Author Topic: lets count to 100,000,000  (Read 413829 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline NTN

• 2010: Role Playing at its finest.
  • Mulholland Fan
  • My precious... >:)
    • View Profile
Re: lets count to 100,000,000
« Reply #3705 on: August 23, 2013, 00:07 »

I stood on my knees, lowering my head onto my hands, brought together in a prayer. The pointed figure of my joint hands cut through a ray of sunlight, which wrapped its light into little sparkles and shed them. The sun that belonged to the Spiritual Bridge loomed above us, the Solar Serpents and I, like a chief, watching the incantation earnestly as the performers of its tribe, this realm's guardians, would rise above the clouds to play their part. Robin and the other Memberlanders, soon to be something greater, did as I had done, bringing themselves into the process that would grant us access into the new world.

"Majestic Solar Serpents... the new world has waited for us. Please allow us to inhabit and purify it with our presence. Allow us to be the final magic layer in the makeup of the new world, what is left to complete it: life. Guide us enough through this path by showing us its entrance. Solar guardians. Unlock your door...!" I shot the last line of my prayer to the spirits strongly out of my mouth. I knew that they heard me... they had to have!

The slithering lights beneath the clouds paused and intensified, drastically lighting them up like flames building up against a solid surface, ready to burst through. The clouds exploded into circles of dark, fading smoke that broke off the swollen chunks in the clouds' outline. The smoke formations were pushed aside to fade away as enormous, radiant dragons burst from multiple spots, with sunlight slanting off their majestic scales like a layer of shining, intangible spikes. The Solar Serpents shot up to the floating ground that we stood on, stopping themselves so suddenly that inertia squeezed the middle of their bodies out of shape for a second, making it look as if there were a large snake down their throats. "My lord," one of the legendary serpents calmly addressed me, its voice carrying a subtle, quickly-fading echo in all directions. "You prayed to us."

"I did. Oh, great Silther. We need your help, you and your guardian brothers. The new world," I restated as a plea, rather than a prayer. I respected the serpents as my powerful equals. "We've listened, my lord. Very well," another serpent, Serapphire, answered. "Please, be ready. We wish you luck."

The Solar Serpents, Silther, Serapphire, Serepent, and Poithon, dove headfirst into the ground and plunged into oblivion, moving in with a ripple of light whose rings seemed to light up simultaneously, and turn off rather than fade away by layer. Poithon, the serpent. Poithon, the mage. He was named after the legendary beast, and that itself was a curse. Everything about that man is a curse. I quickly brushed the thought of him away. I fully regained my attention when I realized that the process of revealing the new world's entrance had begun.

The sun spun around clockwise like a circular hatch. A thin beam of light shot out along the horizon, and it grew a central bulge of energy, like a hose becoming inflated with a bubble of water. The bulge of light dilated, baring its toothed rim, summoning a blinding flash that would reveal the entrance. The bright light cleared up, leaving an enormous portal, too bright to see into on the outside, somewhere in its place. Every few seconds the portal emitted a faint ring, beckoning us to enter.

"Majestic Solar Serpents... Thank you, thank you for answering my prayer. Thank you... thank... you," I said in a voice that sounded humble, as I was trying to find the right words to thank them properly. I hope my friends would thank the serpents as well. I hope they would understand what they had done for us. "My friends... you have been granted access to the new world," I proudly declared.

Another important post I've saved from the Role Play.
I am your master.

Offline lugia95

• Joeno Fan
  • Credit to Chloe for the awesome avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3706 on: August 23, 2013, 00:08 »
3727. When will we actually be ready to start?

Offline NTN

• 2010: Role Playing at its finest.
  • Mulholland Fan
  • My precious... >:)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3707 on: August 23, 2013, 00:09 »
3728. When I finish peeing.
I am your master.

Offline lugia95

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3708 on: August 23, 2013, 00:10 »
3729. Okay, fair enough.

quack98

« Reply #3709 on: August 23, 2013, 00:10 »
3727. When will we actually be ready to start?

Be patient Nathan  ;) my master is an artisan of precision  :yeswink:

3730 sniped

Wolstenholme

« Reply #3710 on: August 23, 2013, 00:11 »

I can't wait the see the pictures on the photo topic, Chloe.

3731. I won't do it now because I haven't slept for 36+ hours and I look kind of rough. I'll put it back on when I'm all fresh tomorrow morning and take one... you can see some of my America pictures as well  ^.^

Offline lugia95

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3711 on: August 23, 2013, 00:12 »
3731. Okay, this has gone from Dick sounding like a house-elf to Draghost sounding like a made-up deity worshiped by a creepy cult, of which Dick is the only member.

Wolstenholme

« Reply #3712 on: August 23, 2013, 00:13 »
3732. And me just being adorable and cuddly and you just being normal... we're all fine  ^.^

Offline lugia95

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3713 on: August 23, 2013, 00:13 »
3733. All of us except Dick.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #3714 on: August 23, 2013, 00:15 »
3734, alright then, I'll wait
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

quack98

« Reply #3715 on: August 23, 2013, 00:15 »
3733. All of us except Dick.

And what is unfine about me?  :mad:

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #3716 on: August 23, 2013, 00:16 »
3736, ask Nathan, I don't know.

Offline lugia95

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3717 on: August 23, 2013, 00:17 »
2737. Can I just point out that we're going to have a serious sniping problem. I mean, getting sniped five times in one post is fine when we're having normal conversations, but five snipes in the RP could lead to problems.

And Dick, you sound like you're part of a cult that worships Draghost. I wouldn't call that fine.

Wolstenholme

« Reply #3718 on: August 23, 2013, 00:18 »
2738. We won't all be on at the same time like this though.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #3719 on: August 23, 2013, 00:19 »
3739, that is true.