Author Topic: first world problems  (Read 417190 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 28 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
Re: first world problems
« Reply #2700 on: February 01, 2017, 19:54 »
It took this long to discover the DOOM soundtrack.

It's so good.

For the gym.

Offline not chloe

• Mulholland Fan
  • never more than 3 hours away from public meltdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #2701 on: February 02, 2017, 19:27 »
I feel really disposable in all my friendship groups? Like that one friend who you hang out with but could easily do without and it's such an awful feeling to recognise that people feel that way about you.

Especially as within my house I don't really have a best friend and I thought that at least within my course I had a bestie but she just seems to be avoiding me and acting normal with everyone else but then is really funny with me lately?

I don't know what I've done or how I can possibly bring it up without it seeming insulting but I also don't know how I can start to feel like myself into relation to other people again. As if I wasn't lonely enough already? I just feel so isolated and it sucks cos I have a lot of emotions I wanna talk about with people but don't feel like I can
Credit to Inferna for the teacup Chatot
surPrISE

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2702 on: February 02, 2017, 21:31 »
I want to post a song I wrote, but I don't know if it would be considered NSFW (or bordering that!)

I've asked Lord Raven about it through PM, but it's highly likely that he won't care and won't let me send the song to him so he can say whether or not I can post it.....

Why am I even asking Lord Raven? I never used to...
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #2703 on: February 02, 2017, 22:15 »
I don't know what I've done or how I can possibly bring it up without it seeming insulting but I also don't know how I can start to feel like myself into relation to other people again. As if I wasn't lonely enough already? I just feel so isolated and it sucks cos I have a lot of emotions I wanna talk about with people but don't feel like I can

Dawh, you could just pull them aside and ask what's up? Maybe something's going on in their life or something and they're sending bad vibes towards you unintentionally. Having any anxiety makes things  worse since you start overthinking and stuff then you get worried in case they don't like you or something :/ Totally just ask them about it all casual-like :D

I want to post a song I wrote, but I don't know if it would be considered NSFW (or bordering that!)

As long as it's not overly sexual or offensive it'll be fine, fam. Totally type it up in a post and proofread it for any inappropriate language or themes since it's easier to judge when it's in the PKMN.net post window. Obvs if it's super provocative towards anyone here then it'll be a no-no. 

Life's weird at the moment. It's uncertain atm and that's the problem aha.

Offline The name master

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2704 on: February 02, 2017, 22:39 »
I could send it to you through PM and you can tell whether or not it's NSFW

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2705 on: February 02, 2017, 23:54 »
I always hate being alone so I spend like every day in the kitchen talking to various flatmates, but one of them especially I talk to for probably like 4+hrs a day (we always joke it's because we're both Gemini's lmao), but she's in Dublin this weekend which means I'm probably going to have a lot of time with no people around to talk to this weekend :( I mean at least that means I can get on with my essays I guess.
DONT LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #2706 on: February 03, 2017, 00:00 »
After refusing to have my hair cut (as it isn't THAT bad right now) I basically got trapped in a random roast session courtesy of my brother.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline The name master

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2707 on: February 03, 2017, 08:27 »
Lord Raven's accepted to read my song!

Doubt he'll like it but as long as it's SFW....

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #2708 on: February 04, 2017, 01:17 »
RTX London is happening in October and I have no money why this

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #2709 on: February 04, 2017, 02:48 »
i dunno if its really a first world problem but im glad that there is a lettuce and corugette shortage right now. they're veg i dont eat anyway and iceberg lettuce is the most dull lettuce of all and i dont see what other people see in it anyway. its such a pointless lettuce. oh nooooooooo i can't have the veg i want 365 days a year booo hoo hoo booo hoo blaahhhh boo blooo blloo bloo other lettuce types are like sitting right there like lollo rosso or lambs lettuce or maybe even growing my own but they hurt my tongue!!!!! they have this thing the scientists call "flavour"!!!! aaaaaahhhh it hasn't been boiled in cabbage water for 10 hours like most british "cuisine" so i dont like it!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe if idiots in this country didn't vote so hard for brexit then maybe spain wouldnt have had such bad weather as a result and we wouldn't have been so short on iceberg lettuce!!!!!!!! all the dullards who complain about ready salted crisps being "too spicy" can't have The Worst Lettuce in their uninspiring and pedestrian ceaser salad, haha, owned you milquetoast cretins. i love it.

i hope iceberg lettuce goes exctint forever and all the boring people leap out of windows cos they can't take it any more. and the housing market magically becomes affordable and the homelessness levels plummet, economy recovers, unemployment plummets, GDP rises, world peace happens etc.
           

