Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 342665 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
Re: what's saddening you right now?
« Reply #3525 on: January 16, 2013, 05:03 »
the world is so big and we have such relatively short lifespans the number of things i want to do

cant i just be one of those lovable geniuses like stephen fry who know 4 languages and the entire backstory of the mcvitties biscuit instead of being shrugged at for most of my academic life while being told the same "you're very intelligent" crap which basically serves to turn most kids into intolerable nerd with an entitlement complex or coasters who crash at uni

tl;dr: working class confused nerd with learning disability bemoans life, possibly superfluous quarterlife crisis? makes no effort to do anything though

this winter is one of those weird ones where you go mad and get played your life back to you and narrated by Werner Herzog and its just an entirely surreal experience and you pick up a couple of hobbies to make yourself feel better

ill tell you 2012 wasnt the end of the world but it definitely was the end of something for me hahaha   im gonna be a NEW WOMAN THIS 2013

//scene skips to september 2013 and im still fat and lazy//
me: DONT JUDGE ME //dried lasagna at corners of mouth//
           

Offline f3raligatr

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3526 on: January 17, 2013, 06:55 »
I don't have the energy anymore. I've spent that much time over the last two months making sure everybody else is okay that it's not really dawned upon me to check if I'm actually.. okay. And after the past few weeks.. I just haven't got anything left in the tank anymore to do the one thing I actually still enjoy doing as it takes my mind off of things to actually.. enjoy doing it.

Wouldn't be too bad I don't think if I could at least manage two or maybe, just maybe, three nights in a row where I actually sleep straight through. Oh well, I'll catch it up eventually.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 06:57 by f3raligatr »

09-07-2013 & 12-08-2013
beyond the suffering you've known
i hope you find your way
may you never be broken again

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • abandon hope all ye who enter here
« Reply #3527 on: January 17, 2013, 20:51 »
maybe they mean what kind of person would require you to starve yourself to get their attention? idk

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3528 on: January 17, 2013, 21:36 »
idk hey were stupid posts and im an idiot forget about it sorry

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline sans the skeleton

• they/them pronouns please
  • Joeno Fan
  • super meme trash
    • View Profile
    • Subeta
« Reply #3529 on: January 18, 2013, 07:53 »

ive created a monster
official forum cryptid

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #3530 on: January 24, 2013, 22:20 »
 My days, I just found out that I could potentially get fined £1000 if my Airsoft gun gets fired tomorrow in college  :ohmy:

I'm responsible enough not to fire it but imagine if I left a pellet in there! Anyone from my class could fire it and as long as they get caught I could potentially get fined £1000.

Well.... guess who isn't bringing any pellets tomorrow?

Also: This is for my photoshoot in photography with the main theme of video games. I'm not that weird kid who brings a gun to college  :dry:

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #3531 on: January 26, 2013, 16:05 »
Got robbed of my phone and ipod while on the way to volunteer at a cat rescue centre. yay!!

karma isn't real folks.

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • abandon hope all ye who enter here
« Reply #3532 on: January 26, 2013, 16:52 »
^ it is if they get mauled by stray cats

Seriously though, that sucks. I hope you're ok!

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #3533 on: January 26, 2013, 16:57 »
I hope he gets mauled by a stray car.

I'm okay, though. He said he'd stab me if I didn't give him them and even if he didn't have a knife I don't want to mess around with someone who's reaching into their pocket.

Ehhh

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #3534 on: January 26, 2013, 17:09 »
Should have just punched him in the face, grabbed whatever wa sin hi spocket while he was stunned and reeling back, and then run off into public eye

That... really is easier said than done mate. He had a bike anyway.

I've contacted the police and they're sorting it out.

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3535 on: January 26, 2013, 20:22 »
karma isn't real folks.

amen to that

hope the mugging doesn't make you too scared of being outside
sounds patronising but it isn't meant to be because sometimes muggings get people in a Bad Way and well i hope it didn't get you in a Bad Way
you did the best thing you could all things considered - its not usually a great strategy to call muggers out on their bluff cos it gets Awkward thereon not to mention legally which is always just Not What You Need

get well soon

Should have just punched him in the face, grabbed whatever wa sin hi spocket while he was stunned and reeling back, and then run off into public eye

thank you for this useful advice at an appropriate time

if a guy who had schrodingers knife came up to you would you do that or would all your confidence just melt like it does with 90% of the population

would you use your yellow belt in karate to get stabbed like most people do like i think krav maga and kickboxing are the two ones i would trust to take me outside 
           

• Joeno Fan
  • super meme trash
    • View Profile
    • Subeta
« Reply #3536 on: January 26, 2013, 20:34 »
That... really is easier said than done mate. He had a bike anyway.

