Author Topic: What's confusing you right now?  (Read 128973 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
Re: What's confusing you right now?
« Reply #330 on: February 17, 2011, 21:47 »
The annoying awkward silence really peeves me off, it's like, hey how are you... im good how are you?

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: February 17, 2011, 23:53 »
i just saw someone say 'hi my name is yuri'

ok who in their RIGHT MIND would claim that was their name/name their child that

probably think they're hxc or s/t but omg it's just embarrassing lol...

hi my name is shota doujinshi
           

Offline Catstorm

• *MEMERS 4EVER 2K14*\\HONORARY MEMBER//
  • Joeno Fan
  • ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: February 18, 2011, 01:53 »
i just saw someone say 'hi my name is yuri'

ok who in their RIGHT MIND would claim that was their name/name their child that

probably think they're hxc or s/t but omg it's just embarrassing lol...

Sometimes people don't think of how the kid feels when they grow up and have to use their name in public and in school. They only name it something "cute" because at first, they're a baby and apparently some babies need obscure "cute" names to be coolio in the mommy's world.

"Hi my name is Apple"

Whoever has that as their first name, good luck..
macaw5: *at a lunch table*.... I only have one question. Where did the table come from
i dont go on this site almost at all any more so feel free to check out my
tumblr, deviantart and
youtube

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: February 18, 2011, 07:41 »
Sometimes people don't think of how the kid feels when they grow up and have to use their name in public and in school. They only name it something "cute" because at first, they're a baby and apparently some babies need obscure "cute" names to be coolio in the mommy's world.

"Hi my name is Apple"

yeah but you don't name yourself after the japanese word for lesbian erotica of all things
           

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #334 on: February 18, 2011, 08:41 »
hmm... last night a car alarm kept going off and i know for certain it wasn't either of my parents' cars. it was the kind of noise a house alarm makes, like wee woo wee woo (my dad's goes woo woo woo and my mum's sounds like it's beeping)

the funny thing was... i looked out of my curtains and my mum's cars lights were flashing

Oo

my mum's car is haunted.

Offline The Entertainer

• If people learn from their mistakes, then I must be the smartest person in the world.
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: February 18, 2011, 13:20 »
What's confusing is why there's like 3 other topics
that end in the same way this does, and basically same thing in each.
dark lugia spirit #1 /jkickit /smooth moves/ the entertainer

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: February 18, 2011, 14:16 »
hi my name is shota doujinshi

and mine is yaoi bukkake nice to meet you

but they were called yuri

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Sebastian Moran

• ᕦ(ಠ益ಠ)ᕤ Tries too hard
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Fan
  • the pride of roast britain
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: February 19, 2011, 18:51 »
Why oh why oh why is tumblr full of these "reblog if you hate child abuse/animal abuse/cancer" things?... I mean, come on, bloody... cancer! 
I don't know how many people look at that and go, hell no, i love cancer and the abuse of various things 
except for the funny people of course trolol 

Okay, the "reblog if you support xxyy" things, fine, whatever shakes your boat, because even though most people do seem to agree on things, there is a divide and hence the possibility that you might differ slightly or maybe you want to show that you care about "issues". I don't care. Whatever. 

But... cancer! 
Do the people who made the "if you hate" whatsits actually think, God, I want to make it absolutely clear that I am against this disease, because if I don't tell anyone then people will think that I think it's great? 
i wouldn't think so but apparently it's true judging by how often I see it. Though the "i'm against child abuse" one seems particularly popular right now. 
Bonus points if these come with a "if you don't reblog this then unfollow me" thing 

I don't know 
what else would i expect 
people, eh? eh? 
can't beat em 
or their children   

be humble,
for you are
made of earth.

be noble,
for you are
made of stars.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: February 19, 2011, 19:36 »
It seems I have jynxed another persons relationship.... First time it happened I said "you WILL be dumped" they got dumped that night, now this time, yesterday I asked if they were still going out, got no answer, they split up either yesterday or today...

I love these awesome jynxing powers but I would love to be aware about when it's going to happen!

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: February 19, 2011, 20:23 »
Why oh why oh why is tumblr full of these "reblog if you hate child abuse/animal abuse/cancer" things?... I mean, come on, bloody... cancer! 
I don't know how many people look at that and go, hell no, i love cancer and the abuse of various things 
except for the funny people of course trolol 

Okay, the "reblog if you support xxyy" things, fine, whatever shakes your boat, because even though most people do seem to agree on things, there is a divide and hence the possibility that you might differ slightly or maybe you want to show that you care about "issues". I don't care. Whatever. 

But... cancer! 
Do the people who made the "if you hate" whatsits actually think, God, I want to make it absolutely clear that I am against this disease, because if I don't tell anyone then people will think that I think it's great? 
i wouldn't think so but apparently it's true judging by how often I see it. Though the "i'm against child abuse" one seems particularly popular right now. 
Bonus points if these come with a "if you don't reblog this then unfollow me" thing 

I don't know 
what else would i expect 
people, eh? eh? 
can't beat em 
or their children   

the piousness of this "if you don't obnoxiously show your agreement as aggressively as i do then you should be made to feel like a terrible human being" just gets on my wick most of the time its like a) preaching to the choir and b) we don't need no help feeling like terrible human beings gfffffff

i just wish so many of them weren't "do you hate children: ()Yes I hate children ()I am lying about not hating children" kinda loaded statements 

the "unfollow me now if..." ones are the funniest though it's like all sorta downtalk to a butler all "JEEVES YOU HAVE DISAPPOINTED ME BY SPILLING THE CLOTTED CREAM ON MY LAP. UNFOLLOW ME NOW AND SEEK YOUR REPLACEMENT IMMEDIATELY" kind of stupid stuff and i'm like "ahahahahahaha what a bunch of losers" and probably unfollowed them like weeks ago dkjadkldhs

and mine is yaoi bukkake nice to meet you

do you want to meet my friend omotsu omorashi
           

Offline Trekkie WhoLocked Fangirl!

• Name Rater Hater
  • I'm a nerd. And I'm a girl. Anyone got a problem?
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: February 19, 2011, 20:26 »
life... it's difficult at the mo. feel tired and confused.... but hey nothing lasts forever i guess
Sherlock & John
Spock & Captain Kirk
Doctor Who & River Song

My OTPs are weird, but they are mine! <3

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: February 19, 2011, 20:28 »
Yesterday I started to dream when I was going to sleep, but I knew I was dreaming because in my dream I was in the exact same position but with my phone in my hand. Which I put down.

I tried to wake up from it but I couldn't move my body. It went completely stiff and I got kinda scared.

And then I got up, had some hot cranberry juice and crashed on the sofa watching tv.

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: February 19, 2011, 20:45 »
Yesterday I started to dream when I was going to sleep, but I knew I was dreaming because in my dream I was in the exact same position but with my phone in my hand. Which I put down.

I tried to wake up from it but I couldn't move my body. It went completely stiff and I got kinda scared.

sleep paralysis

if you keep yourself mildly intact throughout that and don't panic usually it resolves itself to the beginning of a dream and hey ho you've WILDed into a lucid dream
           

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: February 19, 2011, 20:57 »
Sounds pretty cool.

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: February 19, 2011, 23:06 »
Huge group of girls from Cardiff uni were on my train to New Eltham, is it migration season?  :o
So pretty too. :3  *is shallow (edit: to be re-considered on advice from Liam)*
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 23:21 by MOP »