 23:53 »
Thanks <3
I would love to get a new teacher but that would involve me moving schools, I get my lessons through the school who have regional teachers who cover different schools. The one I had before (who was just the greatest) swapped schools with my current one :/ my friend who plays the tuba pretty much feels the same way about the teacher too, he's going to stop playing after our exam. A few years ago when the old instructor was there there were about 10 people receiving lessons? now there's just two of us and that's just because we have too, so we can pass music :v
I probably will continue playing at band seeing as it's my last year before I head of to uni.
Do you happen to live near a shop that sells music instruments? If you do, you might be able to ask the owner if s/he knows a teacher that may teach brass instruments. I would say try asking a place that rents out instruments too, but you'd probably have tried that haha.

If you do decide to stop playing after your final year, maybe take up another instrument? That way, you won't forget many things that way, and it's pretty awesome to be able to play two different instruments nicely. Of course, you may not want to because money might be an issue but... Blah, I don't know.

Captivating Radiant Elegant Serene Seraphic Enchanting Lovely Immortal Adorable

Are you interested in spriting, or improving it?

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3261 on: January 14, 2012, 01:39 »
If I am given the job I have to move to West Brom but I don't know anything about or anyone from that place. D:>

The health of the general public will be in my hands too, how long will it be before the Black Death returns? They'll just blame me for it. ;_;

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3262 on: January 20, 2012, 01:40 »
I post here too much.
Got told last night than one of my best friends at uni has applied to transfer next year. Kinda broke my heart a little bit when she told me. ;___;

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline Specstile

• The Hoenn and Grass type fanatic!
  • Poképprentice Runner-up
  • Sentret Fan
  • Come At Me Bro
    • View Profile
    • FaceBook, only addy if i know you D:
« Reply #3263 on: January 20, 2012, 16:19 »
C3 Can die in a because having a 9 marker, two 7 markers and few 6 markers was really out of order!

Y FC:0344-9270-9498

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #3264 on: January 20, 2012, 18:31 »
I am being guilt tripped
and it's working

Offline Captain Jigglypuff

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
  • Don't MAKE me Double Slap you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3265 on: January 20, 2012, 21:21 »
Legendary blues and jazz singer Etta James died today....
"Don't pawn your garbage off on me!"~Watchy Watchog

Somehow the wires uncrossed.
The tables were turned.
Never knew I had such a lesson to learn.
˜New Attitude (Patti Labelle)

Plz Click!

Offline Specstile

• The Hoenn and Grass type fanatic!
  • Poképprentice Runner-up
  • Sentret Fan
  • Come At Me Bro
    • View Profile
    • FaceBook, only addy if i know you D:
« Reply #3266 on: January 20, 2012, 23:00 »
no matter how hard i try, i just fail

Y FC:0344-9270-9498

OranBerrySandvich

« Reply #3267 on: January 21, 2012, 01:03 »
Looking back on my grades, I'm confused as to how Ive managed to stay where I am. And seeing as colleges are now taking Year 10 results into account... The future does not look bright.

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3268 on: January 21, 2012, 09:31 »
Well, it seems time has repeated itself, and my crush is going out with somebody...twice in 4 months...asfgfbvgrdkdgfhasgdustgfdsbkcnbdsjtgcfch f and I don't know how long it'll last, because the last time she went out with someone, I think it was sometime before september. Crap.

13-year old teen seeking advice on this issue and on her in general because I can't seem to ignore her at all...

Oh, and I feel like my friend is really annoyed with me, I keep saying dirty things and I can't stop!!!!fehrbejvgbhscvgfvbwnsjah!

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #3269 on: January 21, 2012, 15:55 »
Dude, you're young and a bit hormonal, don't worry yourself too much.