Author Topic: Greetings, I'm new.  (Read 878 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline TheFrozenOne13457

• Pokémon Trainer
  • Pokemon Fan
  • The name's Tommy, but you can call me Master.
    • View Profile
Greetings, I'm new.
« on: April 06, 2014, 23:11 »
I found PKMN.Net because my friend told me about the Name Rater and I thought I'd look into it. While I was there, I found out I can make an account and pretty much went on from there. As far as my name goes, as an embryo, I was frozen in a petri dish for about two years. Recently, my sister got me a Christmas present and wrote The Frozen One by the "To:" label and I guess it kind of stuck. 13457 originated from a random, complex, number I made up a while ago. Now I use an even more complex number, so I use '13457' for profiles, email acounts, or otherwise any usernames that require a number. I would've named my profile, "TheMaster," (originated from a joke between my brother, my friend, and me), but I didn't know if it was already taken or not.
The Master of the Art of Video Gaming, The Ace of Spades, The Harbinger of Awe. I always enjoy a good Pokémon battle.

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
  • ask your local askljdlaskjd
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings, I'm new.
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2014, 23:40 »
Seriously, does everyone find this site because of the Name Rater? Because I did...

Anyway, hello and welcome! I'm dragoncat, and if you want to know the reason behind my username it's in my introduction thread, haha. I'm also pretty new here, but I really like it here and I hope you will too! Feel free to talk to me anytime or maybe drop by my art thread sometime. Hope you have a nice stay!
When it comes down to it, the difference between healing and necromancy is timing.

Offline Laprasking

• The Luna Lovegood of the Pokemon Universe~
  • Pokemon Fan
  • Team Froakie Makes a Splash!
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings, I'm new.
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2014, 19:03 »
Yeah..I think nearly everyone came here because of the Name Rater, but I just came because of Ask Sentret...Since his answers are so adorable!
And I picked Laprasking since, I like Lapras, and the last two letters are "as" as in "ask" and I'm always "Laprasking!" ...That was a bad pun, wasn't it?