Author Topic: The three line "How ya doin'" topic  (Read 97909 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
Re: The three line "How ya doin'" topic
« Reply #525 on: October 14, 2014, 18:44 »
spent yesterday in hospital after falling off my tiny motorbike and lying in a ditch for two hours due to the ambulance strike. a nice (and very posh) man sat with me and kept the rain off me with an umbrella. 

Awesome person then, nice.

Well, I found my IPod on the back of the bus I was on last Friday, amazingly not stolen or broken :D

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: October 14, 2014, 21:09 »
only broke my collarbone, but wow my back hurts and it feels like i've been beaten up
when i broke my collarbone my hip hurt for like a week after!  (that pain'll pass though i promise)

rehearsal went so well tonight! the harmonies for 'Omigod you guys' sound amazing already.

thanks gl <3

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: October 14, 2014, 21:31 »
 Went running and I couldn't stop sweating - it felt like there was a leak in my face or something. It was really weird since I didn't even lose my breath.

Paloma Faith is really good.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: October 15, 2014, 02:04 »
did i mention that i did a backwards somersault off my bike and into a hedge? amazing. 

No you did not and I from the sounds of it, I should never attempt it. >.<

Well, I five starred 2 Guitar Hero songs on expert in a row, which was nice, since i'm new to expert. Let me just say going from green all the way over to orange on the next note is the devil's handicraft. 82% on expert on Sweet Home Alabama is not bad for a first go.

Also, played dodgeball in PE today. Surprise surprise, it's me against almost an entire team's worth of jocks towards the end. Try going ham and dodging 20-30 shots in a row, including a backwards roll where I lost my glasses. Got them back on and kept on. Get out eventually, but I made a show of it.

The game before though, that team nailed me in the nose, making my glasses fly off and i'm hit out when I go to get them. There should be a rule or something for people who can't see 3 feet in front of them without them to be able to safely retrieve them without being able to get it. >.<
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #529 on: October 15, 2014, 10:45 »
Due to my lung shutting down for three days I'm now on some heavy duty steroids. Side effects include a rounder face.

Those who know me will know I've already got a head like an orange, don't see how it can get any rounder.
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
  • I play my games in French sometimes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: October 15, 2014, 18:30 »
My third 3DS has arrived (pre-modded) one day earlier than expected!

I need to charge it up and test it to see if its working ok before I send it to america.
I'll be sure to share my first 3DS video with you all once I get it modded.

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: October 15, 2014, 21:04 »
okay so mum's just said i'll have to quit youth theatre if i go to the sixth form i really loved because we'll have to move so i'm not getting the school bus at 6:55 in the morning and i just

other people are doing it so why does she think i can't??  like okay i'll give up brownies and i won't be doing latin and that's fine just don't make me leave what's basically my second family under the idea that i'll find 'new people' because i'll never be able to find people like my youth theatre because these are bonds that i've been forging since i was 7 and leaving them is pretty much like leaving my siblings and i don't think she understands that

thanks gl <3

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: October 15, 2014, 21:58 »
 My Virgin Box isn't "set up properly" so I'm limited to the last channel that I watched and that is Comedy Central. As a result, I'm watching BBCiPlayer on the old PS3. However, on the plus side, I took out a new sociology book today and the gender studies part looks so freaking sweet - I was reading through feminism and decided to leave "black feminism" so I would have something to read tonight - I'm really looking forward to reading it.

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: October 15, 2014, 22:04 »
Friend I know keeps on asking "Have you read [book] yet for English?"

Shut up please, its got a good point as a book but holy crap its boring :x

And actually been keeping up with [person], it's going pretty well.

Law revision is to be done for tomorrow too, yay.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: October 15, 2014, 23:10 »
 I mention it a lot but I'm still torn between sociology and psychology and it sucks. I could hopefully get into Birmingham for Psychology and proceed to do further studies for dat PhD.

Like, when I'm in sociology class I'm genuinely interested and motivated but it's one of those subjects that doesn't even seem to be established enough for the degree to carry weight. I haven't studied an A level in psychology but it's really freaking interesting just by going from the books I've borrowed.

I just want to help people and truth be told, sociology seems to just point out inequalities and it doesn't seem to solve them. At least with psychology it feels like I can actually help people later on in life.

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: October 16, 2014, 01:05 »
My friend looks like Zachary Quinto and I just realized it now somehow.

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #536 on: October 16, 2014, 11:06 »
I'm off to Donnington Park next month for a Ford event where I'll be ragging the new Mondeo's face off.

This job is so much better than teaching.
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: October 16, 2014, 12:31 »
> Hopes to have a nice relaxing day
> Spends hours of the day working on more job application stuff and signing onto more sites
> Gets called in to do extra volunteering in a place I really shouldn't be working at until my work placement stuff gets completed by the Job Centre

oh the joys of being proactive. It's better than sitting around doing nothing though haha
if all goes well I could end up with a job at this place too so I shouldn't really complain

EDIT: So the chances of me getting a job after today's performance have improved =]
the bosses are gonna talk about it and see if it's financially viable to give me a full time job and if it is I can stop going to the Job Centre woo
I'll probs only be paid for a certain amount of hours and I'll end up doing more to gain experience and the like but still, the future's looking bright =D
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 17:56 by KEROU »

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: October 16, 2014, 23:49 »
my friend said hes been miserable for 2 years and i realised i dumped him after dating him for 2 days 2 years ago and im just like haha oh boy

like thats obviously Not The Reason but rn i just feel like hes gonna drop it on me like "yeah you made me miserable"

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: October 17, 2014, 00:32 »
Just passed the first world on my Kid Icarus game on the 3DS (not uprising). It's really hard.

Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN