Author Topic: [P][Sf][Fu] The Way Out (Warning, will contain a LOT violence) [C]  (Read 23176 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
Re: [P][Sf][Fu] The Way Out (Warning, will contain violence) [C]
« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2014, 16:34 »
Nova had no idea what a "circulatory system" was, and she couldn't tell if she should be concerned about his lack of one. "Well... that doesn't matter. So long as you're not a slobbering doomsday pokemon," she told S.C.R.A.P, although she was more assuring herself she wasn't leading a threat into the camp.

She entered, and looked around at the Pokemon that were huddled about the fire. "Hey, I found these guys in the woods. They don't seem to be Doomsday. I think they should join us, at least for the night."

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
  • ask your local askljdlaskjd
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2014, 17:07 »
The Anorith was startled when SCRAP suddenly picked him back up, but quickly calmed down and held on to keep from falling. So the 'canine', as SCRAP called her, seemed friendly, so that was promising. Hopefully the others would be friendly as well.

When they arrived back at the camp, he hopped down off of SCRAP again, but was hesitant to go any closer until he was sure the other pokemon were okay with him being there. He took a look around at the group. He didn't get a very good look at them earlier, but they looked even more impressive up close. He hadn't seen anything like any of them before, he wondered if they had seen anything like him before. This place didn't seem to be anywhere close to the coast, so there probably weren't a lot of other Anoriths around here, he, of course, had no idea his species was extinct, he wasn't even sure what time period he was in. Though, one thing that worried him was the possibility of getting stepped on by these pokemon who were much bigger than him.
When it comes down to it, the difference between healing and necromancy is timing.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2014, 21:58 »
Fleur sat in the tree, almost bored because nothing was really happening. She thought that she saw some dragonlike beast nearby, but the buizel played it off like it was nothing. In reality, what would attack at this hour? Fleur shuddered at the thought and went back to watch. Nova came back with a.... well, Fleur wasn't sure what that was to be honest. Same with the insectlike thing that also came. They seemed to be fine from afar. The buizel didn't say anything and stayed in the tree, because she knew that something was bound to happen soon.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Danatales

• Demon Queen
  • Rex Fan
  • [miscellaneous grumbling]
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 07, 2014, 00:45 »
Patrick grinned and perked up as he saw Nova heading back to the camp with the two new Pokemon. From what he could tell, the other Pokemon seemed to be some kind of lost travelers maybe? They certainly didn't see mean. Quickly he turned and ran back to camp, eager to say hello.

Sixx, meanwhile, looked up as Nova came back and explained she'd found a pair of odd Pokemon in the woods. He eyed the small insect-like Pokemon and the boxy, almost mechanical looking one with curious eyes. Finally, he pushed himself up and cautiously came over. He looked down at the small insect Pokemon, then the boxy one, and bobbed his head. "Yeah, they look fine. You two lost or something?" He scratched his furry belly and yawned a little, "My name's Sixx. My brother is...um. Somewhere. Around."

Patrick suddenly leaped out of the darkness, landing in a neat sitting position and smiling warmly at the new visitors. Sixx yelped, stepped back a bit. "Hello!!" The Sylveon greeted. He then quickly turned his attention to the small bug-like Pokemon on the ground, fascinated, "Ohhh my gosh, and look at you! You're so small! Hi! I'm Patrick!" His feelers curled wildly, as if overeager to wrap around the potential new friends.

Offline The Macintosh Ninja: SOH CAH TOA

• PUK's original ninja. So zetta slow!!
  • Sentret Fan
  • Look, I finally changed my avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 07, 2014, 01:49 »
Nova provided another condition for friendship: that the Pokémon not be defined as a "slobbering doomsday" Pokémon. Whatever that was, SCRAP was about 80% certain he wouldn't be defined as that. The party arrived at the campfire and were promptly greeted by a very dark looking Pokémon. This one also looked like a dog. It asked if he or the Anorith were lost.

"[Informative] I am not from here. I came here to explore this world for those that created me." the Porygon explained. "[Explanation] This small creature was following your tracks. It has not attacked. It is logical that it sought an environment of optimal temperature. The fire provides that." The strange pink and white creature leapt out and ran to greet the Anorith. SCRAP looked to it, then back to the black and red dog.
"[Confused] Initial appearences suggest you do not share genetics." SCRAP told Sixx.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 05:04 by The Macintosh Ninja: SOH CAH TOA »

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 07, 2014, 01:56 »
Fleur remains in the tree, studying the guests. They seemed fine. Although the doomsday pokemon had became smarter, they weren't that smart yet. The buizel jumped down and into a snow bank, shook off the snow and walked over. "Well then, seems like they haven't turned yet. If no one objects, they can join. If they don't try to kill us during the night because they are doomsday." she said, studying the two. One was vaguely robotic and the other was a pokemon from.... well, she didn't know.

