Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 342647 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline q.c.™

• Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another.
  • Sentret Fan
  • Hi, I'm Marcus.
    • View Profile
Re: what's saddening you right now?
« Reply #4050 on: June 27, 2014, 05:35 »
It's just making me feel like I'm better off just being a loner so I don't upset others and don't hurt myself but at the same time I feel like I don't want to be that at all. It's real conflicting and it's just making me feel so empty.

You just haven't found people that 1) put up with your BS, 2) whose BS you can put up with.

I was coming here to say that I have a "friend" who has been unpleasant to me lately and I told him off and now he's not speaking to me because, quite frankly, I got tired of his BS and he doesn't want to talk to someone who isn't kissing his behind. We've all got our little quirks and problems but sometimes it causes a clash, and sometimes you find people that understand you for who you are and don't make you feel bad when you're around them. I'm upset that this person I thought was so great turned out to be annoying and our friendship is on the rocks because he's incapable of being polite to the people that care about him.

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4051 on: June 27, 2014, 06:00 »
You just haven't found people that 1) put up with your BS, 2) whose BS you can put up with.

trust me, it's not a problem with putting up with other people's problems, I'm perfectly fine with that, the fact it makes me stop thinking about mine and lets me try and help them makes me feel better. It's usually later on down the line where my problems come up that things start to go wrong ^^;

let's just say I'm not good at handling my own problems around other people

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4052 on: June 29, 2014, 00:55 »
Well those friends are gone now :(

I'll live without them fine, but they were pretty amazing in getting me back on track after all that drama. More friends to come in the future though! Probably for the best too, I'm pretty sure I might have been close to crushing on one of them x_x

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #4053 on: June 30, 2014, 18:26 »
Just saw the music video for Castle of Glass by Linkin Park. The fact that this situation happens every day to the families of soldiers is saddening. To top it off, the little boy in the video could be me someday.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 00:17 by ShinyBlaziken2000 »
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #4054 on: June 30, 2014, 18:58 »
Just saw the music video for Castle of Glass by Linkin Park. The fact that this situation happens every day to the families of soldiers is saddening. To top it off, the little boy in the video could be me someday,

did it seriously take a music video from a early 2000s nu-metal band (which is somehow still making music?????) for you to understand that
           

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4055 on: June 30, 2014, 19:06 »
in linkin parks defence

a light that never comes is PRETTY LEGIT in terms of "keep this off the soundsystem if you want me to keep my shirt on at all this summer" value

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #4056 on: June 30, 2014, 21:34 »
did it seriously take a music video from a early 2000s nu-metal band (which is somehow still making music?????) for you to understand that

Umm.... no. I've understood it for a long time. I've also seen it happen to people. I was just thinking about how it could actually happen to me and then thought about the people who it actually happens to, every day, which is the harsh reality. I'm not some ignorant, insensitive twit who has completely and total apathy for others.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4057 on: July 02, 2014, 00:12 »
one of the worst feelings in the world is not being able to help someone who needs it, and thats what im at right now

an interwebz friend of mine is going through some very tough times right now (i wont go imto details) and the only way I can help is words on a screen, which isnt enough really.

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4058 on: July 02, 2014, 00:33 »
one of the worst feelings in the world is not being able to help someone who needs it, and thats what im at right now

an interwebz friend of mine is going through some very tough times right now (i wont go imto details) and the only way I can help is words on a screen, which isnt enough really.

You'd be surprised how much words on a screen can help though, even the smallest stuff can have the biggest impact on people... but yeah there's some stuff which it won't help with ^^;

dunno where I was going with this, sorry =/

Offline the bread dragon

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4059 on: July 02, 2014, 00:43 »
^yeah, they can surely help a lot but theres nothing better tham a big ol' hug sometimes =P

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4060 on: July 02, 2014, 00:50 »
^yeah, they can surely help a lot but theres nothing better tham a big ol' hug sometimes =P

oh, for sure =P
especially if you get a good hug =]

Offline the bread dragon

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4061 on: July 02, 2014, 00:55 »
no such thing as a bad hug ^_^;;

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4062 on: July 09, 2014, 03:04 »
tfw you cant cry even though you really want to and youre beginning to realise how much you effed up when you started completely hiding and denying your feelings of depression for the sake of not bumming others out because now you just feel empty and confused all the time and guilty for feeling miserable and alone

but youre still worried about bothering people if you talk to them about how depressed you are

and your abusive ex made it night impossible for you to return to therapy without feeling guilty or worried someone might kill themselves while youre there because thats what he always said hed do to avoid letting you go and then when you went anyway and came back hed avoid responding to you or anyone else for a day just to teach you a lesson by making you think hed really killed himself
every time
and youd always fall for it because what if this time its for real?

someone might kill themselves while im trying to sort out my head and itll be all my fault for not staying with them and being there whenever they need me

i want to drink until i pass out but my kidneys are too messed up and i got told to avoid alcohol completely for the next few days until my antibiotics run out and theres significant improvement

but im at the point where im wondering if i should just go for it because idk sometimes i still kinda wish i could die i guess

im a very selfish and weak person

sorry this post is really stupid

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #4063 on: July 10, 2014, 19:52 »
damn no jam left

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4064 on: July 10, 2014, 20:40 »
Was meant to see my little brother tomorrow but I'm just throwing up a lot and I don't want to go and make him sick, gonna try taking this powder stuff (although it went off in 2009 so it might make me so much worse...) but yeah, put me in quite a crap conundrum =[