Author Topic: Is there a website that picks out Pokemon based on a moveset?  (Read 951 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Hahex and Oshawott

• Number 500 of the PUK crew. Who started this anyway?
  • Joeno Fan
  • Holding on to what I haven't got.
    • View Profile
Not sure if this is the right forum for this sort of topic, but I'm wondering if there's a website that gives me a list of Pokemon that can learn a combination of moves? I'm looking for something with Will-o-Wisp and Safeguard (I now know that Ninetales gets both), but it'd be nice to be able to search for these sorts of things.

Any suggestions?

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
i know pokemon showdown has a chat command that does that, its /ds move, move, etc.
of course you would replace move with actual moves, and it can search for abilities and filter by tier iirc.

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
blocked has a moveset calculator, but it's a little bit crappy because it doesn't include egg moves iirc. Still, WoW and Safeguard are both TMs so it should be no problem. (Semi-)decent things for doubles that learn it are Gardevoir, Gourgeist, Volcarona & Chandelure according to this calculator, everything else seems bad or too defensive for doubles.

Edit: assuming this is for your Salamence double team anyways, dunno if it is or not
DONT LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
  • I play my games in French sometimes.
    • View Profile
blocked has a moveset calculator, but it's a little bit crappy because it doesn't include egg moves iirc.

I recognise the link, use the japanese name for celebi instead of blocked and theres your link.