The buizel winced and one of her paw ((flippers?)) instinctively went to her other arm. The bitten arm. Somehow she hadn't turned, and she thought that this would be a key for producing the cure later. No one knew yet, as they hadn't read the paper that came with it. Fleur shook off the wave of pain and went back to the tree she was in, waiting for something to happen.

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 07, 2014, 03:13 »
The Anorith jumped back a bit when the the pink and white pokemon jumped out from seemingly no where. He drew his claws in defensively when it the pokemon directed his attention toward him. Once he realized the other was just excited, not hostile, he relaxed. Well, no one's attacked yet and everyone seemed friendly enough, things were going well, he thought. He was starting to pick up on a few words and phrases, the word that seemed to come up the most was 'doomsday'. He had no idea what it meant, but it was said with a negative tone so it was probably something bad, and considering how often is was said it was probably important. He decided he would ask about it later when he could figure out how.
When it comes down to it, the difference between healing and necromancy is timing.

Offline Danatales

• Demon Queen
  • Rex Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 07, 2014, 03:54 »
Sixx's less battered ear twitched up as he listed to the boxy Pokemon speak. He almost scoffed a laugh, amused by its robotic tone and odd accent. He followed the gist of what it was saying though. "Ah, got it." He glanced over, noting Patrick was too preoccupied with the other, bug-like Pokemon to answer the robot-like one's statement about genetics. "And...ah, we're not really. blood relatives. He was adopted." Sixx shrugged, "We're close as blood though, that's what matters to me."

He looked down at the small bug-like Pokemon and tilted his head, "What exactly are you, anyway? never seen a Pokemon like you before. So...small, dang." The Zoroark stepped back a bit, claws crunching in the snow. Already he was nervous about accidentally crushing the tiny Pokemon.

"I don't think he can talk Sixxy!" Patrick said to his brother, "Or, he's just rrrreally quiet-oh!" he stepped back a bit, cautious as the small bug drew his claws. After a moment, though, Patrick saw the other Pokemon relax, and he smiled once again. "Yeah, hi there! I'm a friend, I promise." The Sylveon lied down on the cold ground to be more at the fossil Pokemon's line of sight. Cautiously, he let one of his felers curl over and gently touch the small Pokemon right between the eyes. "Boop!" Patrick giggled.

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 07, 2014, 04:42 »
He chirped at the other pokemon's touch, almost sounding like he was laughing. It sounded like the the the darker pokemon was asking him something. Perhaps it would be a good idea to let them know that he didn't know their language. "[I'm sorry, I don't understand,]" he said. Maybe they would understand him like SCRAP did. If not, he would have to ask SCRAP to translate for him. He didn't want to rely on SCRAP translating for him, but for now it was more important to get to know these guys. He looked over to the blue and white pokemon, "[SCRAP, could you help me out here?]" he ask, then remembering he should probably be a little more specific. "[Could you translate for me?]" he added.

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 07, 2014, 05:00 »
"[Confusion] Please define the phrase 'close as blood'. Being living creatures, you are always close to blood." SCRAP buzzed to Sixx. The Anorith was interacting with the pink and white Pokémon when it asked SCRAP to assist in translation.
"Understood." SCRAP spoke to the Anorith.
The Porygon turned to face the darker Pokémon. "[Explanation] This creature does not speak the language we do. It speaks–" there was a soft crackle of electricity and SCRAP's eyes flashed. "UNDEFINED VARIABLE ERROR. I have not identified the creature's species. A Pokédex installment would be required for species identification."

Offline Danatales

• Demon Queen
  • Rex Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 07, 2014, 05:24 »
Sixx blinked at the other Pokemon's confusion. He wasn't very used to speaking with others who had such a literal understanding of things. After a minute of pondering his reply, he spoke again. "Okay, so um, basically. Even though he," He pointed at Patrick, "Isn't...like, my real brother, we've been together all our lives, so we have a super tight bond and we treat each other like we're really related. Does...does that make sense?" he squinted an eye, unsure if he was being concise enough.

