Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 342680 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Re: what's saddening you right now?
« Reply #3735 on: October 28, 2013, 19:15 »
Someone in my class had a seizure today and the paramedics had to come and get her.  T_T

Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline sans the skeleton

• they/them pronouns please
  • Joeno Fan
  • super meme trash
    • View Profile
    • Subeta
« Reply #3736 on: October 28, 2013, 22:47 »
i've just realized that i am a waste of oxygen and will never have friends ever again
(and before anyone starts saying i'm overreacting i am taking this result from a long period of studying my life from my earliest memories to now so suck my ditto)

makes me wish i was cool as the people i type like so this wouldn't effect me so much

ive created a monster
official forum cryptid

Offline ShiraBliss

• The Girl Who Leapt Through Plot Holes
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Doot Doot Time to Animoot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3737 on: October 28, 2013, 22:52 »
Bills. Bills bills bills and more bills.

I just got my check from my part-time job. Thinking that I could spend it on some food for myself this month was apparently too much to ask for, as bills have completely drained my funding.

I have 60ish dollars for food this month. So much for buying a washing machine for my laundry.
"I believe in the power of Love and secure WiFi!"

Homura Akemi (c) Puella Magi/Mahou Shoujo
Pokemon (c) Nintendo
Homura sprite done by me C:

Mr. Apple

« Reply #3738 on: October 29, 2013, 11:22 »
dont you hate it when you wake up from a really good dream and then BAM your life sucks again

Offline Del

• yo
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3739 on: November 10, 2013, 01:27 »
After an entire year of second places, Jaedong looked like he was set to win his first major tournament in Starcraft 2...

...and then sOs cheeses him in two games in the Grand Finals, putting him on tilt and resigning him to yet another second place.

I just want Jaedong to get the win he deserves ;~;
My mom bought me this new laptop and it gets really hot when the chat is being spammed. Now my leg is starting to hurt because it is getting so hot. Please, if you don't want me to get burned, then don't spam the chat.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mr. Apple

« Reply #3740 on: November 11, 2013, 00:07 »
why do we have to go to school on veterans day
gahh i hate mondays.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #3741 on: November 11, 2013, 00:23 »
 Nobody mentioned the John Lewis advert?  :ohmy:

Aye, I'm gutted for the soldiers who gve their lives defending and protecting people who they knew whould never know about them. They threw away their hopes and dreams to win the war.

I'm definitely wearing my poppy tomorrow. If I can't find anywhere to stick my poppy on, then I'll stick it on my bag.

Offline That Girl in the 'Roo Suit

• "You'll go far with your compassion. But unless you have the tenacity, you'll never make it to the top"
  • Elite Four Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • WE ROXOR U THEN U AM CRY
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #3742 on: November 11, 2013, 02:07 »
I m most definitely not prepared for this seminar tomorrow. I can blag production for most of these materials, and I can blag uses for the main ones... but how the hell am I supposed to know the names of 30 major quarries and export locations for these things?! Let alone use examples from a museum I have not had time to visit in a /long/ time because of circumstances. Blag central, right here.
-~-
Well did she make you cry? Make you break down?
Shatter your illusions of love?
And is it over now? Do you know how
To pick up the pieces and go home?
-~-

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #3743 on: November 11, 2013, 21:08 »
 Just, these feels. It's not like it's even that upsetting, it just hurts. It's hard to explain.

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3744 on: November 11, 2013, 21:42 »
I'm definitely wearing my poppy tomorrow. If I can't find anywhere to stick my poppy on, then I'll stick it on my bag.

You've made me realise that I feel real guilty and bad about myself, I completely forgot about poppies. In fact, I completely forgot about Remembrance until yesterday...so I kinda feel bad for not buying one to show my respect...damn it.

I'm liking a girl again. I've on / off liked her for nearly 2 years now. Mah feelz need to get the hell away from me and stop this madness.

Offline Buttons The Plural™

• i like being vague as much as i like doing that other thing.
  • Joeno Fan
  • Well...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3745 on: November 12, 2013, 11:33 »
Finally coming to accept that the rest of my life is going to suck to matter what happens.

Working an average 40 hours a week on min wage wouldn't give enough money to do anything. I would be stuck basically where I am with a few extra pound in my pocket, it would take me almost three years to save up for some sort of motor transport, (after rent/ bills/ shopping) I will never be able to get a house of my own without selling my organs and with my skill set I won't ever be able get more than min wage.

I don't have many friends (none IRL and not many online ) so working 70 hours a week wouldn't be a problem. I will get the money I need but no time to spend any of it. Still won't be able to get a house on min wage but renting wouldn't be a problem.

Basically the best I can hope for in life is bleak, hard and lonely. I won't have the time to make friends, and I won't have the time to keep the ones I have. This is all I have to look forward to. A single flat with no friends and no social life.

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • WARNING: DORK
    • View Profile
« Reply #3746 on: November 12, 2013, 15:32 »
Pokemon Academy RP has had next to no activity recently. I have my next bit planned out but I can't double post : P

Needs more Gengar

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3747 on: November 14, 2013, 21:17 »
Drama, and my paranoia, as per usual ^_____^
I've convinced myself that I've ruined my friendship with my best friend even though I've done nothing wrong... at least nothing compared to the person causing all the problems. I'm getting used to messing things up.

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #3748 on: November 15, 2013, 17:50 »
well uh

this happened at my hometown's airport so yeah that's pretty saddening?

Mr. Apple

« Reply #3749 on: November 16, 2013, 23:36 »
the atlantic coast conference officiating is really really bad. like really, really, really bad.