Author Topic: Hardcore PKMN fan arrived! :D  (Read 858 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Nimbus

• Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
Hardcore PKMN fan arrived! :D
« on: May 18, 2014, 18:01 »
hello im new to this forum, im a hardcore pkmn player in the snece that i've been playing since i was three years old and i gathered all the pokemon twice in 3d gen two times in 4th and 1 time in 5th and i can name almost every pokemon there is in the pokedex up untill 3rd gen.

Im not a fan of the new games i think the games where good up to 4th gen after that it became a bit boring. (4th gen was on the edge) so i don't have XY and i won't buy any more pokemon games.
Instead i create my own remakes on overwritten HGSS cards. I've made my own remakes of Ruby/Saphirre/Emerald witch I am very proud of and my freinds whom I have given copies to think it is really nice. (im planning on making remakes on FR/LG)

Right now im replaying my Emerald i just finished with my fire red replay.
Anyway you can ask me almost anything about the old games, say hi if you just want to talk to someone i don't bite or just hate on me cuse i don't like B/W and X/Y

My first game was Gold but i have played Yellow and Crystal aswell.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 18:03 by Nimbus »

Offline OpalRhea

• PUK's unofficial psycho writing steampunked Charizard
  • Sentret Fan
  • Credit goes to meta spriters. Shiny Chary is smexy
    • View Profile
Re: Hardcore PKMN fan arrived! :D
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2014, 18:17 »
Welcome to the site. Please make sure to read the rules. Make the effort not to feed our local troll (if he's still around). But feel free to feed our local Scout.

Wolstenholme

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2014, 18:34 »
I'd also say don't feed our local Scout either if you want to understand the conversation. I don't understand most of the stuff he posts but then I'm rather dim so I don't count.

It seems you and I have something in common as we played the same first Pokemon game - Gold!

I'm sure no one is gonna hate you for not liking Gen 5 and up - they're not everyone's cup of tea and some of the designs were extremely dodgy (See Barbaracle)

So, uh, welcome to PKMN.NET.

&oh - my name is Chloe :-)

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Pokémon Breeder (For Petz, ask Petzbreeder ;3)
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2014, 19:35 »
Hel-lol, I am your local Scout and I would like some cod with some vegetable garniture, and do not forget about the sparkling bottle.

I do not think most of us think either 5th or 6th were the best generation: my favourite was 4th (well-made remakes of GSC and Sinnoh ♥).

Make sure to enjoy your stay here, or I will breed a lot of Pokémon from my store and I will order them to attack you ;3

Regards~
Click on that smexy Tyranaggronigroking to visit my our IV Shop. And possibly buy something.

Offline Richard and Blaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2014, 08:14 »
3rd gen was my favorite, but I enjoy 5 and 6 quite a lot. To each their own!

Welcome to PKMN.net! Glad to meet you! Have fun here! :)
Discord - richardblaziken

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2014, 18:56 »
yoooo nimbus.  i'm lalice, and my favourite gen was 3rd!  my least favourite was 4th, but i thought they got a bit better after that quality drop.  i like the spin-off games most, though!

have a nice time here, for as long as you choose to stay!

thanks gl <3