Author Topic: first world problems  (Read 415337 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 16 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline not chloe

• Mulholland Fan
  • never more than 3 hours away from public meltdown
    • View Profile
Re: first world problems
« Reply #1680 on: March 29, 2016, 16:58 »
tinder is only fun if you want to try out a bunch of weird pick up lines on people in an environment where they're kind of asking for it. i only use it if i'm actively looking to meet guys for a short amount of time, although some people are looking for committed relationships. the best thing you can do is give yourself a funny profile. you can also swipe right on people who look like they're actually insane and talk to them and usually that's interesting...

Can't remember if I mentioned that the guy I kissed (like a few weeks ago) was from tinder???

Neither of us were really looking for committed relationships but we've both gone and caught the feelings... That's a thing.
Credit to Inferna for the teacup Chatot
surPrISE

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1681 on: March 29, 2016, 18:35 »
my art was on the funhaus fanshow and i was eating dinner
heck

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1682 on: March 29, 2016, 18:46 »
I've started playing pokemon gold. I want to catch a sentret, but it's night, so I keep finding hoothoot, a few rattata and one Spinarak (which I thought was a shiny, but it wasn't!) so I'll have to wait till tomorrow to catch one. :'(
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1683 on: March 29, 2016, 19:04 »
i have an elective surgery tomorrow afternoon which means that i can't eat after 10 tonight why does the world want me to suffer

thanks gl <3

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1684 on: March 29, 2016, 19:17 »
i have an elective surgery tomorrow afternoon which means that i can't eat after 10 tonight why does the world want me to suffer

That's the worst part before an op tbh. I didn't eat much the day before mine (I was hungover lol) and then once it was all over I was too sick to eat much anyway. I was adamant once I came round I wanted toast and tea but I ended up taking one bite and falling asleep lmao. I was to be there for 8am and got seen at 10am, which was bad enough. Hope you won't feel it too long a wait and it all goes well!

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #1685 on: March 29, 2016, 22:14 »
thanks john and beth i really appreciate your kind words. i've been getting by with some of my friends here in florence and a few of my good friends have been really going above and beyond to look out for me. one of my friends here in florence's father suddenly died right before midterms and she came back to america for his service and then flew back to florence and completed them all so im really looking up to her atm. then a guy i haven't talked to since high school messaged me saying his grandmother just died and he just returned from her service so it's nice to have someone that is going through the same kinds of stages of loss you are.

on a weird note about it one of my exes who was actually hella abusive messaged me saying, "hey, i know you still don't want to talk to me ever again..." and then talked about how kind my ex was and then said he hoped i was doing fine and when i said thanks he said, "sorry for your loss, you probably didn't appreciate seeing my name again, but i've been checking in on everyone that was close to him and i needed to make sure everyone is doing fine, i encourage you to do the same if you haven't already" just weird message to get but i think i still appreciated it...

but yeah today i've just been majorly peeved off. i actually almost kicked someone's dog because it was at perfect kicking height. probably not a good thing to admit on a website full of animal lovers but it's just taken everything inside of me to not attack someone or take my anger out on something. i just wish i had the gym here, it would help.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #1686 on: March 30, 2016, 02:39 »
 None of the university links are working and I need to get about 20 more credits by the end of the term and find out when my exams are set but the website's like "lmao u dont need to no".

29/48 and I've got 12 credits lined up for next week which will take me up to 41/48.

I did two surveys for dem credz. The first one had me read a fantasy piece that was like Skyrim & LoTR but... it had all these funky names and stuff that was hard to follow because it was just generally... weird and not something I would read. It then started asking questions about my dreams and thoughts of dreams before smacking me with questions about the weird fantasy story that I didn't care about... I couldn't remember many of the details.

The second one was about parenting and divorce and didn't really make much sense tbh. It wasn't very clear. It also wasn't properly configured so whether I'm getting my credits is anyone's guess.

I'm getting shocked next week. Quite a lot. It's not fun in the slightest.

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1687 on: March 30, 2016, 10:38 »
it has officially been over 12 hours since i last ate and i am starving u have no idea i look forward to being under the general

thanks gl <3

Offline The name master

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1688 on: March 30, 2016, 14:52 »
I've got a belly ache!

I had:

1 and 1/2 easter eggs

A small bag of oreos

A cup of Tango

A (unfinished) can of coke

I think it was the combination of fizzies that did it! :(

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #1689 on: March 30, 2016, 18:02 »
Car's being fixed so now I have to walk everywhere.
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1690 on: March 30, 2016, 18:21 »
Worried I've already screwed things up.

it's not even been a week

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1691 on: March 30, 2016, 22:35 »
 Took pre-workout for today's session. Had no idea that it would give me a pump from walking so I wore compression pants under my joggers. They compressed a totally random calf pump and I ended up doing a little limp to the gym.

The "soleus". That fella got a premature pump and made the whole thing a pain.

Either that, or I was walking a lot faster than I realised.

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1692 on: March 30, 2016, 22:36 »
i got absolutely no sleep last night (had to take my meds before bed, was in that weird state coming off them where my brain is just pain which makes it incredibly difficult to get any sleep), and now, i'm not tired at all! i just want to have some uninterrupted sleep

also a guy @d me on twitter asking me to contact him and i spent ten minutes having a minor freakout over it haha thanks anxiety

Offline The name master

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1693 on: March 31, 2016, 16:42 »
I played a game of pool aganist a friend, but she kept on cheating (moving the white ball/her balls, putting her balls in the hole if they didn't go in, knock the balls with the stick if they didn't hit ect.)

What a waste of (my) 50p!  >:(

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1694 on: March 31, 2016, 17:56 »
 That feeling when you fall out with a friend, get back with them, and find out that they've turned into a dick.

She's one heck of a job snob and just gives me flak for being unemployed. It's annoying because I don't talk about people who didn't continue their education and I don't insult them and call them plebs or whatever but she's got this assumption that everyone who's unemployed is a scummy dole-rat who has no intention of working.

It's really rubbing me the wrong way, to be honest because I don't pull her up on spelling mistakes or false beliefs (and there are a lot of them) but she'll give me flak for not having a job whenever she can.

Like... I'm not dropping out of uni to work a 9 - 5 at B&Ms, you know? She expects me to abandon my education in order to work when I'm pursuing an education in the hopes of being able to have a much more fulfilling career as a counsellor. If a part time job becomes available then I'll jump on it, obviously.

I'm ignoring her at the moment. She's becoming really toxic and it's frustrating when you click with someone so well and then they just turn into this.