Author Topic: first world problems  (Read 417572 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 27 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
Re: first world problems
« Reply #1890 on: May 15, 2016, 22:03 »
 Tomorrow's exam. 9:30 - 11:30. Feeling confident but failing this will failing any exams will auto fail the year iirc. Nerves.

Uni has been constant stress this year. Having to catch multiple buses, having to deal with many people, and having to do everything on time. It burns me out. Having to wait the extra 15 - 30 minutes after missing my bus because some asshat decided to push onto the bus before me and buy their ticket with a £20 note is tiresome and happens most days.

University has been a bit of a let down if I'm honest.

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1891 on: May 16, 2016, 05:36 »
I keep waking up at this time since I've been home, it's so frustrating. Just had a relatively normal dream but woke up with the feeling of dread in my belly lmao. All because dream me saw my grade when I shouldn't have for some random project which was 91% (lol okay then) so I'm prob thinking of them subconsciously.

Edit: if someone could come and take my wisdom teeth out that would be great!
been close to tears with the pain numerous times today. I'm hoping tomorrow that the dentist just refers me to the hospital and I can get them all out at once under anaesthetic :')
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 18:55 by Inferna »

Offline The Hooded Trainer

• Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1892 on: May 16, 2016, 18:10 »
I'm replaying Diamond and my god I totally forgot how many irritating things there are in this game. Mud, fog, snow, annoyingly long routes with multiple paths that take ages if you're trying to fight every trainer. It wasn't noticeable as a kid, but going to it from gen 6 everything just feels so clunky.

EDIT: No, but seriously, what sick monster thought up fog. Four turns into a battle and neither side has landed a single hit.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 18:14 by The Hooded Trainer »

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #1893 on: May 16, 2016, 19:23 »
I'm replaying Diamond and my god I totally forgot how many irritating things there are in this game. Mud, fog, snow, annoyingly long routes with multiple paths that take ages if you're trying to fight every trainer. It wasn't noticeable as a kid, but going to it from gen 6 everything just feels so clunky.

EDIT: No, but seriously, what sick monster thought up fog. Four turns into a battle and neither side has landed a single hit.

i will not hear this slander against gen iv, the gen where you got the free will and ability to pay 500 pokedollars to chuck endless clods of mud + splat noise in pokemons faces foreverially.

also the gen before "we have short attention spans from too much pokemon and now you can get Easy Exp Gainz real quick and then complain the game was too short" aka gen V. if they skip gen iv remakes ill be so mad cos all the gen III whiners got their remake in the end.
           

Offline The Hooded Trainer

• Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1894 on: May 16, 2016, 19:28 »
Tbf, I do actually really like gen iv, it's just some bits are really frustrating. The story, the lore and the actual available pokemon are just about the best of the series.

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #1895 on: May 16, 2016, 20:43 »
Tbf, I do actually really like gen iv, it's just some bits are really frustrating. The story, the lore and the actual available pokemon are just about the best of the series.

i was just joshin ya but yeh it was my first pokemon game on a flashcart (was v v v broke n penniless, also played Crystal on my nokia 6600. emu lyfe) after i lost track post-GSC cos of a bunch o boring Life Distresses/Upheavals and i r8 loved it n all the new pokemon cries

  

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #1896 on: May 16, 2016, 21:03 »
 Totally crashed out once I got home. Then I woke up and my phone was dying. Tried playing PlayStation with a m8 but everyone decided to congregate outside my room to talk to each other in their "outside voices" (everyone shouts and it seriously grates me).

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1897 on: May 16, 2016, 21:05 »
They took Kipper off of netflix and i'm upset because there goes my childhood out the window.

Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline That Girl in the 'Roo Suit

• "You'll go far with your compassion. But unless you have the tenacity, you'll never make it to the top"
  • Elite Four Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • WE ROXOR U THEN U AM CRY
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #1898 on: May 17, 2016, 06:02 »
I'm ready to start work but I gotta wait for my colleague. The delivery guy is in the building too but won't let me help even though he is solo today,  because I'm not contracted to move that much stock?
-~-
Well did she make you cry? Make you break down?
Shatter your illusions of love?
And is it over now? Do you know how
To pick up the pieces and go home?
-~-

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1899 on: May 17, 2016, 08:51 »
I have a science (biology) exam today
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #1900 on: May 17, 2016, 10:18 »
Garry's mod is harder to get right than it looks
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline sans the skeleton

• they/them pronouns please
  • Joeno Fan
  • super meme trash
    • View Profile
    • Subeta
« Reply #1901 on: May 17, 2016, 13:42 »
getting used to this keyboard again is difficult

the story: the laptop wouldnt charge. moat of the laptop was wobbly, etc. it finally broke a few week ago. i was devestated as very important files were on it. we were expecting it to be £200 repair, but we went to this real friendly place that charged us £45 instead. it was cool 'cause one of the guys plays world of warcraft too

ive created a monster
official forum cryptid

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #1902 on: May 17, 2016, 16:59 »
i feel bad because since i got back to america i can't find the motivation to message pat back

things just fizzled out i think but it would confuse him because everything was going great up until the night before the day i left. i just was getting tired of the fact that any sort of touching or kissing or anything i had to initiate, and one time i hung out with him for 4 or 5 hours and he didn't even touch me. i can understand being nervous about breaking the barrier, but i was the one who did that weeks ago and he straight up told me if i didn't he wouldn't have. i can understand being nervous about that stuff because i can be too but how can you still be nervous? i can't do something so one-sided. just don't understand how a guy can be so handsome but have 0 self confidence with girls?

it also doesn't help that i met a guy at a party to celebrate me returning home that was friends with my friend's brother and _/o\_ we talked and kissed a lot and i felt like we had more in common, but even then i still didn't like him enough to get his number in the morning.

just feels bad because pat didn't really do anything wrong, i just got home and things changed.

he also clearly wants a girlfriend and i don't think i can make it clear enough to him i don't want a boyfriend, my last 2 relationships were absolute disasters, i don't even want to start.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1903 on: May 17, 2016, 21:02 »
The site was having connection issues for me for some reason. I don't know why but it just resolved itself.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1904 on: May 17, 2016, 22:09 »
fffrick my life is a mess rn
i reeeeally need school to end pronto so i don't have to be around some of these people all the time