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2710 on: February 04, 2017, 07:35 »
RTX London is happening in October and I have no money why this

we're not allowed to book time off in October for work so I can't go either, I'm so disappointed =[

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #2711 on: February 04, 2017, 15:45 »
i dunno if its really a first world problem but im glad that there is a lettuce and corugette shortage right now. they're veg i dont eat anyway and iceberg lettuce is the most dull lettuce of all and i dont see what other people see in it anyway. its such a pointless lettuce. oh nooooooooo i can't have the veg i want 365 days a year booo hoo hoo booo hoo blaahhhh boo blooo blloo bloo other lettuce types are like sitting right there like lollo rosso or lambs lettuce or maybe even growing my own but they hurt my tongue!!!!! they have this thing the scientists call "flavour"!!!! aaaaaahhhh it hasn't been boiled in cabbage water for 10 hours like most british "cuisine" so i dont like it!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe if idiots in this country didn't vote so hard for brexit then maybe spain wouldnt have had such bad weather as a result and we wouldn't have been so short on iceberg lettuce!!!!!!!! all the dullards who complain about ready salted crisps being "too spicy" can't have The Worst Lettuce in their uninspiring and pedestrian ceaser salad, haha, owned you milquetoast cretins. i love it.

i hope iceberg lettuce goes exctint forever and all the boring people leap out of windows cos they can't take it any more. and the housing market magically becomes affordable and the homelessness levels plummet, economy recovers, unemployment plummets, GDP rises, world peace happens etc.
ur depriving my poor guinea pigs of lettuce how dare u

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #2712 on: February 04, 2017, 19:30 »
I went to order some shirts and where I have to put the month and year of my debt card expiring I put the month and day of my birthday and wondered why it didn't work.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #2713 on: February 04, 2017, 22:37 »
ur depriving my poor guinea pigs of lettuce how dare u

good. iceberg lettuce is Not The Best Thing for guinea pigs cos its so nutritionally devoid of anything and basivcaslly just watery fibre which usually = guinea pig diohhrea diorreea dirreeha dioorreea loose poops for most guinea pigs.

people on pets forums will fall over themselves to tell u that better substitutes are darker greens like endive/parsley/dandelion greens.

but dont collect roadside dandelion greens tho cos they will have absorbed hell of carcinogens and pollutants from the cars!!!! anecdotal tale from someone who made a roadside salad and spent a lot of time throwing up after. i know this is a really weird circumstance but one day one of your friends or family members will be trying to forage for a roadside salad for some reason like maybe zombie outbreak apocalypse or w/e and its Vital to the Plot that you get some greens. green herb, resident evil, whatever. and you can remember this in a flashback montage and turn to the screen and go "no! dont do it!" and find something else instead and heroically save their life so you can a least get Second Good and Perfect Good endings instead of gettin the Worst Bad Ending

also i guess u can undergo the ancient scrubtier art of windowsill gardening (if outside is Big and Scary and/or a garden is like ?????) cos it is coming up to the perfect time of year to get sowing!!!! its gr8 if u wanna make animals love u, for instance i am growing catnip and the cat at work loves me to bits now but i cant leave the actual plants there for obvious reasons.

if people miss iceberg lettuce so much maybe they can grow their own but shops have kind of neutered the avg citizen to the Ways Of Life i.e. making a loaf of bread/butchering a chicken/knowing what a mirepoix is so gardening which is as simple as put seed in ground, try not to drown it, eat it before it tries to flower, are like ??????????? to people for some reason

this wasn't meant to be a gardening carepost but on tumblr i cant shut up about my garden during Growing Season. sorry everyone. Gardeners World is back on the telly in a month or so and im too excited and its too far away!! and i know its only just been Imbolc but WOW winter has REALLY sucked this year. all ive had to eat all winter is tarmac. i guess thats my First World Problem itt.
           

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2714 on: February 05, 2017, 00:15 »
i planned tomorrow around a morning rehearsal and one of the people on the group chat has just said she can't do morning and this is a conversation we've //had// we knew it would be 10:30 and we have an a level on wednesday and im sure im just overtired and sperging a lil bit but!! i have to re plan my day!!! and because the plans are suspended mid air and nobody's talking i can't!! and i won't be able to sleep until i know

thanks gl <3