The boxy Pokemon was then describing the other, smaller Pokemon, explaining that it couldn't speak their language. However, it then suddenly crackled and flashed, and Sixx jumped back a bit, lightly startled. He continued to listen, though, and he seemed to get the point. "Okay...so we don't really know what you are, huh?" he mused, looking down at the small Pokemon Patrick appeared fascinated with. Sixx clicked his tongue, looking back at the Pokemon who spoke so oddly, "And....um, what kind of Pokemon are you, exactly? You're....different looking." To be perfectly honest, he'd never seen a Pokemon with so many flat planes before.

Patrick grinned as the small Pokemon made a cute chirping noise noise. "Aw, well that's okay! Even though we don't speak the same language we can still be friends! Smiles are and kindness are universal," he said, his cheesy sentiment earning a quiet scoff from Sixx. Ignoring him, Partick leaned over to rummage through his leather satchel, plucking a small oran berry from inside. He leaned and placed it down before the insecty Pokemon, and tilted his head curiously. "Hungry?" He knew he probably wouldn't understand, but he hoped his body language would help.

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 07, 2014, 18:36 »
"[Consideration] You have defined him as 'brother' due to a 'bond'. I am unfamiliar with a 'bond', but I recognize it to be a state of relationship formed by living creatures designed to be mutually beneficial." SCRAP responded. The shadowy Pokémon seemed to have trouble explaining the concept. Strange how something so complex as a 'bond' was a condition to call a species not your own a 'brother' when the word already has the condition of shared parents. Another oddity of living creatures.
Sixx asked him what species he was.
"[Informative] I am a Porygon. I was designed on a different planet from this one." SCRAP told Sixx. Of course, the Porygon didn't realize that he was back on the planet he was designed on. His programming told him he was still on the planet he was sent to explore. He didn't tell the dark Pokémon where he was designed because the name wouldn't hold significance. At least, that's what the computer Pokémon thought.

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 07, 2014, 23:29 »
While explaining things to the others, SCRAP suddenly freaked out mid-explanation, so 001 wasn't sure how much was actually explained. "[Umm... you... you alright?]" the Anorith asked, but within a moment the other pokemon calmed down and was back to talking with the big, dark pokemon. "[Oh, alright, nevermind.]" He turned his attention back to the other pokemon, who started talking to him again. He was quickly growing to like this pokemon, and- Oh, it was offering a berry. The Anorith suddenly realized he hadn't eaten in... however long it's been since the day the lab was abandoned, and yet, he wasn't very hungry... weird. He decided to ignore that for now and instead eat the berry, which he did."[thank you!]" he said with a chirp.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 08, 2014, 17:38 »
As Fleur stood sentry in the tree, Keira's mind was coming out of deep sleep, but she kept her eyes closed. She had seen things from the past, things she couldn't remember in her waking moments. The ninetales remembered her parents from when she was young, and Ryu, back when he wasn't the biggest overconfident jerk (in her eyes) this side of the world. Keira and those pokemon had good times that she couldn't remember. Her anger pushed them back and left her with one goal in mind. Thinking about all of this always gave her a headache, so she didn't dwell on it too much.

Keira's eyes opened slightly to see an insectlike pokemon, and what looked like a robot. She closed her eyes again, this time faster than when she had opened them. Am I really that sleep deprived? The ninetales started realizing how tired she really was, since she wasn't going off of pure adrenaline. Woah, that hit fast and hard. Maybe they were right about this. I'll just take tonight off, bar the end of the world, or a d-day attack, and maybe things will be better in the morning. Doubt it. The world will still be a living hell, but even less so. Her mind slipped back into a dream as she went back to sleep.

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 08, 2014, 18:24 »
SCRAP looked over as Patrick gave the insect Pokémon a berry. This was, as he understood, standard practice among living creatures to establish familiarity and solidarity: the sharing of a meal was a ritual deeply connected to friendship and "breeding" practices. The berry Patrick gave the Anorith looked very similar to some of the small bluish things he had gathered in his search.
"[Kindly] If you require sustinence, I have gathered organic material that appears to provide the biological matter necessary for survival." SCRAP chimed. He made a few clicking noises and the metal box on his back phased in front of him ((the whole 'convert to data' thing)). He pressed his nose to the box to open it, revealing a handful of Oran berries and the stones he had gathered.

"[Kindly] I was not designed for offense. If you provide protection while I continue my mission, I will assist how I can." SCRAP chimed. He reached into his box and held up two Oran berries. "[Explanation] I do not require biological material for energy."