I've contacted the police and they're sorting it out.
I guess so, yeah. I've never been mugged so I seriously have no idea how I'd respond to that myself. I'd probably get stabbed for looking stupid though.

Great, I hope they manage to get the mugger. The greed of criminals like that...

if a guy who had schrodingers knife came up to you would you do that or would all your confidence just melt like it does with 90% of the population

would you use your yellow belt in karate to get stabbed like most people do like i think krav maga and kickboxing are the two ones i would trust to take me outside 

Sorry, my post did sound a little jerkish now that I'm reading it again. He did the right thing. I'm sorry for riling you up to the point where you had to point out how idiotic it was.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 20:37 by Poison2007 »

ive created a monster
official forum cryptid

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #3537 on: January 26, 2013, 20:42 »
amen to that

hope the mugging doesn't make you too scared of being outside
sounds patronising but it isn't meant to be because sometimes muggings get people in a Bad Way and well i hope it didn't get you in a Bad Way
you did the best thing you could all things considered - its not usually a great strategy to call muggers out on their bluff cos it gets Awkward thereon not to mention legally which is always just Not What You Need

get well soon

thank you for this useful advice at an appropriate time

I've never been mugged before, I've been in similar situations but never actually threatened and had my valuables taken away from me. I kind of panicked, thinking back he probably didn't have a knife but (again) taking that risk isn't always the best idea. To be honest, living where I do, it was inevitable to happen eventually. It's just a shame they took a nice phone, my ipod and hence all my music.

Bus rides are gonna be terrible with no music. Arghhh.

But no I won't be scared of outside but I guess I'll be more... aware? I dunno, it happened really close to where I live and outside my old school so that's a wee bit concerning but nothing to soil myself over

Also thanks for your concern, it's helpful.

I actually mean that. :police:

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3538 on: January 26, 2013, 22:21 »
Sorry, my post did sound a little jerkish now that I'm reading it again. He did the right thing. I'm sorry for riling you up to the point where you had to point out how idiotic it was.

nono shh its ok just know for next time is all
like people who have just been involved with a mugging need concern (and cups of tea for some reason like apparently our empire's tea leaf cures all)

I've never been mugged before, I've been in similar situations but never actually threatened and had my valuables taken away from me. I kind of panicked, thinking back he probably didn't have a knife but (again) taking that risk isn't always the best idea. To be honest, living where I do, it was inevitable to happen eventually. It's just a shame they took a nice phone, my ipod and hence all my music.

Bus rides are gonna be terrible with no music. Arghhh.

But no I won't be scared of outside but I guess I'll be more... aware? I dunno, it happened really close to where I live and outside my old school so that's a wee bit concerning but nothing to soil myself over

Also thanks for your concern, it's helpful.

I actually mean that. :police:

haha yeah i know what you mean re: music ugh outside is so boring and awkward without it when you're by yourself

if you're lucky you might find your ipod in a CeX or a cashconvertors hhaha im kidding that'd be the day
i'm still looking for a cherished mp3 player that was plucked out of my pocket but you might be able to get the phone reported as stolen so it's harder to sell?? i know theres a bunch of legalese that happens after things like this like contacting the phone insurance people but i guess thats what the cops do (in time anyway sighhh public funding) and chances are they've probably already done all that
(its weird how people slag them off yet when you need them they're dead nice?? like i was talking to one after i had to give a statement for something i was witness to and they were just so nice and Yorkshire it was reet grand but then we have nice oop naarth policemen)

i mean ive had near-misses but im 6ft something and i have shoulders like a lady from barnsley so thats probably why
i dont even know how to fight that well???
i take my sturdy prized umbrella with me everywhere partly because Rain and partly because its strong enough to be a weapon so 

like you did what you could and i guess its just one of those Experiences in life which makes you understand Life a bit more?? like you just sort of feel more Adult and world-weary because of it and its kind of bad but good in a bittersweet way
life.......................

but yeah im glad you're ok and not too done in with it all hahaa i know i officially go on record as a sarcastic fat loser on puk but dang if being mugged ain't a terrible thing that i wouldn't wish on my worst enemy
           

• Joeno Fan
  • super meme trash
    • View Profile
    • Subeta
« Reply #3539 on: January 27, 2013, 16:01 »
haven't done anything actually productive in days

i just can't

no motivation to anything :/

ive created a monster